Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Pepe T-shirt for Men at only Rs 200/- (Mrp 500) from ASKMEBAZAAR

Deal Cadet
manab2006956

use code BZVC2 at checkout for Flat Rs 300 OFF on Purchase of Rs 500

http://www.askmebazaar.com/index.php?app_data=c...==

Go to the link and search the item under 499 category. direct link is not working. sorry

https://i.imgur.com/IDLgZO3.jpg

This white colour T-shirt for men from Pepe is made of cotton. This regular fit t-shirt comes with short sleeves.

KEY FEATURES

• Regular Fit
  • Cotton Fabric
  • Polo Neck
Expired
11 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Where ?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

What is askmebazaar? Does it deliver or simply sell…… Anybody received received anything after buying anything from this site????

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

Pepe ni…Pape bhej dega lol.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Beware Dimers…never order from this bull shit site. i ordered and they sent me used product now waiting for reverse pickup and refund….

Link Copied

i prefer admin should ban these stupid website Askmebazar..
every order ill cancelled

Link Copied

Link Copied
vmk wrote:

+1

yes exactly said. Last month Placed some orders, half of the orders get cancelled, there is no update about remaining orders. I have contact the customer care, they didn’t ask my order number also, simply they saying "we also don’t know about your order, currently we don’t have tracking system. Wait till 10 to 15 days you will receive the order. I have said that my half of the order has been cancelled, how can I believe that you will ship the order remaining orders? They said if your order get cancelled you will get SMS, that’s all we know.
So, please ban this site on DD.

Still not yet received the money for the cancelled orders

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
mail_anwar400 wrote:

Beware Dimers…never order from this bull shit site. i ordered and they sent me used product now waiting for reverse pickup and refund….

</blockquote

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Plzz Beware of this spam site askmebazaar.com . I have ordered a product worth 897 rs(order num AB564905) n paid prepaid by credit card to askmebazar directly . they gave me a code which is not working . after a talking to them for over 20 days which cost me lot of money and time as they dont have tollfree(one amazing thing they will never call back) .i have asked for a refund but they said they cant give and replace the card which didnot work again . Ranbir kapoor and kangana should be jailed for advertising SPAM websites …. PLZZZZZ DONT PROMOTE THIS SPAM WEBSITE IN DESIDIME

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
@prasad15787 wrote:

Plzz Beware of this spam site askmebazaar.com . I have ordered a product worth 897 rs(order num AB564905) n paid prepaid by credit card to askmebazar directly . they gave me a code which is not working . after a talking to them for over 20 days which cost me lot of money and time as they dont have tollfree(one amazing thing they will never call back) .i have asked for a refund but they said they cant give and replace the card which didnot work again . Ranbir kapoor and kangana should be jailed for advertising SPAM websites …. PLZZZZZ DONT PROMOTE THIS SPAM WEBSITE IN DESIDIME

testing
lot mes

replyuser
Click here to reply