Penny Women Bikinis Flat 88% Off

Penny Women Bikinis Flat 88% Off

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 2 Votes: 2
Fb img 1472761622252
Deal Lieutenant
59
3,903
6788
62
6 Comments  |  
2 Dimers
Source
Deal Lieutenant
20
935
4800
54

Its an affiliate link.
T – Kiski aff. Link h https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Fb img 1472761622252
Deal Lieutenant
59
3,903
6788
62
Deals_N_Kit wrote:

Its an affiliate link.
T – Kiski aff. Link h https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

DD only https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Source
Deal Lieutenant
20
935
4800
54
Expand
avijoy wrote:

DD only https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Me bhi smart hu ab remove krdi
T- now yow edited the link https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Fb img 1472761622252
Deal Lieutenant
59
3,903
6788
62
Expand
Deals_N_Kit wrote:

Me bhi smart hu ab remove krdi
T- now yow edited the link https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

I didn’t edited the link u can tag admins and cross check it if I edited they have the log details .

Source
Deal Lieutenant
20
935
4800
54
Expand
avijoy wrote:

I didn’t edited the link u can tag admins and cross check it if I edited they have the log details .

But the link is changed .may be nofpd changed.

Fb img 1472761622252
Deal Lieutenant
59
3,903
6788
62
Expand
Deals_N_Kit wrote:

But the link is changed .may be nofpd changed.

Ha you were right it had an affiliate link I just checked where I bookmarked the fashion category for fk. Someone changed from admin team thnx..and thnx too u too sorry

Missing