Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Payzap-amazon(instant 10% discount)upto 300

Payzap-amazon(instant 10% discount)upto 300

568°
10% OFF 1000.0
Deal Cadet
newjoin123

Offer starts from 25th December

http://Ama...in

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/599680/medium/Screenshot_20191224_190716_com.enstage.wibmo.hdfc.jpg?1577194743

Terms& conditions:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/599682/medium/Screenshot_20191224_191211_com.enstage.wibmo.hdfc.jpg?1577194988

Expired
29 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Offer is not live. Valid from tomorrow.
Not applicable on gift card’s. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/599684/original/IMG_20191224_191418.jpg?1577195076

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thank you🙏

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Not valid on gift cards.. sweat

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Very good offer

HA + GA smile

Link Copied

Not valid on gift cards.

View 1 more reply
Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

I think electricity bills can be paid. No where they mentioned bills payments r ineligible. Someone has to throw light on this point.

Link Copied

Since it is instant discount you can check before payment.

View 4 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I think Amazon social media team is following this site and changing TNC everytime.

Link Copied

I was going to pay electricity bill today , saw this thread ,waiting for tomorrow , let’s see . But It is highly unlikely that it will give discount on bill payment if they excluded recharges .

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

I can’t see any instant discount

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Offer period – From Dec 25, 2019 to Dec 31, 2019.

What is the HDFC Bank PayZapp Offer?
Get up to 10% instant discount on purchase of any product using HDFC Bank PayZapp.
The offer is valid for only once per card per month.
Any cancelled, rejected or returned order(s) will not be eligible for the offer and the refund amount of such order will be adjusted with the instant discount amount.
Minimum transaction value INR 500.
Maximum discount value INR 300 per card per month.
How can I avail this offer?
There are no other special steps to avail this offer. Just go through the normal purchase process and use your HDFC Bank PayZapp option to pay.

3.Can I get this offer with Exchange offer?

Yes, the offer is applicable on exchange. Cardholders need to check the offer eligibility on the Product Page.

4.Can I avail discount on card payment for cash on delivery order? Are net Banking transactions also included in this Offer?

COD and Net Banking transactions are NOT included in this Offer.

5.Would I get the Bank offer even if I make a part payment using my Amazon Pay Balance?

Yes, the offer is available on partial payments as long as minimum purchase value is spent on HDFC Bank PayZapp Card.

6.Is the offer applicable on EMI?

No, the offer is not available on EMI.

7.What is the maximum discount that I can avail?

The maximum discount possible per Card is up to INR 300.

8.What if I cancel my order?

The Offer is applicable for a successful purchase. If Instant Discount is availed on any purchase, and it is subsequently cancelled, the refund amount of such purchases will be posted adjusting the instant discount amount availed on the purchase. However, if you place another order within the offer period, you shall get instant bank discount subject to offer eligibility.

9.My payment failed while placing the order, will I be eligible for the cashback?

If your payment failed while placing the order, Amazon.in gives you an option to revise your payment. If you revise your payment within the offer duration, you will be eligible for the cashback. For more information on revise payment, click here

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

Jus now tested. I can see instant discount. Working plus1
Have some items in my list. Wil make it to 3k and wil get max cb upto 300 plus1

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Will it work on electricity bill?

View 3 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

offer working on products but not on gift cards

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Please help. I don’t see any PayZapp wallet option.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Use credit card payment option and enter payzapp ard details

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anybody tried this offer on food items? I dont see discount getting applied on food items

Link Copied

you are correct sir i tried to pay for an amazon fresh grocery order and there was no discount + payment failed for some reason wink

Link Copied

not working for bill payment

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thanks

replyuser
Click here to reply