Featured
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Recharge from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Recharge

Hot Deal paytm 120 cashback on wallet fill

1684°
3120
4% OFF 3000.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Recharge from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Recharge
Tumblr mdjqdpxumy1r8cvzdo1 500
Deal Subedar
395
1962
64
 paytm 120 cashback on wallet fill
Deal Expired

WALLET120

https://i.imgur.com/4kcbkMp.jpg

4% cashback on a minimum wallet addition of Rs 200 (4% on 200 just Rs 8)
Maximum cashback per transaction will be Rs 60 (to get 60, add Rs 1500)
The coupon can be used twice by each user (That makes CB 60×2 = 120)

Www.paytm.com

Expired over 4 years

Deal Wiki

paytm 120 cashback on wallet fill

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Paytm.
  2. Coupon code Wallet120
  3. 4 % cash back
  4. Min transaction amount : 200
  5. User can use it twice
  6. Max cash per transaction : 60
  7. Applicable on App and Web
  8. Valid on New and existing user
  9. Valid on the 21st of Feb
78 Comments  |  
49 Dimers
Tumblr mdjqdpxumy1r8cvzdo1 500
Deal Subedar
395
1962
64

thanks smallking

as its for 21st feb, it shows expire right now..

all, dont vd if you see expire message. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Tumblr mdjqdpxumy1r8cvzdo1 500
Deal Subedar
395
1962
64
vivek_bhola358 wrote:

Sorry, this offer has expired


(Valid Only on 21st Feb)

Tumblr mdjqdpxumy1r8cvzdo1 500
Deal Subedar
395
1962
64

It seems good offer, more details awaited

Pay once, spend twice only with Paytm. Grab It Now! (Valid Only on 21st Feb)

Missing
Deal Newbie
65
20
1

and the web reply is: Sorry, this offer has expired

Chickenexplode e0
Deal Subedar
228
1451
38
amit3880 wrote:

It seems good offer, more details awaited

Pay once, spend twice only with Paytm. Grab It Now! (Valid Only on 21st Feb)


more details awaited https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Nature
Deal Lieutenant
118
4818
164

on 200?

Funny 377 922
suspended
24
471
14

https://i.imgur.com/0ZRO7Xo.jpg?1

kuch bhi dal dete hai mu uthake….jaise sala koi kutta pada hai piche ……bas offer hai….arr e konsa Q kya? ye to dekho….. ht of stupidity ho gai bhai:twisted: https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

181xo4jzjt06egif
Deal Lieutenant
101
3162
63
prayasi wrote:

on 200?


Yeah, it looks like 4% CB on minimum Rs.200

Tumblr mdjqdpxumy1r8cvzdo1 500
Deal Subedar
395
1962
64
king of hacker wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/0ZRO7Xo.jpg?1

kuch bhi dal dete hai mu uthake….jaise sala koi kutta pada hai piche ……bas offer hai….arr e konsa Q kya? ye to dekho….. ht of stupidity ho gai bhai:twisted: https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif


Calm down friend, similar to all paytm coupons it shows expired before they activate the coupon .

This coupon will be Valid Only on 21st Feb

I hope you will be happy https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

enjoy

Btw, I LOL when I see your DP, I always admire you https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
464
5

Will wait for the night to pass https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Funny 377 922
suspended
24
471
14
amit3880 wrote:

king of hacker wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/0ZRO7Xo.jpg?1

kuch bhi dal dete hai mu uthake….jaise sala koi kutta pada hai piche ……bas offer hai….arr e konsa Q kya? ye to dekho….. ht of stupidity ho gai bhai:twisted: https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif


Calm down friend, similar to all paytm coupons it shows expired before they activate the coupon .

This coupon will be Valid Only on 21st Feb

I hope you will be happy https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

enjoy

Btw, I LOL when I see your DP, I always admire you https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


its my pleasure that u admire towords my dp….BUT DONT TRY THIS @ ur home…it is injurious to health,,,and in family planning:-P https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif …..

but i hav a question why dimer directly post without having any details…that means these will invalid deals??
socho samjho bad me dalo….post…. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Images %282%29
Deal Subedar
80
1052
13
king of hacker wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/0ZRO7Xo.jpg?1

kuch bhi dal dete hai mu uthake….jaise sala koi kutta pada hai piche ……bas offer hai….arr e konsa Q kya? ye to dekho….. ht of stupidity ho gai bhai:twisted: https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif


kuch bhi bol dete hain mu uthake….jaise sala koi kutta pada hai piche ……bas offer hai….arr e konsa Q kya? ye to dekho….. ht of stupidity ho gai bhai:twisted: https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif
Tujhey kis bhasha mein samjhaaya jaye yeh offer kal shuru hoga

Zodfyg
Deal Subedar
367
2225
51

this will b a money adddition loot. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thumbimgcrop
suspended
59
386
12

may be on adding 1200 bucks. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Funny 377 922
suspended
24
471
14
silent6191 wrote:

king of hacker wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/0ZRO7Xo.jpg?1

kuch bhi dal dete hai mu uthake….jaise sala koi kutta pada hai piche ……bas offer hai….arr e konsa Q kya? ye to dekho….. ht of stupidity ho gai bhai:twisted: https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif


kuch bhi bol dete hain mu uthake….jaise sala koi kutta pada hai piche ……bas offer hai….arr e konsa Q kya? ye to dekho….. ht of stupidity ho gai bhai:twisted: https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif
Tujhey kis bhasha mein samjhaaya jaye yeh offer kal shuru hoga


are zandu bam ….munni badnam…..
jisne post dali usne pahle details nahi dali thi,,,,, tb usake pahle wo snapshot dala tha maine……….toda to logic laga maine aisa Q kaha hoga….usne ab upcoming laga diya….

kya bhai tere dimakH AAM TO AAM GUTLIYOKE DAM BHI BECHA JAYE TO BHI FOKAT ME KOI NAHI LEGA

3610616 f260
Deal Lieutenant
886
4679
85

why not we wait before full terms and conditions are out ?? is suggesting a deal before that makes sense ? For sure , paytm wallet deals are invariably good

Tumblr mdjqdpxumy1r8cvzdo1 500
Deal Subedar
395
1962
64
king of hacker wrote:

its my pleasure that u admire towords my dp….BUT DONT TRY THIS @ ur home…it is injurious to health,,,and in family planning:-P https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif …..

but i hav a question why dimer directly post without having any details…that means these will invalid deals??
socho samjho bad me dalo….post…. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Its ok if I dont get FPD for this,
I posted half baked info because I got excited to post this deal as my last FPD was long long ago https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

and yes, I never ever try because by seeing your DP only I feel the pain https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Funny 377 922
suspended
24
471
14
desi4dime wrote:

why not we wait before full terms and conditions are out ?? is suggesting a deal before that makes sense ? For sure , paytm wallet deals are invariably good


EXACTLY
why not we wait before full terms and conditions are out ??

20141016012910
Deal Lieutenant
40
6727
141

4% cashback on tramsaction
Since they now charge 4% on transaction so will not be loot

Tumblr mdjqdpxumy1r8cvzdo1 500
Deal Subedar
395
1962
64
king of hacker wrote:

are zandu bam ….munni badnam…..
jisne post dali usne pahle details nahi dali thi,,,,, tb usake pahle wo snapshot dala tha maine……….toda to logic laga maine aisa Q kaha hoga….usne ab upcoming laga diya….

kya bhai tere dimakH AAM TO AAM GUTLIYOKE DAM BHI BECHA JAYE TO BHI FOKAT ME KOI NAHI LEGA


Nahiiiiiiiii, ye me nahi hu.. upcoming shayad admin/moderator saab ne lagaya…
As a rule I have even not changed/edit the first post itself..
thank you for that. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

2015 08 19 21 01 32
Deal Lieutenant
23
3493
56

I also saw this here REMOVED

And it’s seems to be useless

Funny 377 922
suspended
24
471
14
amit3880 wrote:

king of hacker wrote:

its my pleasure that u admire towords my dp….BUT DONT TRY THIS @ ur home…it is injurious to health,,,and in family planning:-P https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif …..

but i hav a question why dimer directly post without having any details…that means these will invalid deals??
socho samjho bad me dalo….post…. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Its ok if I dont get FPD for this,
I posted half baked info because I got excited to post this deal as my last FPD was long long ago https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

and yes, I never ever try because by seeing your DP only I feel the pain https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Dont take it serious bro….i was just https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif ………
for dp—-ham to aag se khelate hai…..bachpan se… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
u can join

Funny 377 922
suspended
24
471
14
amit3880 wrote:

king of hacker wrote:

are zandu bam ….munni badnam…..
jisne post dali usne pahle details nahi dali thi,,,,, tb usake pahle wo snapshot dala tha maine……….toda to logic laga maine aisa Q kaha hoga….usne ab upcoming laga diya….

kya bhai tere dimakH AAM TO AAM GUTLIYOKE DAM BHI BECHA JAYE TO BHI FOKAT ME KOI NAHI LEGA


Nahiiiiiiiii, ye me nahi hu.. upcoming shayad admin/moderator saab ne lagaya…
As a rule I have even not changed/edit the first post itself..
thank you for that. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


dekh tera kam admin ne kiya…admin ko dimakh hai mere bhai

Images%282%29
Deal Cadet
119
831
17

nice find….
waiting for 21

Missing