Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Ola Money Coupons

Payzapp - 10% cashback on Ola Money

1699°
10% OFF 1000.0
Deal Subedar
Optimystix

UPDATE : Extended till 31st Dec 2018 and cashback of 250/- per month

https://www.hdfcbank.com/htdocs/common/PayZapp/...
Terms and Conditions Apply
from 1st July 2018 to 31st July 2018 30th Sept 2018
Use Promocode: TAXI
@ PayZapp payment page

Get Flat 10% cashback offer on loading OLA money through “Pay with PayZapp”. Only PayZapp registered users are eligible for cashback.
Max cashback Rs.100 per month.
Offer Applicable on all days,(Starts 00:00 hrs 1st July 2018 and ends by 23:59hrs 31st July 2018).
Select PayZapp as a Payment mode, Payment should be done on PayZapp’s Android & iOS app only.
PayZapp has the the right to end or call back any or all of it’s offers without any prior notice.
Cash back will be auto-credited within 30 working days after the date of transaction.
In case the transaction is cancelled or left undelivered at merchant’s end(not PayZapp), a refund will be initiated within the next 10 working days
Offer applicable for all PayZapp registered users.
In case of offer mis-use, Cashback will be not be offered.
Cashback offer eligible only when ‘TAXI’ Promocode used at PayZapp payment page.
For queries reach out : [email protected]
In case the transaction is cancelled or left undelivered at merchant’s end(not PayZapp), a refund will be initiated within the next 10 working days
Offer applicable for all PayZapp registered users
Customer should be a KYC customer at the time of transaction to avail any cashback.
The customer should have an active PayZapp Wallet
Incase of dispute /offer misuse, PayZapp reserves the right to a final decision on the interpretation of these Terms & conditions.

Expired
95 Comments  |  
46 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Time limit to get cashback credit has been reverted from 30 days to 7 days again.

Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

Extended till 31st December

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

All offers, including recharge/bill pay or only ola

View 6 more replies
Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Finally u got fpd for this deal

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

LUCKY CODE USED FOR??

Link Copied

Those who availed Taxi promo code offer on September, can we again avail in October???

What’s the benefits off missyou code??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is Ola still taking surcharge on PayZapp load?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Currently payzapp down

Link Copied

@admin @TrickyTimer @MJ911 @Nigel @nofpd Please update date to 31st Dec 2018 & cashback to 250 per month as I am unable to edit the thread.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Did you confirmed with Customer care ??

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I’m confused. Can some one help me here.

Where to apple code TAXI? Not Ola but on PayZapp I know. But there’s no option to choose Pay with PayZapp in Ola Money. There’s just debit card , credit card which takes me to “Secure Pin” page which has no place to put coupon code.

Also when did PayZapp start charging for money loading at 3%??

If have to load 2500 into Ola money using code TAXI, how best to do it?

The max cashback of 250 is monthly limit, right?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

use ola taxi app and not ola money app

Link Copied

Noob question :
Same Ola , different payzapp can be used , Right ?

Link Copied

its inapp payment on payzapp app, if you can login with different aacount in payzapp then yes

Link Copied

Regarding Epaylater : Registered with a different no. , Which is not the ola account in which amount is loaded. Any fix ?
@esakkiraja If you could help?

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

U will get payment gateway during repayment, there is one option that ola money, u can pay through any ola money account or any other credit/debit/wallet method.

View 1 more reply
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Got declined from epaylater.. WTF? ICIC is one of the worst banks I have used. Opened account but did not credit the $10K in travelers checks I deposited. When I was leaving I went in to ask them what happened and it was sitting in someone drawer. So they did it right then and I withdrew some money and never used the account again. Dont even know where they mailed the account stuff.

replyuser
Click here to reply