Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Paytm Mall or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels

Paytm Flash Sale 6-12PM : 100% cashback on premium sunglasses & more offers

1132°
  • 3677 Views
  • 17 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Paytm Mall or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels
Images %2848%29
Deal Hunter
386
146
16511
199
Paytm Flash Sale 6-12PM : 100% cashback on premium sunglasses & more offers
Deal Expired

Main link – https://paytmmall.com/fashion-flash-sale-clpid-...
Loot – https://paytmmall.com/funk-sunglasses-llpid-119...
Use promocode SPARK100 to get 100% cashback on minimum cart value of Rs.1799 (Maximum cashback of Rs.3299). COD not applicable. Order Cancellations And Returns Not Allowed On Use Of This Promocode.

16 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Download
Shopping Friend
534
257
23931
340

Something like MAHA100 ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
444
4

I hope this is not the Rs.100 sunglasses available in local footpath shops, as its costing rs. 100 for shipping..

Kgf
Deal Cadet
3
207
596
10

I just hope people know that all sunglasses, no matter how ‘luxurious’ and ‘great’ a brand it is from, are actually worthless compared to their prices.

Images %281%29
Deal Subedar
5
4
1136
25

Shipping killed the deal… I request the dimer to try Rs1 deal as they(paytm) consistently adding good product(Loot) with free shipping too……

International liberty   099f290e 449a 4d27 b0cd ae7bdf91d13b
Deal Cadet
1
195
216
1
sam-1 wrote:

Shipping killed the deal… I request the dimer to try Rs1 deal as they(paytm) consistently adding good product(Loot) with free shipping too……

But can only buy once

Images %281%29
Deal Subedar
5
4
1136
25
Expand
SilentJSS wrote:

But can only buy once

Ya …. But wait… These day paytm is in full mood of offer like 2014 and 2015.. Fist started 100℅ deal…………. smile

Download
Shopping Friend
534
257
23931
340
G-Gowda wrote:

I just hope people know that all sunglasses, no matter how ‘luxurious’ and ‘great’ a brand it is from, are actually worthless compared to their prices.

Thats obvious bro, expensive ones are meant for only swag and no practical use
But then it is like comparing apple to mi, so we can say market offers everyone their kind of thing smile

Images %281%29
Deal Subedar
5
4
1136
25
Expand
sam-1 wrote:

Ya …. But wait… These day paytm is in full mood of offer like 2014 and 2015.. Fist started 100℅ deal…………. smile

Now a days.. Paytm offer has reminded me about paytm 5 ka 10, 10 ka 20, 20ka 80(groupon)… smile

Kgf
Deal Cadet
3
207
596
10
Expand
androgame wrote:

Thats obvious bro, expensive ones are meant for only swag and no practical use
But then it is like comparing apple to mi, so we can say market offers everyone their kind of thing smile

I’m saying it’s like comparing oppo to oppo. Just the price is different based on perception smile

Kgf
Deal Cadet
3
207
596
10
sam-1 wrote:

Shipping killed the deal… I request the dimer to try Rs1 deal as they(paytm) consistently adding good product(Loot) with free shipping too……

Any good products with free shipping for that 1rs bro?

Images %281%29
Deal Subedar
5
4
1136
25
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

Any good products with free shipping for that 1rs bro?

Ya previous night, I ordered clothes with free shipping and tonight there is high chances they would come with great deal. However pay via upi.
. your shipping cost will be recovered…..

International liberty   099f290e 449a 4d27 b0cd ae7bdf91d13b
Deal Cadet
1
195
216
1

Thanks bro VU! Bought a frame for 99…

International liberty   099f290e 449a 4d27 b0cd ae7bdf91d13b
Deal Cadet
1
195
216
1
SilentJSS wrote:

Thanks bro VU! Bought a frame for 99…

Got wrong pair delivered with very bad quality
Download
Shopping Friend
534
257
23931
340
Expand
SilentJSS wrote:

Got wrong pair delivered with very bad quality

flushed Expected
International liberty   099f290e 449a 4d27 b0cd ae7bdf91d13b
Deal Cadet
1
195
216
1
Expand
androgame wrote:
flushed Expected

Yup now all money as cashback sitting in wallet pensive

Missing