Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Grocery from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Grocery

Paytm: D'nature Fresh California Walnut Combo (Buy 2 Get 1 Free) + 50% cash back || Cheaper than last FPD

201°
1160
33% OFF 1740.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Grocery from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Grocery
Nice fb 300x276
Deal Hunter
40
31967
280
Paytm: D'nature Fresh California Walnut Combo (Buy 2 Get 1 Free) + 50% cash back || Cheaper than last FPD
Deal Expired

https://paytm.com/shop/p/d-nature-fresh-califor...

https://i.imgur.com/djdSB8F.jpg

MRP: 1740 (for 3 packs)

B2G1 offer price: 1160

DRP50 cash back: 580

Effective Price: 580 (for 3 packs * 200 GM)

DRP50

Use code DRP50 to get 50% Paytm Cash. No Minimum Cart Value. Max.cash back is Rs. 2000. COD option will not be available on applying this Promo

Credits: @naveen.roy.j662

  • In Grocery
  • Expired almost 3 years

Deal Wiki

Paytm: D’nature Fresh California Walnut Combo (Buy 2 Get 1 Free) + 50% cash back || Cheaper than last FPD

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Paytm.
  2. Buy now for Rs.1160
  3. Use Coupon code : DRP50
  4. Effective price of Rs.580
13 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
30
3718
20

Nice deal. VU

Tiger designstyle kiddo m
Deal Captain
2
13904
60

VU

Download
Deal Captain
33
9333
74

Is it better than Hansraj Wanuts? Can anyone confirm. I have never used any other brands other than Hansraj

Bal ganesh
Deal Lieutenant
94
3270
41

Is it kernels or with shell? can somebody confirm?

Yogi bear
Deal Subedar
109
1246
18
@caks2006407 wrote:

Is it kernels or with shell? can somebody confirm?


Exactly same question I have as there is no description related to this on product page. However by picture on the box, it seems these are with shell (so I have not bought this).

Anyone, please confirm.

Missing
suspended
54
44
3
@dealyogi wrote:

@caks2006407 wrote:

Is it kernels or with shell? can somebody confirm?


Exactly same question I have as there is no description related to this on product page. However by picture on the box, it seems these are with shell (so I have not bought this).

Anyone, please confirm.


ya i bought it and it is kernels without shell

Yogi bear
Deal Subedar
109
1246
18
@aron wrote:

@dealyogi wrote:

@caks2006407 wrote:

Is it kernels or with shell? can somebody confirm?


Exactly same question I have as there is no description related to this on product page. However by picture on the box, it seems these are with shell (so I have not bought this).

Anyone, please confirm.


ya i bought it and it is kernels without shell

Bhai, based on your confirmation, I have placed the order. Thanks.

Missing
suspended
54
44
3
@dealyogi wrote:

@aron wrote:

@dealyogi wrote:

@caks2006407 wrote:

Is it kernels or with shell? can somebody confirm?


Exactly same question I have as there is no description related to this on product page. However by picture on the box, it seems these are with shell (so I have not bought this).

Anyone, please confirm.


ya i bought it and it is kernels without shell

Bhai, based on your confirmation, I have placed the order. Thanks.

ya man relaxed its only KERELS.

Avatar332 1
Deal Subedar
56
1162
48

Vu, good deal.

1
Deal Subedar
19
1449
7

Nothing against OP but IMHO this is not a good deal of buying 600 gms walnut kernels at Rs 580 ie almost 966 Rs per KG

https://paytm.com/shop/p/nutraj-bakers-pride-wa...

See attached link. You get 500 gms at 275 ie 550 Rs per KG
Have ordered this multiple times recently.

Missing
Deal Newbie
80
44
0
@ngblr wrote:

Nothing against OP but IMHO this is not a good deal of buying 600 gms walnut kernels at Rs 580 ie almost 966 Rs per KG

https://paytm.com/shop/p/nutraj-bakers-pride-wa...

See attached link. You get 500 gms at 275 ie 550 Rs per KG
Have ordered this multiple times recently.


seems this is better deal

Ordered one

Thank you

Svv7
Deal Lieutenant
579
5196
40
@ngblr wrote:

Nothing against OP but IMHO this is not a good deal of buying 600 gms walnut kernels at Rs 580 ie almost 966 Rs per KG

https://paytm.com/shop/p/nutraj-bakers-pride-wa...

See attached link. You get 500 gms at 275 ie 550 Rs per KG
Have ordered this multiple times recently.

Bro pls see properly,this are for baking,not whole kernels..its obvious to cost less!!

1
Deal Subedar
19
1449
7
@yed wrote:

@ngblr wrote:

Nothing against OP but IMHO this is not a good deal of buying 600 gms walnut kernels at Rs 580 ie almost 966 Rs per KG

https://paytm.com/shop/p/nutraj-bakers-pride-wa...

See attached link. You get 500 gms at 275 ie 550 Rs per KG
Have ordered this multiple times recently.

Bro pls see properly,this are for baking,not whole kernels..its obvious to cost less!!


If this your view then you have below options also

Rs 656 per KG- shipping free

https://paytm.com/shop/p/nutraj-recipe-ready-wa...

Rs 748 per KG + shipping

https://paytm.com/shop/p/kashmiri-organic-snow-...

Rs 750 per KG + shipping

https://paytm.com/shop/p/nutraj-california-waln...

Missing