Hotness Paytm : Pay 1 and Get 6 Cashback ( April Month ...

Hot Deal Paytm : Pay 1 and Get 6 Cashback ( April Month Active Now)

1467°
20130905 201905
Deal Subedar
301
2518
31

https://paytm.com/shop/g/deals-store/win-ever...ek
Paytm : Buy 1 Get 6 Cashback ( April Month Active Now)
Use promocode MAGIC to get Rs.6 cashback

https://paytm.com/shop/p/get-digital-gold-and-e...?

Code :- MAGIC

USE PAYTM APP OR SITE ONLY

83 Comments  |  
37 Dimers
20130905 201905
Deal Subedar
301
2518
31

Cashback proof :-

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/558946/medium/5731343Screenshot-20190401-164837-2.png?1554117660

Cropped7885156231141019216
Deal Subedar
131
1311
14
Geekynick wrote:

Cashback proof :-

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/558946/medium/5731343Screenshot-20190401-164837-2.png?1554117660

On app error is, u exceeded maximum number of tries

In browser, no option to apply code

18157365 1092022577569460 9015892503473472591 n
Deal Cadet
122
890
17

Mahaloot

Sd1
Deal Cadet
77
275
7
Expand
gauravnandwanii wrote:

On app error is, u exceeded maximum number of tries

In browser, no option to apply code

Please Open The Link In Browser And Change It To Paytm.com From Paytmmall.com
Then You Wil l Be Able To Apply Code And Get Cashback Instantly. 🤟🏻😎

20130905 201905
Deal Subedar
301
2518
31
Expand
gauravnandwanii wrote:

On app error is, u exceeded maximum number of tries

In browser, no option to apply code

Try in parallel space…
In browser- link will open in Paytm mall site …change it to Paytm site then you can see code there

20130905 201905
Deal Subedar
301
2518
31
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

Mahaloot

Not a mahaloot…it’s complimentary cashback from Paytm every month like monthly20/10 😂😂

Cropped7885156231141019216
Deal Subedar
131
1311
14
Expand
Geekynick wrote:

Try in parallel space…
In browser- link will open in Paytm mall site …change it to Paytm site then you can see code there

Not working, on changing link
And not going to download parellel space for just sake of 5rs

Cropped7885156231141019216
Deal Subedar
131
1311
14
Expand
TechnoFrendz wrote:

Please Open The Link In Browser And Change It To Paytm.com From Paytmmall.com
Then You Wil l Be Able To Apply Code And Get Cashback Instantly. 🤟🏻😎

Not working, no option to apply code after changing this alao

Missing
Deal Cadet
167
503
10

Received cashback. VU

20130905 201905
Deal Subedar
301
2518
31
Expand
gauravnandwanii wrote:

Not working, on changing link
And not going to download parellel space for just sake of 5rs

Did you change the link www.pay...ll to www...tm ??
It should be working ..for me it’s always work like that

Sd1
Deal Cadet
77
275
7
Expand
gauravnandwanii wrote:

Not working, no option to apply code after changing this alao

Try In Incognito + Desktop Mode

Make Sure You Have Already Logged In To Your A/c.

It Works. Many Have Been Doing This For Multiple Accounts.

20130905 201905
Deal Subedar
301
2518
31
LS27 wrote:

Received cashback. VU

smile
Cropped7885156231141019216
Deal Subedar
131
1311
14
Expand
TechnoFrendz wrote:

Try In Incognito + Desktop Mode

Make Sure You Have Already Logged In To Your A/c.

It Works. Many Have Been Doing This For Multiple Accounts.

Not working, no option to enter promcode

20130905 201905
Deal Subedar
301
2518
31
Expand
gauravnandwanii wrote:

Yes tried, not working, no option to enter promcode

Try in different account…may be account problem

Cropped7885156231141019216
Deal Subedar
131
1311
14
Expand
Geekynick wrote:

Try in different account…may be account problem

Already tried, not working

Cropped808459675
Deal Cadet
113
358
10

Not working error used. Maximum no of times

18157365 1092022577569460 9015892503473472591 n
Deal Cadet
122
890
17
Expand
Geekynick wrote:

Not a mahaloot…it’s complimentary cashback from Paytm every month like monthly20/10 😂😂

I know. From 20 to 10 to 5 now. And next will be 2. Just like those 2000/5000 rupee add money offers😂😂😂

20130905 201905
Deal Subedar
301
2518
31
anki.garg87347 wrote:

Not working error used. Maximum no of times

Try in parallel space or incognito desktop site

18157365 1092022577569460 9015892503473472591 n
Deal Cadet
122
890
17
Expand
Geekynick wrote:

Not a mahaloot…it’s complimentary cashback from Paytm every month like monthly20/10 😂😂

I know. From 20 to 10 to 5 now. And next will be 2. Just like those 2000/5000 rupee add money offers😂😂😂

18157365 1092022577569460 9015892503473472591 n
Deal Cadet
122
890
17
Expand
Geekynick wrote:

Not a mahaloot…it’s complimentary cashback from Paytm every month like monthly20/10 😂😂

I know. From 20 to 10 to 5 now. And next will be 2. Just like those 2000/5000 rupee add money offers😂😂😂

Missing
Deal Cadet
67
198
0

Working grinning
For those it`s not working please try this on incognito website mode.
HA+

Img 20170106 111951 hdr
Deal Subedar
449
1426
19

vu

20130905 201905
Deal Subedar
301
2518
31
booliecute289 wrote:

Working grinning
For those it`s not working please try this on incognito website mode.
HA+

Thanks sunglasses

Cropped75770540910922727
Blogger
474
1735
45
Expand
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

I know. From 20 to 10 to 5 now. And next will be 2. Just like those 2000/5000 rupee add money offers😂😂😂

Showing the status of VC funding power. stuck_out_tongue

#AchheDin wink

20130905 201905
Deal Subedar
301
2518
31
Expand
deb3l wrote:

Showing the status of VC funding power. stuck_out_tongue

#AchheDin wink

Lol laughing

Missing