Paytm Har din Lakhpati Offer

Paytm Har din Lakhpati Offer

Paytm logo
Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
109
67
19354
159

User needs to do at least one recharge/bill payment transactions on Paytm to be eligible to win 1 lac cashback.
User needs to use promocode LAKHPATI in every transaction that is to be considered for Lucky Draw.
1 lucky winner daily will be awarded 1 lac in the form of cashback.
To increase the chances of winning , user can do one of the following -
Do as many transactions as possible using code LAKHPATI.
Do as much value of recharge/bill payment as possible using code LAKHPATI.
Make use of maximum number of services that Paytm has to offer – DTH, Prepaid Recharge, Mobile Postpaid Bill, Datacard and Landline.
Winners will be announced within 48 hours on daily basis.
Once winners are announced, KYC process will need to be completed.
Paytm reserves the right to disqualify any transaction from participation in this contest.
Winners will be notified by email/sms.
Offer is valid for Limited Period.
Paytm employees and family members are not eligible to participate in this contest.
Gratification is subject to the deduction of TDS as applicable.
Valid till 30th June

https://paytm.com/offer/recharge/lakhpati/?src=...

  • Expired about 1 year
17 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
5208
59

Phir se… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
.
Trans: Again…. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Th
Deal Lieutenant
5
72
4394
28

Never Stopped. Just Come up with new validity

Shiva
Deal Major
126
120
15576
130

Koi ek bhi banda DD par Lakhpati banna ? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
Anyone here on DD ever became LakhPati with this PayTime Offer?
??

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
0
15934
194
@Navneet wrote:

Koi ek bhi banda DD par Lakhpati banna ? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
Anyone here on DD ever became LakhPati with this PayTime Offer?
??

yes a

Shiva
Deal Major
126
120
15576
130
@KuttaJi wrote:

@Navneet wrote:

Koi ek bhi banda DD par Lakhpati banna ? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
Anyone here on DD ever became LakhPati with this PayTime Offer?
??

yes a


Your karmas are increasing like Troll, last time i checked it was 5000-5500 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
The only thing which can make you LakhPati is Ebay Business, trading on Stock Market, or becoming a market leader like DD https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
0
15934
194
@Navneet wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@Navneet wrote:

Koi ek bhi banda DD par Lakhpati banna ? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
Anyone here on DD ever became LakhPati with this PayTime Offer?
??

yes a


Your karmas are increasing like Troll, last time i checked it was 5000-5500 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
very slow if compared to A2Zdeals

Shiva
Deal Major
126
120
15576
130
@KuttaJi wrote:

@Navneet wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@Navneet wrote:

Koi ek bhi banda DD par Lakhpati banna ? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
Anyone here on DD ever became LakhPati with this PayTime Offer?
??

yes a


Your karmas are increasing like Troll, last time i checked it was 5000-5500 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
very slow if compared to A2Zdeals

Is that score any worth except when we trade in D&D sections and that also with so many restrictions https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
5208
59
@Navneet wrote:

Koi ek bhi banda DD par Lakhpati banna ? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
Anyone here on DD ever became LakhPati with this PayTime Offer?
??


Sab ke sab bande 10-10 paytm main vyast rehte hain… Aajkal woh bhi nahi mil rahe… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
.
T: Everybody keep busy in 10-10 paytm which are scarce these days… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
5208
59
@Navneet wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@Navneet wrote:

Koi ek bhi banda DD par Lakhpati banna ? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
Anyone here on DD ever became LakhPati with this PayTime Offer?
??

yes a


Your karmas are increasing like Troll, last time i checked it was 5000-5500 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
The only thing which can make you LakhPati is Ebay Business, trading on Stock Market, or becoming a market leader like DD https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Our most loved @KuttaJi is flying…
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/284387/medium/343696235au5mo.jpg?1480971984
: https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Shiva
Deal Major
126
120
15576
130
@vijkap201 wrote:

@Navneet wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@Navneet wrote:

Koi ek bhi banda DD par Lakhpati banna ? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
Anyone here on DD ever became LakhPati with this PayTime Offer?
??

yes a


Your karmas are increasing like Troll, last time i checked it was 5000-5500 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
The only thing which can make you LakhPati is Ebay Business, trading on Stock Market, or becoming a market leader like DD https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Our most loved @KuttaJi is flying…
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/284389/medium/343696435au5mo.jpg?1480971986
: https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


@KuttaJi Is this effect of 10-20 Aircoolers which you bought in April/May ???? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

VijayMalya of Aircoolers https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
0
15934
194

Making joke of me https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
5208
59
@KuttaJi wrote:

Making joke of me https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif


Nah re… We love u… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif Just pulling ur leg… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif a l’l bit… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Shiva
Deal Major
126
120
15576
130
@vijkap201 wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

Making joke of me https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif


Nah re… We love u… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif Just pulling ur leg… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


@KuttaJi Why don’t you use your original name https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
0
15934
194
@Navneet wrote:


@vijkap201 wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

Making joke of me https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif


Nah re… We love u… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif Just pulling ur leg… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


@KuttaJi Why don’t you use your original name https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

i was updating my dp in morning but all got deleted https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
5208
59
@KuttaJi wrote:

@Navneet wrote:


@vijkap201 wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

Making joke of me https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif


Nah re… We love u… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif Just pulling ur leg… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


@KuttaJi Why don’t you use your original name https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

i was updating my dp in morning but all got deleted https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

U r getting good fanship, Karma and FPDs… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif why change… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Shiva
Deal Major
126
120
15576
130
@vijkap201 wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@Navneet wrote:


@vijkap201 wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

Making joke of me https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif


Nah re… We love u… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif Just pulling ur leg… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


@KuttaJi Why don’t you use your original name https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

i was updating my dp in morning but all got deleted https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

U r getting good fanship, Karma and FPDs… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif why change… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


He has better plan now to 10x the present karmas https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Missing