Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Payzapp: Kirana Tuesdays - Stock your kitchen  Rs.100/- cash back on every transaction above Rs.900 on Tuesdays only .(maximum 2 times per customer) Expires 28th Jun 2016

Payzapp: Kirana Tuesdays - Stock your kitchen Rs.100/- cash back on every transaction above Rs.900 on Tuesdays only .(maximum 2 times per customer) Expires 28th Jun 2016

438Ā°
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/offer_deta...

Offer is valid only on BigBasket transactions through ā€œPay with PayZappā€ provided customer is registered for PayZapp at the time of transaction.
Max cashback is Rs.100 & Min spend to be Rs.900 or more.
A customer is eligible only for a Maximum 2 times during the offer period.
Offer valid Only on Tuesdays(10 AM to 10 PM).
Customer must have a verified PayZapp Mobile Number to avail the Cashback.
We reserve the right to end any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice.
Cash back will be auto-credited within 5 working days after the date of transaction.
In case the transactions is cancelled or left undelivered at merchantā€™s end, a refund will be initiated within the next 7 to 10 working days.

Expired
25 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

conflict deal.. tuesday (100) & thursday (200)

VU

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
@deepak.k wrote:

VU

going to download payzapp https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
@deepak.k wrote:

VU

Thursday deal ended forever. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

@KuttaJi wrote:

@deepak.k wrote:

VU

going to download payzapp https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Offer is not on ā€œdownloadingā€ PayZapp. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

thursday deal is there for june month as well

https://mobileoffers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/offe...

Link Copied
@nirpat83718 wrote:

thursday deal is there for june month as well

https://mobileoffers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/offe...

Thanks for this one.

Rs.200/- cash back on every transaction above Rs.1000 on Thursdays only .(maximum 2 times per customer)
Expires On 2016-06-30 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

@rajrocks VunS

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

FPD kee maya bhai FPD kee maya, na sharam na haya yeh ha FPD kee maya

the app does not have this offer and it live on DD and will become FPD. Kejreewal sir you are required here, please set this FPD system right

@@@beinghuman@@

Link Copied
@karanthedog wrote:

the app does not have this offer and it live on DD and will become FPD. Kejreewal sir you are required here, please set this FPD system right

@@@beinghuman@@

lolšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@sukhichd710 wrote:

@karanthedog wrote:

@@@beinghuman@@

lolšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Seriously this site has become a jokeā€¦ā€¦.. pre-publishing is encouraged here.

there is mad race for pennies called dimes hereā€¦ā€¦ā€¦. and we have sleeping beauties who let this happen like NDA Govt.

Link Copied
@karanthedog wrote:

@sukhichd710 wrote:

@karanthedog wrote:

@@@beinghuman@@

lolšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Seriously this site has become a jokeā€¦ā€¦.. pre-publishing is encouraged here.

there is mad race for pennies called dimes hereā€¦ā€¦ā€¦. and we have sleeping beauties who let this happen like NDA Govt.

control buddy as its not available on app but will be updated soon @rajrocks is faster than lightšŸ˜‰

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@sukhichd710 wrote:

@karanthedog wrote:

@sukhichd710 wrote:

@karanthedog wrote:

@@@beinghuman@@

lolšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

control buddy as its not available on app but will be updated soon @rajrocks is faster than lightšŸ˜‰

Advance posting of deal is not good, thatā€™s the point I am trying to make. It should not be allowed if you want to hear it straight.

Faster or no faster is not the question its all about being right and fair.
@Beinghuman Your 2 cents plz.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@karanthedog wrote:

@sukhichd710 wrote:

@karanthedog wrote:

@sukhichd710 wrote:

@karanthedog wrote:

@@@beinghuman@@

lolšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Advance posting of deal is not good, thatā€™s the point I am trying to make. It should not be allowed if you want to hear it straight.

DD had even promoted that Rs50 on Recharge of Rs200 as FPD ā€“ it is stupidity to do that. Just shows that the driving force is FPD and as I said

ā€œFPD kee maya bhai FPD kee maya, na sharam na haya yeh ha FPD kee mayaā€

Link Copied

Dont even feel like seeing small discounts https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif ā€¦All thanks to askmegrocery ā€¦.ab no grocery for next 4 months https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Link Copied
@anicool007 wrote:

Dont even feel like seeing small discounts https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif ā€¦All thanks to askmegrocery ā€¦.ab no grocery for next 4 months https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Never ordered from askmegrocery. Any offer for new user?

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
@karanthedog wrote:

@sukhichd710 wrote:

@karanthedog wrote:

@sukhichd710 wrote:

@karanthedog wrote:

@@@beinghuman@@

lolšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

going to answer point by point

1) If this site has become a joke for u ā€“ then what exactly are you doing here commenting. Ignore the post, the comments, the site and move on to better things (if any)

2) Itā€™s a mad race for pennies/dimes ā€“ call it whatever it is ā€” Again how does it affect you. I am not denying it isnā€™t a race for dimes, I am myself part of it as I like to be the first to suggest any good deal that I see. For me it is not jst abt dimes but also about beating others in the race to suggest first.
Since u are not part of this race or dnt want to be part of the race, there is something called personal choice/preference and another thing called ignorance. Do either or both of that if u come across such deals. Still shouldnā€™t affect you
Bro, you are here for a reason, I am here for some reason and so are other dimers too, some for sharing, some for earning pennies for fun, some to contribute in a bigger and better way and some are simply here to get hold of the deals that they find worthy enough. Again dnt see any reason that should affect you in any way whichever category u fall into ā€“ cos at the end of the day, ur purpose to be here matters whatever that is.
3) Pre-publishing should not be allowed ā€“ why bro? May not be helpful to u or a few or even many. But there will always be some who wld looking out for some elusive discounts at any given time ā€“ no matter how big or small that is. But at least he/she wld know there is something out there which cld either help him plan his purchase dates, pre-pone or postpone his purchases accordingly.
If the pre-published deal doesnā€™t materialize for any reason, it will be anyways marked Invalid.
It is not that the OP has mentioned or framed T&Cs on his own. It is not a one liner deal. Sometimes it takes time to reflect on merchant sites/app. Give it sometime or ignore it for time being.
U might raise a question what if tmrw every TDH starts posting deals which may be upcoming jst cos of FPD moh-maya without any source, T&Cs, link etc etc missing, then arenā€™t dimers smart enough to call the bluff of such guys. If OP commits a mistake, it is admin and moderators responsibility to check, verify and make FPD accordingly. So if they r not doing that job properly do highlight it, but in this specific case, admin has not yet made this deal an FPD.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@karanthedog wrote:

@sukhichd710 wrote:

@karanthedog wrote:

@sukhichd710 wrote:

@karanthedog wrote:

@@@beinghuman@@

lolšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

1) If this site has become a joke for u ā€“ then what exactly are you doing here commenting. Ignore the post, the comments, the site and move on to better things (if any)

2) Itā€™s a mad race for pennies/dimes ā€“ call it whatever it is ā€” Again how does it affect you. I am not denying it isnā€™t a race for dimes, I am myself part of it as I like to be the first to suggest any good deal that I see. For me it is not jst abt dimes but also about beating others in the race to suggest first.
Since u are not part of this race or dnt want to be part of the race, there is something called personal choice/preference and another thing called ignorance. Do either or both of that if u come across such deals. Still shouldnā€™t affect you
Bro, you are here for a reason, I am here for some reason and so are other dimers too, some for sharing, some for earning pennies for fun, some to contribute in a bigger and better way and some are simply here to get hold of the deals that they find worthy enough. Again dnt see any reason that should affect you in any way whichever category u fall into ā€“ cos at the end of the day, ur purpose to be here matters whatever that is.
3) Pre-publishing should not be allowed ā€“ why bro? May not be helpful to u or a few or even many. But there will always be some who wld looking out for some elusive discounts at any given time ā€“ no matter how big or small that is. But at least he/she wld know there is something out there which cld either help him plan his purchase dates, pre-pone or postpone his purchases accordingly.
If the pre-published deal doesnā€™t materialize for any reason, it will be anyways marked Invalid.
It is not that the OP has mentioned or framed T&Cs on his own. It is not a one liner deal. Sometimes it takes time to reflect on merchant sites/app. Give it sometime or ignore it for time being.
U might raise a question what if tmrw every TDH starts posting deals which may be upcoming jst cos of FPD moh-maya without any source, T&Cs, link etc etc missing, then arenā€™t dimers smart enough to call the bluff of such guys. If OP commits a mistake, it is admin and moderators responsibility to check, verify and make FPD accordingly. So if they r not doing that job properly do highlight it, but in this specific case, admin has not yet made this deal an FPD.

Thanks sir.

I am here for connecting with some good people whom I have known since this site started.I commented for one simple reason ā€“ pain. This site is going south and I have been with it when it was a different place.

PS: Please avoid telling others what they should be doing. You did a direct hit at me and this is not allowed in DD rules. Not sure if you even know what rules DD has https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
@karanthedog wrote:

@karanthedog wrote:

@sukhichd710 wrote:

@karanthedog wrote:

@sukhichd710 wrote:

@karanthedog wrote:

@@@beinghuman@@

lolšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Thanks sir.

I am here for connecting with some good people whom I have known since this site started.I commented for one simple reason ā€“ pain. This site is going south and I have been with it when it was a different place.

PS: Please avoid telling others what they should be doing. You did a direct hit at me and this is not allowed in DD rules. Not sure if you even know what rules DD has https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

ur point is a point and mine is not. Wowā€¦
Letā€™s just for a moment assume I attacked u directly but what were u doing when u were commenting naa sharm Na hayaā€¦blah blah blahā€¦ and sleeping beauties. I am sure it was directed to someone. We all know to who it was, but then shd that be allowed as per your well read DD rule knowledge.
U commented only cos u felt the pain of DD going south. I commented after seeing comments that make DD go South.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@karanthedog wrote:

@karanthedog wrote:

@sukhichd710 wrote:

@karanthedog wrote:

@sukhichd710 wrote:

@karanthedog wrote:

@@@beinghuman@@

lolšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Thanks sir.

Letā€™s just for a moment assume I attacked u directly but what were u doing when u were commenting naa sharm Na hayaā€¦blah blah blahā€¦ and sleeping beauties. I am sure it was directed to someone. We all know to who it was, but then shd that be allowed as per your well read DD rule knowledge.
U commented only cos u felt the pain of DD going south. I commented after seeing comments that make DD go South.

Thanks once again sir.

1. Where did I say your point is wrongā€¦ā€¦ā€¦. Didnā€™t you see "Thanks Sirā€™ at the start.
2. Direct hitting at fellow dimmer is not allowed ā€“ indirect per DD rules are silent

I wish you could have followed your own advice of ā€œIgnoringā€

Kabeera Kha gya Is duniya mei bhanti bhanti kai logā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
@karanthedog wrote:

@karanthedog wrote:

@karanthedog wrote:

@sukhichd710 wrote:

@karanthedog wrote:

@sukhichd710 wrote:

@karanthedog wrote:

@@@beinghuman@@

lolšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Thanks sir.

Thanks once again sir.

1. Where did I say your point is wrongā€¦ā€¦ā€¦. Didnā€™t you see "Thanks Sirā€™ at the start.
2. Direct hitting at fellow dimmer is not allowed ā€“ indirect per DD rules are silent

Sir, I understand sarcasm. So the lesser we speak the better it is.
I am not the ignorant types. I was asking u to do that since u were in pain and not me. There were 3 points I made, pained to see u cld only see direct attack as the point.
Again Sir, in the interest of preserving sanity in this thread and taking our banter elsewhere (pm if u wld like to extend any further), I am dropping out from commenting on this thread going further.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@karanthedog wrote:

@karanthedog wrote:

@karanthedog wrote:

@sukhichd710 wrote:

@karanthedog wrote:

@sukhichd710 wrote:

@karanthedog wrote:

@@@beinghuman@@

lolšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Thanks sir.

Thanks once again sir.

Sir, I understand sarcasm. So the lesser we speak the better it is.
I am not the ignorant types. I was asking u to do that since u were in pain and not me. There were 3 points I made, pained to see u cld only see direct attack as the point.
Again Sir, in the interest of preserving sanity in this thread and taking our banter elsewhere (pm if u wld like to extend any further), I am dropping out from commenting on this thread going further.

Dhanyawaad again.
1. Banter ā€“ nopes I was quite serious here dude.
2. I do not suggest things that I do not followā€¦. bakee aapkee iccha ha.
3. 3rd point you had were supporting pre-publishing to which I had already made my point clear.
4. Point 1 and 2 were direct attack on me. Read them again sir ā€œYou You uā€. Remember if one points a finger at someone there are 3 that point to self and one to God.

Please stop telling me what I should do ā€“ India is still a free country.

Aapka din shub ho. Raat ka mei kh ni sakta LOL

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Applicable on add money too?

Link Copied
@sharktale1212 wrote:

Applicable on add money too?

yes

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

LOL @karanthedog https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif :

Link Copied

two transactions is accounted for this month or previous months also?

Link Copied
@somnjna wrote:

two transactions is accounted for this month or previous months also?

every month the counter resets, so even if you have placed order in previous month, you can do it again this month.

replyuser
Click here to reply