Pepperfry : Get Rs.301 off on all orders above ...

Pepperfry : Get Rs.301 off on all orders above Rs.999.

Score: 2 Votes: 2
Score: 2 Votes: 2
Tumblr o89g1yxy2v1vqb4g5o1 500 1
Deal Lieutenant
15
131
5350
75

Pepperfry : Get Rs.301 off on all orders above Rs.999.

https://www.pepperf...om

Use Coupon code : PEPAY39

FPD Suggested By > Repost ,
9 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Major
22
4,523
25704
197

@Repost suggested a repost and also provided the original thread. Wah bhai wah… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1446198092918
Deal Captain
76
2,658
12750
86
hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@Repost suggested a repost and also provided the original thread. Wah bhai wah… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

@Repost Suggests only #Repost deals,you know that well https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

That’s why you not Suggested? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Major
22
4,523
25704
197
@Repost wrote:

@Repost Suggests only #Repost deals,you know that well https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

That’s why you not Suggested? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

i didn’t chk for repost cos this code I had rcvd 2 days ago so was almost sure this was a repost… I jst ignored the thread until u suggested and corrected urself

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

Deal Baba ka Pitara - Win Prizes worth Rs. 3 Lakh

Deal Baba ka Pitara - Win Prizes worth Rs. 3 Lakh
Tumblr o89g1yxy2v1vqb4g5o1 500 1
Deal Lieutenant
15
131
5350
75
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@Smarty wrote:

@Repost wrote:

https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

this code changes daily

so not a repost

But this code was already posted 2 days ago as pointed out by @Repost
it was valid for one day

its not about code its abt offer

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Major
22
4,523
25704
197
@Smarty wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@Smarty wrote:

@Repost wrote:

https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

this code changes daily

so not a repost

But this code was already posted 2 days ago as pointed out by @Repost
it was valid for one day

its not about code its abt offer

Okay, i jst commented based on ur comment about the code..U urself mentioned the code changes daily… If that was the case the code in your thread should have been different… right?
I do know that the offer keeps changing daily or once every 2 days.

Tumblr o89g1yxy2v1vqb4g5o1 500 1
Deal Lieutenant
15
131
5350
75
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@Smarty wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@Smarty wrote:

@Repost wrote:

https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

this code changes daily

so not a repost

But this code was already posted 2 days ago as pointed out by @Repost
it was valid for one day

its not about code its abt offer

Okay, i jst commented based on ur comment about the code..U urself mentioned the code changes daily… If that was the case the code in your thread should have been different… right?
I do know that the offer keeps changing daily or once every 2 days.
yes u r right

my friend : )

u caught me

Missing