Hotness Payzapp Bigbasket 25% Cashback Offer - Min tran...

Hot Deal Payzapp Bigbasket 25% Cashback Offer - Min transaction 600 - Code GROCERY

1350°
25% OFF 750.0
Missing
Deal Cadet
Payzapp Bigbasket 25% Cashback Offer - Min transaction 600 - Code GROCERY
Deal Expired

www.bigbask...om

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/526923/original/Screenshot_20180811-012351.png?1533931091

71 Comments  |  
41 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet

PAYZAPP TERMS & CONDITIONS
25% CashBack* on BigBasket
Min trxn value Rs 600
Max upto Rs. 250 per customer per month
Promo code: GROCERY
CashBack shall be credited as Payzapp cash within 30 days from date of transaction
Customer should be KYC compliant customer as per Payzapp, at the time of the transaction to avail CashBack
Customer needs to have an active Payzapp wallet for successfull receipt of CashBack Valid till 30th Sep’18
Offer is valid only on bigbasket app
Follow regular payments > Checkout page —> Choose PayZapp→ Enter Secure pin—>Use Promocode & Choose card and pay with PayZapp
Promocode redemption & Payment should be done on PayZapp’s Android or iOS App only
PayZapp & bigbasket has the the right to end or call back any or all of it’s offers without any prior notice

Missing
Deal Newbie

Bingo is also

Missing
Deal Newbie
Don’t see this on the payzapp app yet. Can this be used if one has used BINGO in the same month for purchase on bigbasket?
Missing
Deal Cadet
willthmps1985734 wrote:
Can this be used if one has used BINGO in the same month for purchase on bigbasket?

Yes, as per terms and conditions

Missing
Deal Newbie
Thanks man. Payzapp has got some great offers for bigbasket, though the only catch is the 30 day plus wait for Cashback now. Still haven’t received the CB for BINGO and other offers used in July (30 days still not over) but really want to use the BINGO and GROCERY codes this month with all the Independence Day offers going on BB. Why the heck did Payzapp move from 7 day CB period to 30 day one?
Missing
Deal Newbie
willthmps1985734 wrote:

Thanks man. Payzapp has got some great offers for bigbasket, though the only catch is the 30 day plus wait for Cashback now. Still haven’t received the CB for BINGO and other offers used in July (30 days still not over) but really want to use the BINGO and GROCERY codes this month with all the Independence Day offers going on BB. Why the heck did Payzapp move from 7 day CB period to 30 day one?

Bro mine got credited….after 30days….tell me are u KYC user or not

Lionanimation 17
Deal Subedar
willthmps1985734 wrote:
Don’t see this on the payzapp app yet. Can this be used if one has used BINGO in the same month for purchase on bigbasket?

Yes, it worked for me, had used bingo earlier, this month.

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
renukuntha.vikram040902 wrote:

I am a full KYC user since January. Have been receiving all Cashbacks till Jun. All July transactions I did after the 19th, hence am still waiting for the cashbacks, that is what I was referring to. I know you are likely to receive Cashbacks within 30-35 days, it is just frustrating to have to wait for more than 30 days when till Jun you got them in 4-7 days. Thanks for the reply though.
Missing
Deal Newbie

Ridiculous …Almost one month wait and no surety for cashback because i am victim for this transaction…one time cash back not credit (Transaction was 60 days before) and one more time still not credit (still waiting after 30 days)..Both Transaction with big basket (Bingo Code).

Do this Transaction on self risk !!

Missing
Deal Cadet

Payzapp new t&c says BINGO promocode can be used from 1st july to 30sep18. Is “BINGO” offer once per month or once for the period(1st july to 30sep). I already used the promocode in july. Shall i use it for August?

Missing
Deal Cadet
marioknpc wrote:

Payzapp new t&c says BINGO promocode can be used from 1st july to 30sep18. Is “BINGO” offer once per month or once for the period(1st july to 30sep). I already used the promocode in july. Shall i use it for August?

Should work check t & c..

25% cashback and the customer is eligible for maximum cashback Rs.250 per month

Ic3
Deal Major
willthmps1985734 wrote:

Me too.. Not received cashback yet for July month txns… No reply to emails as well.. Stupid payzapp… rage

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
skaluva wrote:

Me too.. Not received cashback yet for July month txns… No reply to emails as well.. Stupid payzapp… rage

I got a couple of days back. Transaction done on 9th july. So wait exactly 30 days.

Ic3
Deal Major
Expand
nujabs55 wrote:

I got a couple of days back. Transaction done on 9th july. So wait exactly 30 days.

Hmm OK.. I did 2 txns on July 11th.. Haven’t received CB yet… May be by EOD I might get.. Let’s see..

Img 20140213 115924
Deal Cadet
Expand
skaluva wrote:

Hmm OK.. I did 2 txns on July 11th.. Haven’t received CB yet… May be by EOD I might get.. Let’s see..

It is 30 business working days. So takes even longer to credit. I’m also waiting. But I’m sure they will credit.

Ic3
Deal Major
Expand
michael.anish620 wrote:

It is 30 business working days. So takes even longer to credit. I’m also waiting. But I’m sure they will credit.

Too much.. I don’t know y they changed this policy.. Earlier CB  used come within 5 days.. Not its more than a month.. sweat

Missing
Deal Newbie
And I just noticed today that Bigbasket has raised the prices of a lot of grocery items from anywhere between 20-50 Rs from the normal prices you get at the beginning and end of month sale. So I am not sure how much benefit you are getting in this independence day sale compared to your regular monthly sales. They didn’t use to do this earlier.
Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
skaluva wrote:

So did you receive the CB my brother? And yeah, if they continue with this 30 business day wait, then a lot more of their users will be wary of using payzapp going ahead. 30 plus days is simply not worth it when almost every other e-wallet gives you CB instantly or within 48-72 hrs.
Ic3
Deal Major
Expand
willthmps1985734 wrote:
So did you receive the CB my brother? And yeah, if they continue with this 30 business day wait, then a lot more of their users will be wary of using payzapp going ahead. 30 plus days is simply not worth it when almost every other e-wallet gives you CB instantly or within 48-72 hrs.

Yes bro.. Received CB for those 2 txns yesterday night..

Napster icon
Critic
marioknpc wrote:

It’s per month, been there for many months.

Missing
Deal Cadet
  • 25% CashBack* on BigBasket
  • Min trxn value Rs 600
  • Max upto Rs. 250 per customer per month
  • Offer is valid once per user per month
  • Promo code: GROCERY
  • CashBack shall be credited as Payzapp cash within 30 days from date of transaction
  • Customer should be KYC compliant customer as per Payzapp, at the time of the transaction to avail CashBack
  • Customer needs to have an active Payzapp wallet for successfull receipt of CashBack Valid till 30th Sep’18
  • Offer is valid only on bigbasket app
  • Follow regular payments > Checkout page -> Choose PayZapp—> Enter Secure pin—>Use Promocode & Choose card and pay with PayZapp
  • Promocode redemption & Payment should be done on PayZapp’s Android or iOS App only
  • PayZapp & bigbasket has the the right to end or call back any or all of it’s offers without any prior notice
Thumbimgcrop 1443772433012
Deal Cadet

Repost

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
skaluva wrote:

Yes bro.. Received CB for those 2 txns yesterday night..

Cool bro. I did mine on 19th, 22nd and 23rd. MISSYOU, ACTIVE and then BINGO. Fingers crossed no issues happen.
Missing
Deal Cadet

Can anyone explain how payment is done via payzapp..is it just using virtual card on bigbasket Web page?? Or some other process to avail the offer

Download
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
renukuntha.vikram040902 wrote:

KYC needs Aadhar only or PAN card will do ?

Deal Subedar
Expand
rainmaker wrote:

KYC needs Aadhar only or PAN card will do ?

If your account is new, then you have to submit PAN only. But if old, then Aadhaar only.

Deal Subedar
akash2009 wrote:

Can anyone explain how payment is done via payzapp..is it just using virtual card on bigbasket Web page?? Or some other process to avail the offer

No web page. It only works in the Bigbasket app. Select Payzapp & proceed to the payment in bb app. Now it will directly open your Payzapp app & ask for your pin. Enter the pin & after that, select your virtual card or any added debit or credit card & after selecting that card, below that you’ll find “Apply promocode”, there apply BINGO or GROCERY promocode & pay via selected card.

Note: Don’t forget to apply promocode.

Missing