198°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Home Décor & Furnishing from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Home Décor & Furnishing

Eveready 9W LED Bulb Pack of 3 with 6 Free Battery

Score: 9 Votes: 9
Score: 9 Votes: 9
Score: 9 Votes: 9
Score: 9 Votes: 9
Score: 9 Votes: 9
299 + 25 S/H
38% OFF 480.0
Paytm logo
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Home Décor & Furnishing from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Home Décor & Furnishing
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
14
654
4190
82
Eveready 9W LED Bulb Pack of 3 with 6 Free Battery
Deal Expired

PAYTM – Eveready 9W LED Bulb Pack of 3 with 6 Free Battery @Rs.299/- + Rs.25/- Shipping

Promo Code HOME25
Use promocode HOME25 to get 25% cashback* on total order value. (Max cashback Rs.10000). COD option will not be available on applying this promocode

Promo codes are subject to maximum cash back amounts
*Cash back acquired from promo codes to be credited within 24 hours of your product being shipped

  • Cash back received will be credited to your Paytm wallet
  • Promo codes are not applicable for Cash on Delivery (COD) mode of payment.

https://paytm.com/shop/p/eveready-9w-led-bulb-p...

Deal Wiki

Eveready 9W LED Bulb Pack of 3 with 6 Free Battery at Rs.299

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to PayTM.
  2. Buy now for Rs. 409
  3. Use promocode HOME25 to get 25% cashback* on total order value. (Max cashback Rs.10000). COD option will not be available on applying this promocode.
15 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Avatar5
Deal Cadet
4
159
800
9

Vu&S+KG
Btw AA battery’s MRP is 11Rs each or 8.5Rs?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
14
654
4190
82

previously they used to give AAA batteries
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Giphy
Deal Major
143
3,196
26601
174

ATD sent…

Giphy
Deal Major
143
3,196
26601
174

VunS

Img 20170815 wa0012
Shopping Friend
1,150
10,530
41657
461

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/286026/medium/34384811466845052458.jpg?1480972586

https://paytm.com/shop/p/eveready-9w-led-bulb-p...

Promo Code HOME25
Use promocode HOME25 to get 25% cashback* on total order value. (Max cashback Rs.10000). COD option will not be available on applying this promocode.
*T&C Apply

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
58
38
0

Plus 25 Shipping Charge

Giphy
Deal Major
143
3,196
26601
174

Same deal posted 2 days back.

M i missing something? @samganda

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
506
1

vuns

Default
Deal Cadet
0
58
296
12

Bought 2 Eveready 15W CFLs and four batteries combo pack at 99/- Rs from More Megastore, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore, just a couple of hours back https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

If any Bangaloreans are here around, make use of this deal, by visiting the store locally.

4fd2a1e7 26ff 4829 8628 cc947add2702 800
Deal Cadet
0
62
746
9

Can somebody pls help i had seen many great deals on amazon paytm and many sites about LED bulbs

but my problem is how to claim warranty and what to do when its gets fused

Pls solve my query https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

need to buy many led bulbs https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0
[email protected] ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...17 wrote:

Can somebody pls help i had seen many great deals on amazon paytm and many sites about LED bulbs

but my problem is how to claim warranty and what to do when its gets fused

Pls solve my query https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

need to buy many led bulbs https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

u will hv to go to service centers of that company.. as like other electronic items. i think dis wil hlp u

4fd2a1e7 26ff 4829 8628 cc947add2702 800
Deal Cadet
0
62
746
9
@kmrgv27761 wrote:

[email protected] ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...17 wrote:

Can somebody pls help i had seen many great deals on amazon paytm and many sites about LED bulbs

but my problem is how to claim warranty and what to do when its gets fused

Pls solve my query https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

need to buy many led bulbs https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

u will hv to go to service centers of that company.. as like other electronic items. i think dis wil hlp u

have u claimed the warranty ?

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
32
0

Vu

Missing
Deal Cadet
4
164
784
7
[email protected] ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...17 wrote:

@kmrgv27761 wrote:

[email protected] ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...17 wrote:

Can somebody pls help i had seen many great deals on amazon paytm and many sites about LED bulbs

but my problem is how to claim warranty and what to do when its gets fused

Pls solve my query https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

need to buy many led bulbs https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

u will hv to go to service centers of that company.. as like other electronic items. i think dis wil hlp u

have u claimed the warranty ?
Eveready doesn’t give warranty for online purchases..

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
86
0

Earlier they used to give Eveready Ultima Alkaline cells, now they are offering the regular cheaper cells.

I can still see a deal with alkaline cells from a different seller, but its more expensive with less cashback.

https://paytm.com/shop/p/eveready-9-watt-led-bu...

Also usually No warranty is available for online discount deals. Warranty is available when purchased from local shops where they sign on the bulbs and you can go back to them in the event the bulb is broken (not literally!) and they replace it. except for syska, where the bulbs are sent for repair. have tried this at my local store in mumbai. I do not have a direct experience with Eveready LED warranties, so if any one has first hand exp here, please do let us know.

Missing