Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Travel from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Travel

Paytm: Get 50% cashback upto Rs.50 for first ever transaction @Jugnoo when you pay via Paytm Wallet

Score: 2 Votes: 2
Score: 2 Votes: 2
Paytm logo
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Travel from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Travel
Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,023
27,879
58015
590

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/244501/medium/33932051.jpg?1480949601

https://paytm.com/shop/p/get-50-cashback-upto-r...

https://jugn...n/

Deal Summary
Get 50% cashback upto Rs.50 for first ever transaction @Jugnoo when you pay via Paytm Wallet
BrandJugnooProduct CodeDEAGET-50-CASHBPAYT43DA69774About the merchant
Jugnoo offers reliable yet affordable auto rides. Click for an auto and reach your destination in no time. With assured convenience!.
What you get
Get 50% cashback upto Rs.50 for first ever transaction @Jugnoo when you pay via Paytm Wallet
Deal typePaytm Wallet
Terms And Conditions
In Detail
Get 50% cashback upto Rs.50 for first ever transaction @Jugnoo when you pay via Paytm Walle
No minimum transaction amount is required to avail this offer
Maximum cashback of Rs. 50 can be availed
Valid only for 1 transaction per user
Mobile number needs to be verified to be eligible for cashback
Cash back will be cancelled in case of full refunds or cancellation of order
In partial refund case, cashback will be rolled back in same proportionate amount
In case of any disputes the customer needs to get in touch with the merchant/brand
RBI mandates that upto Rs. 10,000 can be added in a month to a non-upgraded wallet. In case you breach these limits then cashback will get added to your wallet in the next calendar month. In order to allow cashback to be added earlier, we urge that you request for a wallet upgrade (available under your profile).
Conditions for Validity
Offer valid from 1st Jun 2016, 12:00 AM to 30th Jun, 2016 or until stocks last before the valid date
How To Redeem
Visit here to avail the offer on the website
Transact using Paytm Wallet to avail the cashback
Address
Visit here for more details

  • In Travel
  • Expired about 1 year
7 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Missing
Deal Captain
15
926
8320
37

VUNS @rajrocks

Missing
Deal Captain
15
926
8320
37

used this today I guess you can combine this with Auto10 for 10% offer in helpchat and get cashback both from paytm and helpchat I used paytm offer in Jugnoo app and got flat 50% cashback today

Missing
Deal Subedar
14
457
1430
12
@VijayBhai wrote:

used this today I guess you can combine this with Auto10 for 10% offer in helpchat and get cashback both from paytm and helpchat I used paytm offer in Jugnoo app and got flat 50% cashback today


We can combined this with paytm new user offer?

Missing
Deal Captain
15
926
8320
37
@makbul5712281 wrote:


@VijayBhai wrote:

used this today I guess you can combine this with Auto10 for 10% offer in helpchat and get cashback both from paytm and helpchat I used paytm offer in Jugnoo app and got flat 50% cashback today


We can combined this with paytm new user offer?

I never paid Jugnoo with paytm so got 50% cashback

do you mean jugnoo new user ? I believe you can and in that case you can use jugnoo referral as well sorry I am no longer a new user so can’t try . try it and share.

Missing
Deal Subedar
14
457
1430
12
@VijayBhai wrote:

I never paid Jugnoo with paytm so got 50% cashback

do you mean jugnoo new user ? I believe you can and in that case you can use jugnoo referral as well sorry I am no longer a new user so can’t try . try it and share.


Can we use with "

“Jugnoo app and use code PAYTM on signup to get 100% cashback on first 2 rides.TnCA”

Missing
Deal Captain
15
926
8320
37
@makbul5712281 wrote:


@VijayBhai wrote:

I never paid Jugnoo with paytm so got 50% cashback

do you mean jugnoo new user ? I believe you can and in that case you can use jugnoo referral as well sorry I am no longer a new user so can’t try . try it and share.


Can we use with "

“Jugnoo app and use code PAYTM on signup to get 100% cashback on first 2 rides.TnCA”I guess even in that you get max 50 which is no different than referral

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
26
0
"@VijayBhai":http://www.desidime.com/users/371194 wrote:


Can we use with "

“Jugnoo app and use code PAYTM on signup to get 100% cashback on first 2 rides.TnCA”I guess even in that you get max 50 which is no different than referral

where is the Cashback …paytm or jugnoo credit

Missing