Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Payzapp scan and pay 10% cashback upto 100 (October)

Payzapp scan and pay 10% cashback upto 100 (October)

91°
Generous
avgn

https://www.hdfcbank.com/htdocs/common/PayZapp/...
Scan “Bharat QR” & pay with PayZapp at select HDFC Bank issued Bharat QR for online merchants and retail outlets.
Offer is applicable only on select HDFC Bank issued Bharat QR & IRCTC. List of merchants where the offer is applicable: https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/offers/mer...
Scan and Pay offer is not applicable on UPI QR.
Get 10% CashBack* upto Rs 100 per month/customer/device/PAN/Card/ PayZapp registered mobile no. during the offer period
Maximum amount of CashBack that can be availed during the offer period is Rs 100 per month/customer/device/PAN/Card/ PayZapp registered mobile no. during the offer period
Minimum transaction amount has to be Rs 200 or more to become eligible for cashback (max. CashBack Rs 100)
Offer valid till 31st Oct’19
Scan to Pay offer is available only for transactions done through either PayZapp linked (VISA/ MasterCard/ Rupay) Debit & Credit Cards or through PayZapp Prepaid Card.
CashBack is applicable only for scan to pay transactions done through “Bharat QR” code. Any Other QR code is NOT applicable for CashBack offer
CashBack will be auto-credited to your PayZapp account within 10 working days from the date of transaction.
In case the transaction/ booking is cancelled by customer or left undelivered at merchant end (not PayZapp), refund will be initiated within next 10 working days
Offer is applicable only for the PayZapp KYC registered customers
Offer is applicable both for a Registered Minimum KYC (Rs10 k) * and Full KYC (Rs 1 Lac) * PayZapp Prepaid Card customers
Cashback will not be posted for customers with blocked PayZapp Prepaid Card
Minimum KYC means- “It is a wallet that is issued to a user after obtaining minimum details that includes- mobile verification with One Time Pin (OTP), Self-declaration of name, Unique identification number of any of the officially valid document (i.e. PAN). The amount loaded during any month shall not exceed Rs 10,000/- with a max. of Rs 1,00,000/- in a year. The amount outstanding at any point of time shall not exceed Rs 10,000/-. Wallet shall be used only for purchase of goods and services. Fund transfer from wallet to bank accounts and to other wallets shall not be permitted”.
Full KYC means- “It is a wallet that can hold a maximum of Rs 1,00,000/- at any given point in time. It is issued only when a user successfully completes KYC process in PayZapp.” KYC for PayZapp users who are also HDFC customer is done basis your existing relationship with HDFC Bank.
Customer must be KYC verified user’s throughout the offer period i.e. customer has to be KYC registered user’s during the time of transaction as well as during the time of CashBack posting.
Customers who are NOT KYC verified and NOT having an active PayZapp Prepaid Card, will not be eligible to receive CashBack.
Customer must login with their PayZapp registered mobile no and transact for “Scan to Pay” for transaction of Rs. 200 or more to become eligible for CashBack.
Customer NOT logging with their PayZapp registered mobile no will NOT be eligible for CashBack
For CashBack queries please write to [email protected]
HDFC Bank reserves the right at any time, without prior notice to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these Terms and Conditions or to replace wholly or in part, the above offer by another offer whether similar to above or not, or to withdraw it altogether.
All products or services return would be entertained only as per the company’s prevailing product return policy.
PayZapp shall not be liable for any service & product related issue.
In case of dispute, PayZapp reserves the right to a final decision on the interpretation of these Terms & conditions

Expired
8 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Working at any gv website?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Any useful place to use?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

how can this be used on IRCTC?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can be used in ITCTC Bharat QR

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have hdfc qr code. Ping me for deal

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

Didn’t get cb for sep. For the same bhrat qr code have received cb for june july aug. But not for sep.
I mailed to customer support.

I got this reply from them.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for writing to HDFC Bank PayZapp Team and giving us an opportunity to help you.

As per your query, we regret to inform you that the transaction initiated on 07-Sep-2019 towards RAVI RAJA MEDICAL AND through Scan to Pay option for an amount of Rs.1020/- is not eligible for cashback. As per the offer terms and conditions, the cashback is eligible only for transactions initiated towards HDFC Bank issued Bharat QR and retail outlets.

If this is the case then i shudnt cb for previous months also. Donno wats going on?

Shall i proceed for this month for scan and pay?

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Payzapp has changed T&C for scan and pay. Earlier offer was valid for any QR code but now it is only allowed for hdfc allocated QR codes which are with only specific merchants.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Did not receive cashback for transaction done for September, done on Delhi metro, on hdfc qr code, as per t n c.

replyuser
Click here to reply