121°
Payzapp - 100% Cashback on BigBasket & Bookmyshow

Payzapp - 100% Cashback on BigBasket & Bookmyshow

Score: 5 Votes: 9

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 5 Votes: 9

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 5 Votes: 9

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 5 Votes: 9

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 5 Votes: 9

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Black
Analyst
108
30
18470
149

BIGBASKET OFFER – On 24th January
Offer valid for first 500 customers in a day
Max Cashback Rs.400

BOOKMYSHOW OFFER – On 25th January
Offer valid for first 1000 customers in a day
Max Cashback Rs.100

Common T&C

Offer open for 13hours- 10am to 11pm,
Only one cashback/unique customer/day,
This is mutually exclusive offer and cannot be clubbed with other offers,
Cashback would be posted in 7 working days.

Download app

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

  • Expired over 1 year
46 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
4812
55

Lottery… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Half life 2   gordon freeman
Tech Guru
36
46
17086
457

so the day timer would reset at 12am I think…the best time to future order?

Missing
Deal Cadet
4
177
520
6
@vijkap201 wrote:

Lottery… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

it’s 100% cashback, so it has to be lottery

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
4812
55
@jadeiori2 wrote:

@vijkap201 wrote:

Lottery… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

it’s 100% cashback, so it has to be lottery


Nope, shopclues with Citrus was not a lottery… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif I know I am trying to compare apples vs oranges… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Black
Analyst
108
30
18470
149
@vijkap201 wrote:

Lottery… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif


Paytm 100% Cashback Sales are also posted in the forum. Those are also not less than a lottery.

Henry cavill 25
Deal Cadet
2
118
612
4

VU https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif Good Deal

Original
Deal Cadet
0
139
416
26

When do we order? At 12AM midnight or 10AM morning?

512
Deal Captain
51
313
10602
195

Is it first 500 users every hour between 10am to 11pm or first 500 users in the whole 13hrs

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
22
1,449
6922
66
@SLAYER wrote:

Is it first 500 users every hour between 10am to 11pm or first 500 users in the whole 13hrs


500 users in a day.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
179
296
30

Valid on desktop and mobile or only mobile ?

Also its for first 500 users or lottery?

Black
Analyst
108
30
18470
149
@chaithu wrote:

Valid on desktop and mobile or only mobile ?

Also its for first 500 users or lottery?


BigBasket or BookMyShow App only

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
179
296
30

So its lottory Unique customer means they are not for first 500 thàts why they gave lot of time.

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
859
18,005
51687
518

skipping https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Up
Deal Lieutenant
11
542
4503
198

It’s lottery, even nothing mentioned in their site. hdfc support also not aware of this. better to skip

16   1
Deal Lieutenant
20
189
4443
107

he be payment not proceeding

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1
218
3232
52
@Tuner wrote:

he be payment not proceeding


Yupp after clicking approve, payment not getting processed since 10 AM https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Download
Deal Subedar
1
108
1664
127

payzapp broke https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

512
Deal Captain
51
313
10602
195

Took around 3 to 4 mins for the payment procedure.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1
218
3232
52
@SLAYER wrote:

Took around 3 to 4 mins for the payment procedure.


Oops server error https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif . Did you complete the payment?
EDiT: SMs recvd from Payzapp that money deducted after server error but money not added to BB. Looks like I will have to contact BB or HDFC CC.

Banner
Deal Cadet
2
106
272
2

Who all managed to place the order?

16   1
Deal Lieutenant
20
189
4443
107
@karanthedog wrote:

Who all managed to place the order?

I managed to pay @ 10:04…but cancelled as I am sure am not in first 500

Dealslooker
Deal Cadet
0
58
230
17

Managed to pay at 10:02 AM but not sure I will be in first 500. I took risk as I will be placing order with 20% offer from Mobikwik…

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
55
86
1

big basket server hang at 9:58 to 10:02 so not sure cancelled the order

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
223
236
4

Paid at around 10 am. Transaction I’d is 595841.

512
Deal Captain
51
313
10602
195
@1cooldesidd wrote:

@SLAYER wrote:

Took around 3 to 4 mins for the payment procedure.


Oops server error https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif . Did you complete the payment?
EDiT: SMs recvd from Payzapp that money deducted after server error but money not added to BB. Looks like I will have to contact BB or HDFC CC.

Yes

Banner
Deal Cadet
2
106
272
2
@vishala4 wrote:

Paid at around 10 am. Transaction I’d is 595841.


Tell the exact time…. was it at 10: AM sharp or was it at 10:01 AM sharp or 10:02 AM or 10:03 AM

Or share the BB order number

Up
Deal Lieutenant
11
542
4503
198

Not taken risk this time, let’s see cash back processed or not.

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
223
236
4

It’s before 10.01. BB order I’d is irrelevant for this.

6589
Deal Lieutenant
13
406
4210
60

vuns

Missing