Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Bigbasket Coupons

Payzapp: Kirana Thursdays - Stock your kitchen Rs.200/- cash back on every transaction above Rs.1000 on Thursdays only .(maximum 2 times per customer) Expires 30th Jun 2016

2541°
20% OFF 10000.0
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/offer_deta...

Offer is valid only on BigBasket transactions through “Pay with PayZapp” provided customer is registered for PayZapp at the time of transaction
Max cashback is Rs.200 & Min spend to be Rs.1000 or more
A customer is eligible only for a Maximum 2 times during the offer period
Offer valid Only on Thursdays (10 AM to 10 PM)
Customer must have a verified PayZapp Mobile Number to avail the Cashback
We reserve the right to end any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice
Cash back will be auto-credited within 5 working days after the date of transaction.
In case the transactions is cancelled or left undelivered at merchant’s end, a refund will be initiated within the next 7 to 10 working days.

Expired

Deal Wiki

208 Comments  |  
109 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
@uday_kumar73491 wrote:

Bigbaskrt registered number and payzapp registered mobile number should be same?

no

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
@ontherocks wrote:

Two Payzapp accounts with one CC possible? And also anyone received cashback in such a case?

yes

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is this applicable on add money too?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
@sharktale1212 wrote:

Is this applicable on add money too?

yes

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@uday_kumar73491 wrote:

At Payment Page Apply Coupon Code BBFREEC20 You Will Get Rs 250 Off On Using Coupon ON Minimum Purchase Of Rs 1250
Now You have To Pay Rs 1000 Only. 
Make Final Payment Using PayzappTo Get Rs 200 Cashback 
After Being delivered Your Products You Will get rs 250 In Big Basket Wallet Itself. 
 Enjoy 1KG Mango Free With This Order Also.

says BBFREEC20 is invalid. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

@GoogleCA @Paisa_de @A2Zdeals

I don’t have a HDFC account. In such a case will i be able to open a payzapp account and load money using SBI DC. How to get my mobile no payzapp verified? Will i be able to get cashback after verification even when i don’t have a HDFC a/c?

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied
@gambitrite wrote:

I don’t have a HDFC account. In such a case will i be able to open a payzapp account and load money using SBI DC. How to get my mobile no payzapp verified? Will i be able to get cashback after verification even when i don’t have a HDFC a/c?

No need to have HDFC account. Just download, install, register in your device & mobile no.
On your login app will ask to select sim & no. & will verify.
You can load via any Visa / Mastercard card.

Link Copied
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@gambitrite wrote:

No need to have HDFC account. Just download, install, register in your device & mobile no.

Thanks … Any new user offers for Payzapp?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@sharktale1212 wrote:

@uday_kumar73491 wrote:

At Payment Page Apply Coupon Code BBFREEC20 You Will Get Rs 250 Off On Using Coupon ON Minimum Purchase Of Rs 1250
After Being delivered Your Products You Will get rs 250 In Big Basket Wallet Itself. 

says BBFREEC20 is invalid. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

new users only

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@gambitrite wrote:

Is transfer from payzapp to bank is easy?? Plz let me know transaction charges n minimum amt required for transfr?
Also let me know, payzapp wallet payments are supported on which websites?

Link Copied
@dimerpriya wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@gambitrite wrote:

Is transfer from payzapp to bank is easy?? Plz let me know transaction charges n minimum amt required for transfr?
Also let me know, payzapp wallet payments are supported on which websites?

No transfer to bank option in Payzapp.
Payzapp VCC can be used on any website. When they Pay by Payzapp that’s in-app payment wherein when you are making any transaction on app & payment option is selected as payzapp, payment is processed through money already on payzapp or linked card via device verification i.e. 2FA without OTP.

Correct me if I am wrong @DealSeeker

FYI @gambitrite

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied
@gambitrite wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@gambitrite wrote:

u can use freecharge new user code, some1 has mentioned the code here

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
@A2Zdeals wrote:

Payzapp VCC can be used on any website. When they Pay by Payzapp that’s in-app payment wherein when you are making any transaction on app & payment option is selected as payzapp, payment is processed through money already on payzapp or linked card via device verification i.e. 2FA without OTP.

You are completely correctly.

@dimerpriya There is no direct way but you can indirectly transfer to bank by loading other wallets using the Payzapp VCC. Some of these other wallets like Paytm, Mobikwik, etc. do charge a small percentage for bank transfers.

Link Copied
@DealSeeker wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

You are completely correctly.

@dimerpriya There is no direct way but you can indirectly transfer to bank by loading other wallets using the Payzapp VCC. Some of these other wallets like Paytm, Mobikwik, etc. do charge a small percentage for bank transfers.

Any new user offers for Payzapp?

Link Copied
@Paisa_de wrote:

@gambitrite wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@gambitrite wrote:

u can use freecharge new user code, some1 has mentioned the code here

But some are saying that it is showing as invalid..

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
@gambitrite wrote:

They used to give 50 cashback on first transaction via the “Pay with Payzapp” option (i.e. by not using the VCC but by selecting the Payzapp wallet option at merchants). Not sure if they have renewed the offer for this month. CC @rajrocks

Link Copied
@DealSeeker wrote:

@gambitrite wrote:

They used to give 50 cashback on first transaction via the “Pay with Payzapp” option (i.e. by not using the VCC but by selecting the Payzapp wallet option at merchants). Not sure if they have renewed the offer for this month. CC @rajrocks

Thanks.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied
@DealSeeker wrote:

@gambitrite wrote:

not thr

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Just made a payment, awaiting cashback. The process on Payzapp/Pockets is rather convoluted and takes time for cb. Paytm etc works out to be better.

Link Copied

@A2Zdeals Has the extra discount of 3%,7% and 10% offers expired?

Link Copied
@gambitrite wrote:

Spoke to BB CC. BILLSAVE coupons expired on 24th may.
At the moment not there.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@gambitrite wrote:

At the moment not there.

Can I get the cashback by adding fund to bb wallet

Link Copied
@varsha thanooj wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@gambitrite wrote:

At the moment not there.

Can I get the cashback by adding fund to bb wallet

Yup for sure

Add by payzapp before 10 pm today

Also pay by PayTM for 150 on 1000

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@vijkap201 wrote:

@vg9763596113221 wrote:

Not able to load money on payzapp can anyone tell me solution of it

Try deleting credit card and adding again…

Depend on what error you are getting
Like i was getting error: " array index out of bound on sbi debit card" for mistake in name

Nowdays Your name that you enter while adding card on payzapp Should match exactly with your name on card( which is same as your name on passbook in case your name is not mentioned on card)

Amazon payumoney rejected my payment bcoz of small of spelling mistake i made in name..

For credit card billing address also might match (m not sure here)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@uday_kumar73491 wrote:

can u please tell how rs 250 in bb wallet? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How long does it take Payzapp to credit cashback? 1 day gone but nothing to be seen in my wallet

Link Copied
@sharktale1212 wrote:

How long does it take Payzapp to credit cashback? 1 day gone but nothing to be seen in my wallet

4-5 days… I’d get it by mon-tue…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@vijkap201 wrote:

@sharktale1212 wrote:

Nothing yet. I guess they take their sweet time for this.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
@sharktale1212 wrote:

@vijkap201 wrote:

@sharktale1212 wrote:

Please get into the habit of reading the Terms and Conditions. Its clearly mentioned that “Cash back will be auto-credited within 5 working days after the date of transaction.”

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@1cooldesidd wrote:

@sharktale1212 wrote:

@vijkap201 wrote:

@sharktale1212 wrote:

Please get into the habit of reading the Terms and Conditions. Its clearly mentioned that “Cash back will be auto-credited within 5 working days after the date of transaction.”

I was going by the previous poster’s experience. I was thinking of adding money to BB wallet combining the CB + extra money for the Tuesday offer. Guess thats not to be.

Edit: Just checked the T&C on the app, it says 10 working days.

replyuser
Click here to reply