Received Payzapp App KYC Rs. 100 Cashback

340°
Cropped1951762587
Deal Newbie

Update your Aadhar at Payzapp by OTP method(No need of fingerprint Verification)
I have received Bonus today itself …have applied for KYC on 26 June 2018https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/520800/original/Screenshot_2018-06-29-18-00-18-344_com.android.mms.png?1530275569

49 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie

pm me payzapp refferal plz

Images
Deal Cadet

Just for mere rs.100 you’re giving away your privacy.
Hold on Pals, this is not the end. Don’t get lured for such petty offers for privacy.
Your privacy is worth much more than rs.100.

Cropped1951762587
Deal Newbie
sharmajikaladkahu wrote:

Hold on Pals, this is not the end. Don’t get lured for such petty offers for privacy.

Kripya Gyan Na बाँटें…यहाँ सारे ज्ञानी है !

Anyway PM me if you need Referral blush

Images
Deal Cadet
Expand
viratkohlianu18112 wrote:

Kripya Gyan Na बाँटें…यहाँ सारे ज्ञानी है !

Anyway PM me if you need Referral blush

If you don’t have sense of privacy don’t mock.

Dont waste my time
Deal Cadet
sharmajikaladkahu wrote:

You gave away your privacy when government forced you to enrol for Aadhaar few years ago, without your consent.

WTF!

18157365 1092022577569460 9015892503473472591 n
Deal Cadet
Expand
ithehappy wrote:

You gave away your privacy when government forced you to enrol for Aadhaar few years ago, without your consent.

WTF!

Plus FB insta. And 24*7 check by Android OS. U r giving for free. Then why not WE sell it for 100??

Missing
Deal Cadet

Pm me for Referral of payzapp app

Cropped1951762587
Deal Newbie

My deal had 6 degree hotness but now 0…thndi kaise ho gyi ? joy joy

Images
Deal Cadet
Expand
ithehappy wrote:

WTF!

I don’t have aadhar 😂

Images
Deal Cadet
Expand
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

Plus FB insta. And 24*7 check by Android OS. U r giving for free. Then why not WE sell it for 100??

Easy cowboy, i am also not on fb insta and have rooted Aosp android without google services and all apps installed Has been restricted to access all private data.

You go ahead do anything you want, Data is new oil and you’ll realise it very soon in future who this will be against you to provide any sort of service. A company will know everything about you even when you’re their new customer.

Dont waste my time
Deal Cadet
Expand
sharmajikaladkahu wrote:

I don’t have aadhar 😂

Then hats off to you and disregard what I said as it doesn’t apply for you. I wish I had the vision to not enrol for it anyway.

Images
Deal Cadet
Expand
ithehappy wrote:

Then hats off to you and disregard what I said as it doesn’t apply for you. I wish I had the vision to not enrol for it anyway.

Procrastination saved me bro. Also even if you’ve aadhar not sharing or disclosing it anywhere will still save you (not linking with anything including mobile bank and other services) and use other govt approved ID as possible.

Maxresdefault
Deal Major
sharmajikaladkahu wrote:

You are giving here willingly, your data
But with many apps installed on your phone, you are giving away yours n also your friends n your family ones too
Facebook is not the only one that has access, there’s truecaller which gets access to your phone app / contacts n make the info public
there are recharge apps which can get into your network system and notify you to recharge when network state changes to “Roaming”
and there’s Google (Biggest Privacy intruder which has each n every minute info about you) – Can be used to Assit FBI/CIA/Intelligence agencies in the future
You give access to your contacts, SMS, Phone IMEI (very important), device ID n so on…
Giving away Aadhaar Might do harm at a later point of time but the above said things harm you n your contacts list instantly stuck_out_tongue

Conclusion : Privacy is a myth

Dont waste my time
Deal Cadet
Expand
sharmajikaladkahu wrote:

Procrastination saved me bro. Also even if you’ve aadhar not sharing or disclosing it anywhere will still save you (not linking with anything including mobile bank and other services) and use other govt approved ID as possible.

Hmm. I have Aadhaar attached everywhere, simply because they were able to scare the fuk outta me by saying my bank accounts will freeze if Aadhaar is not given and stuffs like that. Also uploaded it for every possible e-wallet I use. God damn it.

We should sue this government by the way, for taking out fingerprints without any consent. When’s that gonna happen?

Images
Deal Cadet
Expand
getready wrote:

You are giving here willingly, your data
But with many apps installed on your phone, you are giving away yours n also your friends n your family ones too
Facebook is not the only one that has access, there’s truecaller which gets access to your phone app / contacts n make the info public
there are recharge apps which can get into your network system and notify you to recharge when network state changes to “Roaming”
and there’s Google (Biggest Privacy intruder which has each n every minute info about you) – Can be used to Assit FBI/CIA/Intelligence agencies in the future
You give access to your contacts, SMS, Phone IMEI (very important), device ID n so on…
Giving away Aadhaar Might do harm at a later point of time but the above said things harm you n your contacts list instantly stuck_out_tongue

Conclusion : Privacy is a myth

Aosp ROM without google services. ✔

No truecaller. ✔

Have restricted apps to sms ,phone, contacts,location permissions on all installed apps(root) ✔

Use only web based recharge portals ✔

Spoofed IMEI ,Device ID , Wifi ,Android ID ,Mac address values to random values ✔

What’s left now that needs more deep level of settings ?

Logo avatars
Deal Cadet

How to do Adhaar kyc cannot see any option already did mini kyc with pan

Images
Deal Cadet
Expand
ithehappy wrote:

Hmm. I have Aadhaar attached everywhere, simply because they were able to scare the fuk outta me by saying my bank accounts will freeze if Aadhaar is not given and stuffs like that. Also uploaded it for every possible e-wallet I use. God damn it.

We should sue this government by the way, for taking out fingerprints without any consent. When’s that gonna happen?

It’s a long war brother. It’s all organised and it’s happening with international agencies

All you can do is just not do this same in future and alert friends and family about same and you can delink aadhar with bank or even mobile number. There is a form available you can google.
Take printout fill details and submit to bank. And you can check same on net banking too if delinked or not.

Maxresdefault
Deal Major
Expand
sharmajikaladkahu wrote:

Aosp ROM without google services. ✔

No truecaller. ✔

Have restricted apps to sms ,phone, contacts,location permissions on all installed apps(root) ✔

Use only web based recharge portals ✔

Spoofed IMEI ,Device ID , Wifi ,Android ID ,Mac address values to random values ✔

What’s left now that needs more deep level of settings ?

Spoofing IMEI , MAC ID is a crime
And the random spoofing can be easily detected which is a punishable offence stuck_out_tongue

Images
Deal Cadet
Expand
getready wrote:

Spoofing IMEI , MAC ID is a crime
And the random spoofing can be easily detected which is a punishable offence stuck_out_tongue

It’s software level spoofing not hardware level .only apps will see spoofed data but Android device will remain original values
And it’s a crime only when you do crime with fake values.

Maxresdefault
Deal Major
Expand
sharmajikaladkahu wrote:

It’s software level spoofing not hardware level .only apps will see spoofed data but Android device will remain original values

What is software n hardware? stuck_out_tongue
it is illegal if u breach tos/code of certain services
there cannot exist two IMEI/MAC at the same time
If its completely hardware level, it is most likely due to mistake by the OEM which happens very rarely less than 10%
You are masking yourself to make it look like someone else here
The one who tracks u identifies u as a spoofed MAC/IMEI it doesn’t matter if u have a new hardware with that info or modified info on a older hardware

Images
Deal Cadet
Expand
getready wrote:

What is software n hardware? stuck_out_tongue
it is illegal if u breach tos/code of certain services
there cannot exist two IMEI/MAC at the same time
If its completely hardware level, it is most likely due to mistake by the OEM which happens very rarely less than 10%
You are masking yourself to make it look like someone else here
The one who tracks u identifies u as a spoofed MAC/IMEI it doesn’t matter if u have a new hardware with that info or modified info on a older hardware

You’re clearly in denial.
NeverMind.
Good luck sharing your personal info 🙂

Happy face
Deal Cadet
Expand
sharmajikaladkahu wrote:

But you shared your email with Desidime while registering lol

Cropped1951762587
Deal Newbie
Expand
happydeals wrote:

But you shared your email with Desidime while registering lol

stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes bhaiyo post delete kr du kyaa ? Kuch jyada hi upr se ja rha hai joy
Maxresdefault
Deal Major
Expand
sharmajikaladkahu wrote:

You’re clearly in denial.
NeverMind.
Good luck sharing your personal info 🙂

what is there to deny here toungueout when even hackers use Software MAC spoofing
ana dont tell there was never such a case of a hacker getting caught because of spoofing because i am going to provide a lot of references for that wink

Missing