Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
PayZapp: FREE 150 Cashback : 50 on linking HDFC Bank Debit Card on PayZapp & 100 Cashback on first transaction with the linked HDFC Bank Debit Card

PayZapp: FREE 150 Cashback : 50 on linking HDFC Bank Debit Card on PayZapp & 100 Cashback on first transaction with the linked HDFC Bank Debit Card

880°
100% OFF 150.0
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

Complete tnc https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/offer_deta...

Offer Details
Get Rs.50 cashback on linking HDFC Bank Debit Card on PayZapp and Rs.100 cashback on the first transaction with the linked HDFC Bank Debit Card.

How to avail
Minimum transaction value of the first transaction to be Rs.250.
The offer is valid on all transactions other than sending and receiving money, wallet to account fund transfer and wallet loading (PayZapp or another other bank/non bank wallet) using PayZapp.
The offer is valid till 30th June 2019.
The offer is only valid for customers with new HDFC Bank Debit Cards issued, HDFC Bank Debit Cards upgraded and HDFC Bank Debit Cards re-issued .

Terms & Conditions
No Promocode required
Offer is applicable on all days
Offer is applicable on all Debit Cards
Offer valid from 1st May to 30th June, 2019
Offer is available both on PayZapp’s Android & iOS App
In case of any refund/ return, the offer will not be eligible
Rs.50 Cashback will be processed within 60 days from the date of linking the HDFC Bank Debit Card and the Rs.100 CashBack will be processed within 60 days from the first transaction date using the Linked HDFC Bank Debit Card
In case the transaction is cancelled or left undelivered, a refund will be initiated within the next 10 working days
All valid spends transactions will be eligible for the offer. HDFC Bank will not be responsible for invalid transactions
Offer is applicable only for the PayZapp KYC registered customers
Offer is applicable both for a Registered Minimum KYC (Rs10 k)* and Full KYC (Rs 1 Lac)** PayZapp Prepaid Card customers

Expired
30 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Rs.50 Cashback will be processed within 60 days from the date of linking the HDFC Bank Debit card,

60 working days.. That means 90 days, so one has to wait three months for Getting This Life Changing Amount..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Dunno what they are getting by delaying so much… will they earn interest on it??
Most banks do these….
90 days is too much

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Yas

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Yas

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Any offer for first PayZapp user…
Just linked my HDFC card to PayZapp..

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

just delete their app and safe life.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

@rajrocks help please. To use flipkart from within payzapp i.e smartbuy, what payment option sbd be selected in flipkart. Do i need to add payzapp card to flipkart or do i select payzapp option that it shows at payment page.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

select payzapp it ll show you to pay via payzapp card

View 13 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How to do KYC??

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Get an HDFC bank account.

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Any website where I can use PayZApp to buy Gift Cards like Amazon/Flipkart?

Link Copied

Zingoy

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

Valid for old payzapp accounts?

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Still didn’t receive it sad

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied