Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Ola Money Coupons

Payzapp - 10% cashback on Ola Money

1701°
10% OFF 1000.0
Deal Subedar
Optimystix

UPDATE : Extended till 31st Dec 2018 and cashback of 250/- per month

https://www.hdfcbank.com/htdocs/common/PayZapp/...
Terms and Conditions Apply
from 1st July 2018 to 31st July 2018 30th Sept 2018
Use Promocode: TAXI
@ PayZapp payment page

Get Flat 10% cashback offer on loading OLA money through “Pay with PayZapp”. Only PayZapp registered users are eligible for cashback.
Max cashback Rs.100 per month.
Offer Applicable on all days,(Starts 00:00 hrs 1st July 2018 and ends by 23:59hrs 31st July 2018).
Select PayZapp as a Payment mode, Payment should be done on PayZapp’s Android & iOS app only.
PayZapp has the the right to end or call back any or all of it’s offers without any prior notice.
Cash back will be auto-credited within 30 working days after the date of transaction.
In case the transaction is cancelled or left undelivered at merchant’s end(not PayZapp), a refund will be initiated within the next 10 working days
Offer applicable for all PayZapp registered users.
In case of offer mis-use, Cashback will be not be offered.
Cashback offer eligible only when ‘TAXI’ Promocode used at PayZapp payment page.
For queries reach out : [email protected]
In case the transaction is cancelled or left undelivered at merchant’s end(not PayZapp), a refund will be initiated within the next 10 working days
Offer applicable for all PayZapp registered users
Customer should be a KYC customer at the time of transaction to avail any cashback.
The customer should have an active PayZapp Wallet
Incase of dispute /offer misuse, PayZapp reserves the right to a final decision on the interpretation of these Terms & conditions.

Expired
95 Comments  |  
46 Dimers
  • Sort By
Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/521032/medium/508273102-offer-ola.png?1530510531

from 1st July 2018 to 31 July 2018

Use Promocode: TAXI
    @ PayZapp payment page

• Get Flat 10% cashback offer on loading OLA money through “Pay with PayZapp”. Only PayZapp registered users are eligible for cashback.
    • Max cashback Rs.100 per month.
    • Offer Applicable on all days,(starts 00:00 hrs 1st July 2018 and ends by 23:59hrs 31 July 2018).
    • Select PayZapp as a Payment mode, Payment should be done on PayZapp’s Android & iOS app only.
    • PayZapp has the the right to end or call back any or all of it’s offers without any prior notice.
    • Cash back will be auto-credited within 30 working days after the date of transaction.
    • In case the transaction is cancelled or left undelivered at merchant’s end(not PayZapp), a refund will be initiated within the next 10 working days
    • Offer applicable for all PayZapp registered users.
    • In case of offer mis-use, Cashback will be not be offered.
    • Cashback offer eligible only when ‘TAXI’ Promocode used at PayZapp payment page.
    • For queries reach out : [email protected]
    • In case the transaction is cancelled or left undelivered at merchant’s end(not PayZapp), a refund will be initiated within the next 10 working days
    • Offer applicable for all PayZapp registered users
    • Customer should be a KYC customer at the time of transaction to avail any cashback.
    • The customer should have an active PayZapp Wallet
    • Incase of dispute /offer misuse, PayZapp reserves the right to a final decision on the interpretation of these Terms & conditions.

Budding Star Budding Star
    Link Copied

https://www.hdfcbank.com/htdocs/common/PayZapp/... and Conditions Apply
    from 1st July 2018 to 31th July 2018
    @ PayZapp payment page

Get Flat 10% cashback offer on loading OLA money through “Pay with PayZapp”. Only PayZapp registered users are eligible for cashback.
    Offer Applicable on all days,(starts 00:00 hrs 1st June 2018 and ends by 23:59hrs 30th June 2018).
    Select PayZapp as a Payment mode, Payment should be done on PayZapp’s Android & iOS app only.
    PayZapp has the the right to end or call back any or all of it’s offers without any prior notice.
    Cash back will be auto-credited within 30 working days after the date of transaction.
    Cashback offer eligible only when ‘TAXI’ Promocode used at PayZapp payment page.
    For queries reach out : support@payz…in
    Customer should be a KYC customer at the time of transaction to avail any cashback.
    Incase of dispute /offer misuse, PayZapp reserves the right to a final decision on the interpretation of these Terms & conditions.

In Services
    Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
    Link Copied

how can i use ola money to pay ACT broadband bill ?
    i have loaded money with the hope to pay bill and to my surprise act website and app showing olamoney is not working.
    money stuck in ola money now .
    pls help

Link Copied

open ola money app check in that bill payments option

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
    Link Copied

Is it for June or July?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
    Link Copied

Till now i am not received my last month cashback

Helpful Helpful
    Link Copied

I haven’t received last month CBs yet from payzapp. CBs for TAXI,LUCKY codes and QR payment also.
    Btw I already used TAXI in June. Can I use this offer again in July?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
    Link Copied

Ys u can use in July as well

Link Copied

You’ll receive cashback within 30 days from the date of transaction.
    @Rakesh1034 @manikantaks4u

Link Copied

Bro it is 1st post by me

Link Copied

trying to apply TAXI as promo code but say’s sorry no cashback is applicable.

Link Copied

-

View 2 more replies
    Deal Captain Deal Captain
    Link Copied

Not sure why payzapp needs one month to provide the cashback… pensive

Helpful Helpful
    Link Copied

It takes a long time for cashback on transactions on OLA, for others they usually credit within 3 days. What could be the reason.

Hotshot Hotshot
    Link Copied

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...&
    10%
    CASHBACK
    TAXI (OLA)
    Eligible
    Any number of times with overall cashback capping at Rs.100 during offer month
    Promo code
    TAXI

Link Copied

Then
    How Rs250?? rolleyes

Link Copied

Offer extended upto 30th September 2018.

Unable to edit the thread. Option is greyed out. @MJ911 @TrickyTimer @Nigel @admin

Link Copied

Anyone received the cashback?

Link Copied

Last day today to avail this offer

Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
    Link Copied

https://www.hdfcbank.com/htdocs/common/PayZapp/...
    from 1st July 2018 to 30th September 2018
    @ PayZapp payment page

Offer Applicable on all days,(starts 00:00 hrs 1st July 2018 and ends by 23:59hrs 30th September 2018).
    For queries reach out : [email protected]

Cool Cool
    Link Copied

I am not recived my cashback for the previous month transaction

Link Copied

Edit: Extended to 30th September 2018

I
    Link Copied

Bro, edited on 17th July by @TrickyTimer . Your both Payzapp posts have been made FPD 15 days ago. Don’t know why they haven’t still made mine. What a partiality!

I am only telling, not complaining.

View 1 more reply
    Blogger Blogger
    Link Copied

July cashback 100 received today.

Link Copied

Yes
    Exact 30 calender days

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
    Link Copied

any virtual carrd working with payzapp???? my indusind card isn;t working

Link Copied

TMW, Airtel money, Digibank, Kotak & PayApt virtual cards working perfectly with Payzapp.

View 5 more replies
    Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
    Link Copied

If this has been used in July, we can again use it in Aug & September? As it is once a month.

Link Copied

Yes, You’ll get cashback per month basis i.e. July, Aug, Sept. Max cb is ₹100 per month.

Link Copied

Cashback received

Link Copied

Guys what to do with ola money. Any way to cash out?

Blogger Blogger
    Link Copied

My regular choice is to buy Amazon gvs from zingoy using Ola money.

View 3 more replies
    Link Copied

Yes. You can use any debit or virtual card to add money in PayApt only if you are an old user. Now new registration is not being succeeded at PayApt.

Link Copied

Anyone able to load ola money through payzapp option? Transaction fails everytime.

Link Copied

I did few days back..use Ola cabs to load money

View 7 more replies
    Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
    Link Copied

Yesterday I load Olamoney to Payzapp 100rs(missyou) Promo code applied use but 111.80rs debit my Payzapp card so i think 11.80Rs service charge?

Link Copied

Else u can try same missyou code for recharges on payzapp, I am using this since more than 3 months without any extra service charges and getting cash back as expected

View 6 more replies
    Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
    Link Copied

Yesterday I load Olamoney to Payzapp 100rs(missyou) Promo code applied use but 111.80rs debit my Payzapp card so i think 11.80Rs service charge?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
    Link Copied

In my case also charges initially debited but then credited after 3-4 days

View 1 more reply
    Link Copied

Can I expect FPD for this?

@admin, I had contacted you about fpd request of this thread, I know you are so much busy with website maintenance but can you please check this thread now. Users received cb also.

replyuser
    Click here to reply