paytm | fly day sale || no min. value

paytm | fly day sale || no min. value

Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Fb img 1489375101373
Deal Baba
797
6,944
29348
392

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/248620/medium/36959671479319468738.jpg?1480952278

https://paytm.com/f...ts

  • In Others
  • Expired 3 months before
FPD Suggested By > rajrocks ,
9 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Dollar boy
Deal Subedar
3
191
1288
125

max cb could be around 500… lets see

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
1

Only 97 cb at blr mum

Giphy 5
Entertainer
16
606
6748
70

Is it today or tomorrow?
Add some details Op ji https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Minimal 311.jpg
Analyst
533
12,795
28153
167

As expected https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

FLYDAY
Use promo code FLYDAY to get flat Rs.555 cashback*. No minimum transaction value.

*User gets Rs.555 Cashback on booking a flight.
*No minimum transaction value.
*Offer is valid 2 time per user.
*Cashback will be credited within 24 hours of booking.
*The user should have verified mobile number on Paytm to get Cashback.
*Cancelled orders will not be eligible.

Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
7
103
3156
69
@avgn wrote:

As expected https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

FLYDAY
Use promo code FLYDAY to get flat Rs.555 cashback*. No minimum transaction value.

*User gets Rs.555 Cashback on booking a flight.
*No minimum transaction value.
*Offer is valid 2 time per user.
*Cashback will be credited within 24 hours of booking.
*The user should have verified mobile number on Paytm to get Cashback.
*Cancelled orders will not be eligible.


have to book a flight around 1800rs , means ill get flat 555 cb?

Minimal 311.jpg
Analyst
533
12,795
28153
167
@BB8DealWars wrote:


@avgn wrote:

As expected https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

FLYDAY
Use promo code FLYDAY to get flat Rs.555 cashback*. No minimum transaction value.

*User gets Rs.555 Cashback on booking a flight.
*No minimum transaction value.
*Offer is valid 2 time per user.
*Cashback will be credited within 24 hours of booking.
*The user should have verified mobile number on Paytm to get Cashback.
*Cancelled orders will not be eligible.


have to book a flight around 1800rs , means ill get flat 555 cb?

Yes

Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
7
103
3156
69
@avgn wrote:

@BB8DealWars wrote:


@avgn wrote:

As expected https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

FLYDAY
Use promo code FLYDAY to get flat Rs.555 cashback*. No minimum transaction value.

*User gets Rs.555 Cashback on booking a flight.
*No minimum transaction value.
*Offer is valid 2 time per user.
*Cashback will be credited within 24 hours of booking.
*The user should have verified mobile number on Paytm to get Cashback.
*Cancelled orders will not be eligible.


have to book a flight around 1800rs , means ill get flat 555 cb?

Yes

damn https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif why did i use cleartrip.go it at almost same price but too much jhanjat and also 300 left in CT card…. this is a steal deal

Fb img 1489375101373
Deal Baba
797
6,944
29348
392

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/250592/medium/36981671479319468738.jpg?1480953506

Missing