276°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Electronics from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Electronics

[Upcoming] Paytm-Epic Electronics and mobile Sale

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 16 Votes: 16
500
50% OFF 1000.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Electronics from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Electronics
73126f775a0291a3a111c9f524094d35
Deal Cadet
3
141
511
13
[Upcoming] Paytm-Epic Electronics and mobile Sale
Deal Expired

Paytm-Epic Electronics and Mobile Sale

https://i.imgur.com/RKebFtd.png

18th-22nd Jan

Deal Wiki

[Upcoming] Paytm-Epic Electronics and mobile Sale

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Paytm.
  2. Upto Rs.10000 Cashback on Mobiles & Electronics
  3. Sale Starts at 4 PM
  4. Valid from 18th – 22nd Jan

Camera phones upto 20% cashback on Mobiles
https://paytm.com/shop/g/mobile-accessories/mob...

AFFORDABLE SMARTPHONES
https://paytm.com/shop/g/mobile-accessories/mob...

Flat 25% cashback on Tablets
https://paytm.com/shop/g/electronics/mobile-acc...

EPIC20
Use Promo code EPIC20 and get 20% Cashback. (Max 1 order / User). COD will not be available on applying this Promo code

EPIC25
Use Promo code EPIC25 and get 25% Cashback. (Max 1 order / User). COD will not be available on applying this Promo code.


https://paytm.com/shop/g/mobile-accessories/mob...
EPIC10K
Use Promo code EPIC10K and get Rs 10,000 Cashback. (Max 1 order / User). COD will not be available on applying this Promo code.


https://paytm.com/shop/g/electronics/computers-...

Upto 50% Cashback on Gaming Accessories
https://paytm.com/shop/g/electronics/gaming/gam...

Min 40% off + upto 50% cashback on Camera Accessories
https://paytm.com/shop/g/electronics/camera/cam...

Flat 25% Cashback on LED’s TV
https://paytm.com/shop/g/electronics/home-appli...

Flat 18% off on Laptops
https://paytm.com/shop/g/electronics/computers-...

Top Brands(Philips,Prestige,Bajaj) Flat 25% Cashback
https://paytm.com/shop/g/electronics/kitchen-ap...

Flat 25% Cashback on Headphones
https://paytm.com/shop/g/electronics/computers-...

31 Comments  |  
24 Dimers
Qwqwq
Deal Lieutenant
4
536
5709
49

vkf(vu+kg+fpds)

so many offers on paytm and amazon next week!! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1449645873724
Deal Cadet
0
62
714
10

just bought nokia 130 at 1420 at 18%
shall i cancel now? its shipped btw.

11136622 1040528555975879 7696542147841609041 n
suspended
6
58
3849
37

😻😻😻 Finally camera mil jega ache discount pe. Thank u brooooo!!! Vuns + KG (sorry galti se fonehackerx lik dia).

😻😻😻😻😻😻😻

Missing
Deal Captain
151
29
12227
130
@Joker wrote:

😻😻😻 Finally camera mil jega ache discount pe. Thank u brooooo!!! Vuns + KG (sorry galti se fonehackerx lik dia).


😻😻😻😻😻😻😻


Trans -

He is happy

Viratkohli1 300x300
Deal Captain
88
278
8485
135
@vinay_it_is wrote:

just bought nokia 130 at 1420 at 18%
shall i cancel now? its shipped btw.


do not cancel .I doubt they give you more than 20% on a mobile below 2000.

Saikcw
Deal Subedar
4
81
1924
15
@vinay_it_is wrote:

just bought nokia 130 at 1420 at 18%
shall i cancel now? its shipped btw.


as it has been shipped , it cant be cancelled on the click of a button

you will have to make a request, they will consider that , afaik

Dazzling displays of aurora borealis dance across the night sky
Shopping Friend
40
77
18585
202

VU+Kg

Added to EZ Deals Channel

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
160
20
0

I have no expectations from Paytm… Clothing pe to milta nahi kuch.. Electronics pee kya milega.. 100% CB … lol

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
4
41
23520
250
@pe2yushgh wrote:

I have no expectations from Paytm… Clothing pe to milta nahi kuch.. Electronics pee kya milega.. 100% CB … lol


You own some Dimes in DD contest, how come you are having 160 Dimes https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

E7b55fb1d448621e52964de627a13e90
Deal Captain
58
19
10844
59
@pe2yushgh wrote:

I have no expectations from Paytm… Clothing pe to milta nahi kuch.. Electronics pee kya milega.. 100% CB … lol


Bhai dnt wry….we will get apple https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

73126f775a0291a3a111c9f524094d35
Deal Cadet
3
141
511
13

Links Updated

Upto 50% Cashback on Gaming Accessories
https://paytm.com/shop/g/electronics/gaming/gam...

Min 40% off + upto 50% cashback on Camera Accessories
https://paytm.com/shop/g/electronics/camera/cam...

Flat 25% Cashback on LED’s TV
https://paytm.com/shop/g/electronics/home-appli...

Flat 18% off on Laptops
https://paytm.com/shop/g/electronics/computers-...

Top Brands(Philips,Prestige,Bajaj) Flat 25% Cashback
https://paytm.com/shop/g/electronics/kitchen-ap...

Flat 25% Cashback on Headphones
https://paytm.com/shop/g/electronics/computers-...

Electronics 100% Cashback Sale – Today at 11:00 AM

Not able to edit my first post..Will you guys please update it to my original post? @admin @Nigel

11136622 1040528555975879 7696542147841609041 n
suspended
6
58
3849
37

REMOVED

73126f775a0291a3a111c9f524094d35
Deal Cadet
3
141
511
13
@dwivedmanish wrote:

Links Updated

Upto 50% Cashback on Gaming Accessories
https://paytm.com/shop/g/electronics/gaming/gam...

Min 40% off + upto 50% cashback on Camera Accessories
https://paytm.com/shop/g/electronics/camera/cam...

Flat 25% Cashback on LED’s TV
https://paytm.com/shop/g/electronics/home-appli...

Flat 18% off on Laptops
https://paytm.com/shop/g/electronics/computers-...

Top Brands(Philips,Prestige,Bajaj) Flat 25% Cashback
https://paytm.com/shop/g/electronics/kitchen-ap...

Flat 25% Cashback on Headphones
https://paytm.com/shop/g/electronics/computers-...

Electronics 100% Cashback Sale – Today at 11:00 AM


Not able to edit my first post..Will you guys please update it to my original post? @admin @Nigel


Please change the title and update the links too to “LIVE@Nigel

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
15
682
4324
85

they did not even display the 100% cashback and removed it
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Missing
suspended
1
138
7324
44

This content has been removed

1
Deal Cadet
2
282
480
52

What was the code for 100% CB..?

Missing
Deal Subedar
10
384
1524
24
@discoversumit wrote:

What was the code for 100% CB..?


EPIC100

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
160
20
0

Brother Apple mila kya… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

@munna master wrote:

@pe2yushgh wrote:

I have no expectations from Paytm… Clothing pe to milta nahi kuch.. Electronics pee kya milega.. 100% CB … lol

Bhai dnt wry….we will get apple https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Images34
Deal Cadet
2
276
216
32
@bookface wrote:

vkf(vu+kg+fpds)

so many offers on paytm and amazon next week!! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


I don’t expect much from amazon.

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Colonel
73
1,417
32622
264
@Mad Hatter wrote:

@bookface wrote:

vkf(vu+kg+fpds)

so many offers on paytm and amazon next week!! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


I don’t expect much from amazon.

I too dnt expect from much from Amazon. But there will be peace of mind. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
67
98
0

are the products really available? am seeing every product OOS

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
6

How can we get to know tge coupon code for 100%cb and wen will the deal start again… I want to buy electric Cake beater
pls help to know how

Missing