Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
PAYTM FIRST CARD – 1000 Cashback Offer {Apply, Spend 3k within 30 days}

PAYTM FIRST CARD – 1000 Cashback Offer {Apply, Spend 3k within 30 days}

1654°
Deal Subedar
F7-Dimer-Primer
Link for offer : https://t.co/7TSZpID9Rb...=1

https://www.online.citibank.co.in/portal/Standa...
Terms and Conditions:
Campaign Dates: 00.00 hours on August 9th, 2019 to December 31st, 2019 (23:59
Hours) (hereinafter referred to as “Offer Period”)
Details of the Offer:
Citibank, N.A. (“Citibank/Citi”) and One97 Communications Ltd. (“One97”) are launching an Offer
(hereinafter referred to as “Offer”) for the above mentioned Offer Period. This Offer is applicable
to One97 customers who apply for the Paytm First Card during the Offer period.
Offer:
1. Apply for the Paytm First Card on the Paytm App/Website during the offer period.
2. Spend INR 3000 with your new Paytm First card within 30 days of card delivery.
3. Get cashback of INR 1000 in your card account.

Cashback will be credited to the customer’s card account within 90 days of customer meeting the
eligibility criteria on best effort basis. The timeline provided for cashback is only indicative of
expected period and may differ from the actual date.

Expired
79 Comments  |  
48 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Is anyone here holding this card? I’m curious as to the returns and general recommendations on this.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

yup, a lot of dimers have this cc. Its a good basic card but Citi bank is very selective about the approvals. Also Citi does not ask for salary or ITR. They check Cibil and experian. So its a very good option for people who are self employed or don’t file ITR.

View 5 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I wasn’t aware of the offer. It was mentioned no where. I am using it since Aug I think.

Link Copied

Its popping up now and then to some users on Paytm and some are being sent texts. Check twitter, there are many users who have received the communication and also official paytm handle answering their queries.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Shouldnt this be applied from paytm? Why is citi link and that too with referral code?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

It’s desidime referral code bhai blush

View 2 more replies
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

I have applied so many times for CitiBank credit card and I don’t know why it is getting rejected every time.I am already using credit cards of 5 different banks and all the payments are made well before the due date

Should I apply again and will I get this card?

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

@AnnamalaiNryaa

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Any body know how to avail free paytm first membership from this card? I already have this card but paytm first membership is not yet activated on my account.

Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

You can buy eyeglass or sunglass worh 750 from coolwinks and apply code PAYTM FIRST at checkout you will get the membership free

View 1 more reply
Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

What is the benefit of this? I already have Diners privilege .. is it really worth to apply for this?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

50k spend withing year to waive off renewal charges

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Not serviceable.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

If not spend 50k what r annual charges & can closed between 9-12
Months after taking benefit of 1k.

Link Copied

I cannot able to see Paytm first card there. Is that detail have to filled up there which is for Paytm card ???

Generous Generous
Link Copied

This is what i asked earlier, DD hijacked it with its own Citi referral link, you need to apply from paytm app

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

HA+

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

This card isn’t good

You’ll find that this card is excluded from almost each and every offer that is bring offered by Citibank however in case of Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card I have found that I get discounts everywhere ICICI Bank cards are selected for discounts.

I feel this card is just a gimmick and you won’t find it not that useful.Moreover it’s not LTF.

However it’s a good offer but I highly doubt how many takers will be there for this card

Link Copied

I believe the exclusion is only for MMT.. Recently when Amazon & FK were running 10% discounts on orders I was able to use my card

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What are the other benefits of this card? does it offer any lounge usage? or free movie tickets per month?

View 3 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

If you already got card paytm first will automatically enable for your account.
No need to do anything.

Those who are having card already are eligible for the offer or not???

Link Copied

Yes those who applied from 9th August are eligible.

Link Copied

I have been getting this offer for a while now. Didn’t find this card attractive at all. I already have 3 cards and i think that’s enough

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Free paytm first for first year only right? Does anyone know who is using this card?

Link Copied

https://paytm.com/offer/paytm-first-credit...d/

Paytm First Card : Rs. 1000 Cashback Offer [ Apply, Spend Rs.3,000 Within 30 Days]

Apply From Paytm App Left Side Menu.

Terms and Conditions:

Campaign Dates: 00.00 hours on August 9th, 2019 to December 31st, 2019 (23:59

Hours) (hereinafter referred to as “Offer Period”)

Details of the Offer:

Citibank, N.A. (“Citibank/Citi”) and One97 Communications Ltd. (“One97”) are launching an Offer

(hereinafter referred to as “Offer”) for the above mentioned Offer Period. This Offer is applicable to One97 customers who apply for the Paytm First Card during the Offer period.

Offer:

1. Apply for the Paytm First Card on the Paytm App/Website during the offer period.

2. Spend INR 3000 with your new Paytm First card within 30 days of card delivery.

3. Get cashback of INR 1000 in your card account.

Cashback will be credited to the customer’s card account within 90 days of customer meeting the eligibility criteria on best effort basis. The timeline provided for cashback is only indicative of expected period and may differ from the actual date.

Other Benefits

Paytm First Card, India’s first credit card with unlimited 1% cashback on all transactions with no restrictions on earning categories. Issued by Citi, Paytm First Card is offering:

Unlimited 1% cashback, without restrictions, auto-credited to card every month

No hidden fees or charges.

Accepted in India and internationally.

Contactless enabled.

Full waiver of annual fee of ₹500 on spends exceeding ₹50,000 per year.

Attractive Equated Monthly Instalment (EMI) options.

Exclusive offers on dining, shopping, travel, amongst others on the globally acclaimed Citi Privileges platform.

Paytm First Card customers will also get free Paytm First membership with benefits worth over ₹15,000 across different categories. They will be able to conveniently track their transactions in Paytm First Card passbook on Paytm app along with details of various benefits offered on the card.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

The link shows only CC application page.. that too there is no Paytm First card on the list. Can somebody help. how to apply and get this card?

Link Copied

The link I posted was for T&C, Desidime was diverting it as their referral. https://t.co/7TSZpID9Rb...=1

You have to apply through Paytm App only when it becomes available.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

It’s showing 750rs in app. Any code to be applied?

Link Copied

Sadly CitiBank does not supply cc to my city .

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

same here brother . indore is not supported

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

When tried to submit my application, it is showing we are facing technical issues since morning, anyone else able to submit successfully or everyone is facing this ?

Link Copied

how to apply

Link Copied

From paytm app

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I’m getting technical error

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

@MJ911 repost

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I got this card for simple 1% cashback and to use Citi offers. That way, these cashback cards are good. No hassle of tracking and redeeming rewards.

Later when Flipkart Axis card gave 1.5% cashback, I stopped using Paytm card.

Now, only using for Paytm Citi movie offer.

But this 1000 cashback is good.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Did anyone get the details of rejection from Citibank as mentioned in the status page? It’s quite odd that even after holding a salary account and credit card, my application for rejected.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

May be two cc not allowed ,that’s why

View 4 more replies
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Do we need to have Paytm first account to apply for this card ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If I do add money in Paytm wallet then it will counted in 50k annual transaction??

replyuser
Click here to reply