Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Kitchen and Home Appliances from Paytm Mall or the deals across all stores in Kitchen and Home Appliances

Hot Deal Paytm Mall: Flat 50% Cashback Led Bulbs

594°
325
48% OFF 630.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Kitchen and Home Appliances from Paytm Mall or the deals across all stores in Kitchen and Home Appliances
Missing
Deal Captain
8,068
8804
50
Paytm Mall: Flat 50% Cashback Led Bulbs
Deal Expired

Paytm Mall: Flat 50% Cashback Led Bulbs
on Philips, Wipro, Eveready many more
https://paytmmall.com/shop/g/home-kitchen-store...
Coupon: HOME50

Use promocode HOME50 to get 50% cashback* on total order value (Maximum cashabck is Rs.5000). COD option will not be applicable on applying this promocode.

Some Picks
Eveready 14 Watt Cool Day Light LED Bulb – Pack Of 2
Effective price: 300 + 25 shipping

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/476457/medium/42153550.jpg?1495016571
https://paytmmall.com/shop/p/eveready-14-watt-c...

Wipro Emerald Rechargeable Emergency Light (Red)
Effective Price: 605 + 50

https://paytmmall.com/shop/g/home-kitchen-store...

Wipro Garnet 10 Watt LED Batten
Effective Price: 225 + 25
https://paytmmall.com/shop/p/wipro-garnet-10-wa...

Wipro Cosmos Emergency Rechargable Lantern
E Price: 925 + 70
https://paytmmall.com/shop/p/wipro-cosmos-emerg...

Expired almost 3 years
26 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Missing
Deal Major
163
19819
231

Vu… Good find

Missing
Shopping Friend
200
34221
180

Nice share karma added

Missing
Deal Brigadier
3,321
80232
896

Good find vu

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
273
3603
34

Go for wipro 22 watt led batten. Already bought and used. Excellent performance, cheapest price

Missing
Deal Captain
8,068
8804
50
aam_aadmi wrote:

Go for wipro 22 watt led batten

Good https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Missing
Deal Captain
8,068
8804
50

Thanks to all for making this deal as FPDhttps://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
202
1441
29

What is the local price of Eveready 9 watt LED ??

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
273
3603
34
HailStonE wrote:

What is the local price of Eveready 9 watt LED ??

Most 9w LED bulbs are available at Rs. 100 per piece or less in open market. While they are also sold under various govt schemes at Rs. 93

Missing
Tech Guru
222
19194
187
Expand
devashi wrote:

Thanks but I personally feel Philips brand is good.Isnt it?

Have no experience with Philips, i purchase LED bulbs considering price factor only https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Have loads of Eveready and Wipro ones, working from 2+ years https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Major
19
22563
162
Expand
Original wrote:

Have no experience with Philips, i purchase LED bulbs considering price factor only https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Have loads of Eveready and Wipro ones, working from 2+ years https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Ok thnx kg , purchasing Eveready one. Thanks again https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
136
2

Will there be warranty on them?.If yes how to claim?

Missing
Entertainer
1,519
25466
265
Expand
devashi wrote:

Ok thnx kg , purchasing Eveready one. Thanks again https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Eveready is not a good brand, mark my word you will regret later https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Major
19
22563
162
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

Eveready is not a good brand, mark my word you will regret later

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif Then suggest me any other?? Even I read somewhere on dd ,blast cases https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif in Eveready lights (Pepperfry )
Missing
Perfectionist
0
42853
742
Expand
devashi wrote:
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif Then suggest me any other?? Even I read somewhere on dd ,blast cases https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif in Eveready lights (Pepperfry )

Such rare quality fails do happen with every brand. Besides, who knows that Pepperfry might have knowingly or unknowingly sourced factory rejects or defective stock for cheaper pricing.

Having purchased countless Eveready LED bulbs (20+) and watching them not deteriorate for more than 2 years now, I can say with certainty that Eveready presents the best value and performance for LED bulbs in India.

P.S. If your budget allows for it, go with a Wipro LED batten. You will be glad you did. Check the “My Comments” section in this deal: https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...



@Tejaa Any bad personal experience with Eveready?

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
301
16

I am using eveready LED bulb since 2 years. @DealSeeker

Missing
Entertainer
1,519
25466
265
Expand
DealSeeker wrote:

Such rare quality fails do happen with every brand. Besides, who knows that Pepperfry might have knowingly or unknowingly sourced factory rejects or defective stock for cheaper pricing.

Having purchased countless Eveready LED bulbs (20+) and watching them not deteriorate for more than 2 years now, I can say with certainty that Eveready presents the best value and performance for LED bulbs in India.

P.S. If your budget allows for it, go with a Wipro LED batten. You will be glad you did. Check the “My Comments” section in this deal: https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...



@Tejaa Any bad personal experience with Eveready?

Yes purchased few from flipkart, didn’t last long, may be 2 or 3 months

Not only leds, even cfls and torchlight too, not a good brand

Missing
Perfectionist
0
42853
742
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

Yes purchased few from flipkart, didn’t last long, may be 2 or 3 months

Not only leds, even cfls and torchlight too, not a good brand

Few = ?

I believe you, but such bad quality is hard to believe from Eveready. BTW, I have always purchased LEDs from either Amazon (Cloudtail), Paytm (MTNorth), or Snapdeal (can’t remember seller). Perhaps it’s a case of a few rotten sellers flooding the market with factory reject stock sourced at cheaper prices.

Missing
Deal Newbie
189
81
3

150 approx for good brand

Missing