Pears Pure and Gentle Bathing Bar, 125 g (Pack...

Pears Pure and Gentle Bathing Bar, 125 g (Pack of 8)

371
31% OFF 536.0
  • 215 Views
  • 12 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Better price elsewhere : 2
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Ih
Deal Lieutenant
692
5894
118
 Pears Pure and Gentle Bathing Bar, 125 g (Pack of 8)
Deal Expired

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07B...DB
Pears Pure and Gentle Bathing Bar, 125 g (Pack of 8)

one more Rs 225
https://www.amazon.in/Pears-Pure-Gentle-Bathing...
Pears Pure and Gentle Bathing Bar, 125g (Buy 4 Get 1 Free)

11 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
58
111
1

How can you post this as a deal? It is so costly.

Ih
Deal Lieutenant
692
5894
118
caanujsingla764 wrote:

How can you post this as a deal? It is so costly.

if it is costly why is it 100% claimed ?
pack of 3 is around 150

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
104
1
Expand
indiahunter wrote:

if it is costly why is it 100% claimed ?
pack of 3 is around 150

Pack of five is available on grofers for 198. That means 40 per soap and 320 for 8 soaps

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
104
1

Amazon showing 536 as mrp for pack of eight…. Grofers showing 265 as mrp for pack of five…..

What a loot by amazon….. Inflated mrp and that is y the lightening deal waitlist is also full……

Ih
Deal Lieutenant
692
5894
118
myfungang829 wrote:

Amazon showing 536 as mrp for pack of eight…. Grofers showing 265 as mrp for pack of five…..

What a loot by amazon….. Inflated mrp and that is y the lightening deal waitlist is also full……

price is still 46 per piece on amazon or grofers or any site

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
104
1
Expand
indiahunter wrote:

price is still 46 per piece on amazon or grofers or any site

That’s mrp, grofers is selling for 40 per piece…..

372498 simba
Deal Cadet
76
366
4
Expand
myfungang829 wrote:

That’s mrp, grofers is selling for 40 per piece…..

75 gm this one is 125 gm

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
104
1
Expand
sandeep7847599 wrote:

75 gm this one is 125 gm

https://cdn1.desidime.com/Placeholders/post-images-loader.gif
Before commenting, did you check on grofers? I guess u r one of those who had purchased from amazon….

372498 simba
Deal Cadet
76
366
4
Expand
myfungang829 wrote:

https://cdn1.desidime.com/Placeholders/post-images-loader.gif
Before commenting, did you check on grofers? I guess u r one of those who had purchased from amazon….

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/526749/original/Screenshot_2018-08-09-21-29-02-787_app.desidime.png?1533830520Image not loading

Missing
Deal Cadet
58
111
1
Expand
indiahunter wrote:

if it is costly why is it 100% claimed ?
pack of 3 is around 150

This is because many people just see the lightning deal logo and think that it’s a great deal. It is usually available at 45 rs per piece offline. Yesterday, in Grofers it was available for rs 40 per piece.
Moreover, they put a very limited stock in the lighting deals, so the people see the claimed % near to full and feel that these deals are usually good.

Missing