Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Recharge from Ola Money or the deals across all stores in Recharge

Hot Deal Payzapp - 10% cashback on Ola Money

1627°
10% OFF 1000.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Recharge from Ola Money or the deals across all stores in Recharge
Missing
Deal Subedar
Ola Money Coupons
Deal Expired

UPDATE : Extended till 31st Dec 2018 and cashback of 250/- per month

https://www.hdfcbank.com/htdocs/common/PayZapp/...
Terms and Conditions Apply
from 1st July 2018 to 31st July 2018 30th Sept 2018
Use Promocode: TAXI
@ PayZapp payment page

Get Flat 10% cashback offer on loading OLA money through “Pay with PayZapp”. Only PayZapp registered users are eligible for cashback.
Max cashback Rs.100 per month.
Offer Applicable on all days,(Starts 00:00 hrs 1st July 2018 and ends by 23:59hrs 31st July 2018).
Select PayZapp as a Payment mode, Payment should be done on PayZapp’s Android & iOS app only.
PayZapp has the the right to end or call back any or all of it’s offers without any prior notice.
Cash back will be auto-credited within 30 working days after the date of transaction.
In case the transaction is cancelled or left undelivered at merchant’s end(not PayZapp), a refund will be initiated within the next 10 working days
Offer applicable for all PayZapp registered users.
In case of offer mis-use, Cashback will be not be offered.
Cashback offer eligible only when ‘TAXI’ Promocode used at PayZapp payment page.
For queries reach out : [email protected]
In case the transaction is cancelled or left undelivered at merchant’s end(not PayZapp), a refund will be initiated within the next 10 working days
Offer applicable for all PayZapp registered users
Customer should be a KYC customer at the time of transaction to avail any cashback.
The customer should have an active PayZapp Wallet
Incase of dispute /offer misuse, PayZapp reserves the right to a final decision on the interpretation of these Terms & conditions.

Expired over 1 year
95 Comments  |  
46 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/521032/medium/508273102-offer-ola.png?1530510531

from 1st July 2018 to 31 July 2018

Use Promocode: TAXI
    @ PayZapp payment page

• Get Flat 10% cashback offer on loading OLA money through “Pay with PayZapp”. Only PayZapp registered users are eligible for cashback.
    • Max cashback Rs.100 per month.
    • Offer Applicable on all days,(starts 00:00 hrs 1st July 2018 and ends by 23:59hrs 31 July 2018).
    • Select PayZapp as a Payment mode, Payment should be done on PayZapp’s Android & iOS app only.
    • PayZapp has the the right to end or call back any or all of it’s offers without any prior notice.
    • Cash back will be auto-credited within 30 working days after the date of transaction.
    • In case the transaction is cancelled or left undelivered at merchant’s end(not PayZapp), a refund will be initiated within the next 10 working days
    • Offer applicable for all PayZapp registered users.
    • In case of offer mis-use, Cashback will be not be offered.
    • Cashback offer eligible only when ‘TAXI’ Promocode used at PayZapp payment page.
    • For queries reach out : [email protected]
    • In case the transaction is cancelled or left undelivered at merchant’s end(not PayZapp), a refund will be initiated within the next 10 working days
    • Offer applicable for all PayZapp registered users
    • Customer should be a KYC customer at the time of transaction to avail any cashback.
    • The customer should have an active PayZapp Wallet
    • Incase of dispute /offer misuse, PayZapp reserves the right to a final decision on the interpretation of these Terms & conditions.

Missing
    Critic

https://www.hdfcbank.com/htdocs/common/PayZapp/... and Conditions Apply
    from 1st July 2018 to 31th July 2018
    @ PayZapp payment page

Get Flat 10% cashback offer on loading OLA money through “Pay with PayZapp”. Only PayZapp registered users are eligible for cashback.
    Offer Applicable on all days,(starts 00:00 hrs 1st June 2018 and ends by 23:59hrs 30th June 2018).
    Select PayZapp as a Payment mode, Payment should be done on PayZapp’s Android & iOS app only.
    PayZapp has the the right to end or call back any or all of it’s offers without any prior notice.
    Cash back will be auto-credited within 30 working days after the date of transaction.
    Cashback offer eligible only when ‘TAXI’ Promocode used at PayZapp payment page.
    For queries reach out : [email protected]…in
    Customer should be a KYC customer at the time of transaction to avail any cashback.
    Incase of dispute /offer misuse, PayZapp reserves the right to a final decision on the interpretation of these Terms & conditions.

In Services
    Missing
    Deal Cadet

how can i use ola money to pay ACT broadband bill ?
    i have loaded money with the hope to pay bill and to my surprise act website and app showing olamoney is not working.
    money stuck in ola money now .
    pls help

Missing
    Critic
    vns11 wrote:

how can i use ola money to pay ACT broadband bill ?
    i have loaded money with the hope to pay bill and to my surprise act website and app showing olamoney is not working.
    money stuck in ola money now .
    pls help

open ola money app check in that bill payments option

Missing
    Deal Cadet

Is it for June or July?

Missing
    Deal Newbie

Till now i am not received my last month cashback

Missing
    Deal Subedar

I haven’t received last month CBs yet from payzapp. CBs for TAXI,LUCKY codes and QR payment also.
    Btw I already used TAXI in June. Can I use this offer again in July?

Missing
    Deal Cadet
    manikantaks4u wrote:

I haven’t received last month CBs yet from payzapp. CBs for TAXI,LUCKY codes and QR payment also.
    Btw I already used TAXI in June. Can I use this offer again in July?

Ys u can use in July as well

Missing
    Deal Subedar

trying to apply TAXI as promo code but say’s sorry no cashback is applicable.

Missing
    suspended
    creativeJay wrote:

trying to apply TAXI as promo code but say’s sorry no cashback is applicable.

Code apply on payzapp payment page not on ola

Missing
    Deal Subedar
    Expand
    SAyHello wrote:

Code apply on payzapp payment page not on ola

Thanks

Missing
    Deal Captain

Not sure why payzapp needs one month to provide the cashback… pensive

Missing
    Deal Subedar
    vikramreddevils wrote:

Not sure why payzapp needs one month to provide the cashback… pensive

It takes a long time for cashback on transactions on OLA, for others they usually credit within 3 days. What could be the reason.

Missing
    Deal Subedar

Then
    How Rs250?? rolleyes

Missing
    Deal Captain

Anyone received the cashback?

Missing
    Deal Subedar

Last day today to avail this offer

Missing
    Deal Legend

https://www.hdfcbank.com/htdocs/common/PayZapp/...
    from 1st July 2018 to 30th September 2018
    @ PayZapp payment page

Offer Applicable on all days,(starts 00:00 hrs 1st July 2018 and ends by 23:59hrs 30th September 2018).
    For queries reach out : [email protected]

Missing
    Deal Cadet

I am not recived my cashback for the previous month transaction

Missing
    Critic

Edit: Extended to 30th September 2018

I
    Missing
    Deal Subedar
    suplex_city wrote:

Edit: Extended to 30th September 2018

I

Bro, edited on 17th July by @TrickyTimer . Your both Payzapp posts have been made FPD 15 days ago. Don’t know why they haven’t still made mine. What a partiality!

I am only telling, not complaining.

Missing
    Critic
    Expand
    Optimystix wrote:

Bro, edited on 17th July by @TrickyTimer . Your both Payzapp posts have been made FPD 15 days ago. Don’t know why they haven’t still made mine. What a partiality!

I am only telling, not complaining.

Contact admin and ask him why it is fpd .so they promote your deal to fpd.i to contacted the admin for fpd

Missing
    Deal Lieutenant

July cashback 100 received today.

Missing