Paytm Hiddendeal _ 70% Cashback (NEW PRODUCTS A...

Paytm Hiddendeal _ 70% Cashback (NEW PRODUCTS ADDED)

1332°
Missing
Deal Newbie
0
170
92
2
Paytm Mall Coupons
Deal Expired

https://paytmmall.com/HIDDEN-DEAL-llpid-...40
Paytm Hiddendeal _ 70% Cashback (NEW PRODUCTS ADDED)


PROMO COAD
HIDDENDEAL

  • Expired about 2 months
17 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Rum old5
Deal Subedar
1
148
1020
51

If you use this code, you will not be able to use ONCEAMONTH. So beware.

Florian 3
Deal Cadet
2
15
624
29

After using onceamonth u can use hiddendeal promocode

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
185
544
7

Thanx 2 of the 3 products that was posted went OOS yesterday.
HA+KG

994659 695762050443756 1568343547 n
Deal Subedar
9
373
1416
17

Better check expiry date of these product.
I found that Righty7 Raisins has expiry date of 15/05/2018
No Returns/Replacements Allowed – Returns or replacements are not accepted by seller for this product.
So seller will clear his expired stock and we can’t even return it due to the return policy.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
170
92
2
shaqib19 wrote:

Better check expiry date of these product.
I found that Righty7 Raisins has expiry date of 15/05/2018
No Returns/Replacements Allowed – Returns or replacements are not accepted by seller for this product.
So seller will clear his expired stock and we can’t even return it due to the return policy.

Not all product hv near by expiry date…

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
86
274
3
shaqib19 wrote:

Better check expiry date of these product.
I found that Righty7 Raisins has expiry date of 15/05/2018
No Returns/Replacements Allowed – Returns or replacements are not accepted by seller for this product.
So seller will clear his expired stock and we can’t even return it due to the return policy.

better to purchase golden nuts

they are always good

Family in hand %28good%29
Deal Subedar
0
265
2132
38
Expand
jariwala.ca45 wrote:

Not all product hv near by expiry date…

But over priced they are?
What’s the per kg rate for kaaju/baadaam!! smile

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
170
92
2
Expand
rpal wrote:

But over priced they are?
What’s the per kg rate for kaaju/baadaam!! smile

But after cashback u get at lower price than market.. blush

Family in hand %28good%29
Deal Subedar
0
265
2132
38
Expand
jariwala.ca45 wrote:

But after cashback u get at lower price than market.. blush

Yes. So they are overpriced. After cb, makes some sense if expiry date is not an issue.

Btw, after cb, per kg almonds is still close to Rs.500 per kg i guess-as compared to regular online/offline elsewhere rate uknow what!!

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
170
92
2
Expand
rpal wrote:

Yes. So they are overpriced. After cb, makes some sense if expiry date is not an issue.

Btw, after cb, per kg almonds is still close to Rs.500 per kg i guess-as compared to regular online/offline elsewhere rate uknow what!!

As per my knowledge.. Almonds sold in market at around 800 to 900 per kg.. But its all depends on quality of the product.. Here we get it at 500 per kg. So.. May be get quality issue..

Family in hand %28good%29
Deal Subedar
0
265
2132
38
Expand
jariwala.ca45 wrote:

As per my knowledge.. Almonds sold in market at around 800 to 900 per kg.. But its all depends on quality of the product.. Here we get it at 500 per kg. So.. May be get quality issue..

Agree.
Discount may be ~40% over mkt price…and ~15% over best price eslewhere for similar/same product!!
Anyways, testing ke liye thoda mangaa to liya hai!!

T: Benefit there, though not a loot:) Plus qty is 100 gm only!!

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
170
92
2

New products updated

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
20
0

Thank you for sharing.

Missing