Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Pepperfry :- Flat 200₹ off on Min Purchase of 599₹

Pepperfry :- Flat 200₹ off on Min Purchase of 599₹

816°
33% OFF 599.0
Pro Deal Legend
Pablo_Kismibar

https://www.pepperfr...m/

Code :- LBSAVE2

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Flat Rs 200 off on minimum purchase of Rs 599, Valid once per User, Not applicable on what the fry deals & deep discounted products. Two promo can not be clubbed together. User must log in to avail the offer. Valid on Cash on Delivery or Credit card/Debit card/Net banking. Merchant reserves the right to withdraw, modify, cancel, change the offer at any point of time without prior notice and at their sole discretion.

Expired

Deal Wiki

19 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
  • Sort By
Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

Any suggestions

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Nowadays pepperfry is more risky.
Some one orders from my pepperfry account using my wallet balance. I contacted their cc but they say we can not cancel order and you only responsible if any one got your credentials.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

They even semt me broken bulbs and when i asked to return they said to contact syska…
When i contacted syska they font cover damaged product contact back pepperfry and this loop was continous and i lost my 300 bucks for 20 watts syska bulb

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Pepperfry is almost gone No new products are added many of the product are not listed like led bulb,Mops etc

Link Copied

Also no cookware utensils, cookers etc. I have my 1600 struck in wallet for the last six month, did not find anything worth to order most of the items are listed as hot priced and coupon did not work others are sky high priced

Link Copied

I have been using Pepperfry for quite some time now. And have been pleased with their services so far.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I agree with u at some extent but they are rigid in customer service

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

The best way to smart shopping

Link Copied

Use code- LBSAVE2

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Did anyone buy pillows from pepperfry? How is their quality? I cant find any reviews on the brands they have. Have some gift vouchers to use

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Quality is worst.Also size is not expected level.They will ship kids pillows (not a cotton pillows )

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

When things are good, they’re good with pepperfry. You face one issue and boom. That’s it. They’ll wash their hands off

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Bedsheet no. 4 is good. I am using it

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

😁

Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

Still Running

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

Still Running