Paytmmall Flash sale ( 6PM - 12 AM ): Flat 25% ...

Paytmmall Flash sale ( 6PM - 12 AM ): Flat 25% cashback On Pens

126°
Download
Deal Lieutenant
77
573
3226
20
10 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Boy 512
Deal Cadet
0
63
158
2

No deal here whatsoever.
Inflated prices + high shipping.

Compared prices for some of the products on Amazon and Amazon is still 10-30% cheaper.

994659 695762050443756 1568343547 n
Deal Subedar
9
372
1404
17

Beware Guys, most seller sells fake and replica premium pens on paytm.
Better check return policy otherwise you will get a fake pen..
I bought two pens, parker and Cross. Parker was original but cross pen was fake.
Then bought same cross pen from Amazon prime seller and got fake again then bought from cloudtail and got original pen..

Boy 512
Deal Cadet
0
63
158
2
shaqib19 wrote:

Beware Guys, most seller sells fake and replica premium pens on paytm.
Better check return policy otherwise you will get a fake pen..
I bought two pens, parker and Cross. Parker was original but cross pen was fake.
Then bought same cross pen from Amazon prime seller and got fake again then bought from cloudtail and got original pen..

How do you spot fake?

Download
Deal Lieutenant
7
230
4378
83
rl421403 wrote:

No deal here whatsoever.
Inflated prices + high shipping.

Compared prices for some of the products on Amazon and Amazon is still 10-30% cheaper.

Thanks for review

994659 695762050443756 1568343547 n
Deal Subedar
9
372
1404
17
Expand
rl421403 wrote:

How do you spot fake?

Fake pens doesn’t come in original packing or may have different packing .
The import sticker and Mrp tags are also missing in the box.
Fake pens appears exactly like original so its hard to judge and its where paytm seller has an advantage..
Only Cloudtail sells original pen, though discounts are less but atleast you will have peace of mind that its original.
I paid double price to same Cross pen when bought from Cloudtail in comparison to paytm.

Boy 512
Deal Cadet
0
63
158
2
Expand
shaqib19 wrote:

Fake pens doesn’t come in original packing or may have different packing .
The import sticker and Mrp tags are also missing in the box.
Fake pens appears exactly like original so its hard to judge and its where paytm seller has an advantage..
Only Cloudtail sells original pen, though discounts are less but atleast you will have peace of mind that its original.
I paid double price to same Cross pen when bought from Cloudtail in comparison to paytm.

Ahh… Nice info.

Did you get refund for Cross pen from Paytm?

994659 695762050443756 1568343547 n
Deal Subedar
9
372
1404
17
Expand
rl421403 wrote:

Ahh… Nice info.

Did you get refund for Cross pen from Paytm?

Yes, just returned next day saying quality issue..
There was no such option like received counterfeit product..
Thats why return policy is a must check before buying..
I got in 50% cashback around Rs 1100 on paytm then bought same for Rs 1900 from Cloudtail.
Amazon prime sellers too sell fake pens , I posted comparison of Original and fake cross pen by Prime seller but Amazon rejected my review with pictures.

Storm
Deal Cadet
2
127
378
8

Amazon Prime sellers like Cloudtail, Appario also sell a lot of fakes and u can’t even write against them, so beware.

994659 695762050443756 1568343547 n
Deal Subedar
9
372
1404
17
GirishGowda wrote:

Amazon Prime sellers like Cloudtail, Appario also sell a lot of fakes and u can’t even write against them, so beware.

I have never seen or experienced any fake product from Cloudtail yet, can’t comment on Appario as I haven’t bought much from it..
Maybe you are talking about the case of old stock, I got one pen of old stock from cloudtail whose ink was already dried up but got compensation of Rs 250 for new refill when complaint CC.

Storm
Deal Cadet
2
127
378
8
Expand
shaqib19 wrote:

I have never seen or experienced any fake product from Cloudtail yet, can’t comment on Appario as I haven’t bought much from it..
Maybe you are talking about the case of old stock, I got one pen of old stock from cloudtail whose ink was already dried up but got compensation of Rs 250 for new refill when complaint CC.

Where did I say old stock? Read again because u are quite confused.
While u are it, make sure u get me my over 2000rs that Amazon kept denying and saying some team is working to get me back my money.

Missing