Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Grocery from Amazon India or the deals across all stores in Grocery

Peppertap 15% + 10% paytm off (Upto 250) (Old Users too)

Score: 25 Votes: 27

Vote down Reasons

  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
Score: 25 Votes: 27

Vote down Reasons

  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
Score: 25 Votes: 27

Vote down Reasons

  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
Score: 25 Votes: 27

Vote down Reasons

  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
Score: 25 Votes: 27

Vote down Reasons

  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
1360
15% OFF 1600.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Grocery from Amazon India or the deals across all stores in Grocery
Giphy
Deal Captain
39
501
7164
71
Peppertap 15% + 10% paytm off (Upto 250) (Old Users too)
Deal Expired

Peppertap 15% + 10% paytm off (Upto 250) (Old Users too)
Max Rs 200 off + Rs 50 cashback when you pay via Paytm
Code — TRY250

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

https://i.imgur.com/ypflGuQ.png

  • In Grocery
  • Expired about 1 year before

Deal Wiki

Peppertap 15% + 10% paytm off (Upto 250) (Old Users too)

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Peppertap.
  2. Peppertap 15% + 10% paytm off (Upto 250) (Old Users too)
  3. Max Rs 200 off + Rs 50 cashback when you pay via Paytm
  4. Use Coupon Code — TRY250
34 Comments  |  
24 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
22
1,444
6922
66

VunS

Achilles armour
Shopping Friend
27
2,099
57048
1084

Need an option to apply code on desktop site https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Giphy
Deal Subedar
9
332
2702
14

How many times is paytm cashback valid?

Thumbimgcrop 1449951121329
Deal Cadet
0
70
320
2
@thunderguy wrote:

How many times is paytm cashback valid?

3 times

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
120
1310
16
@thunderguy wrote:

How many times is paytm cashback valid?

3 transactions per user as mentioned in paytm app

Think different
Deal Lieutenant
13
233
3034
61

was about to post .
+1..

good for MRP item as they made min delivery 350

Giphy
Deal Subedar
9
332
2702
14
@khanfatima161 wrote:

@thunderguy wrote:

How many times is paytm cashback valid?

3 transactions per user as mentioned in paytm app


@goelamit95 wrote:

@thunderguy wrote:

How many times is paytm cashback valid?

3 times


Thanks. kg

6589
Deal Lieutenant
13
406
4210
60

vuns https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
52
116
0

May I know the source?

Giphy
Deal Captain
39
501
7164
71
@shubhamguptabng360 wrote:

May I know the source?


email reeeeeee

Lll
Deal Lieutenant
12
369
3196
48
@Achilles wrote:

Need an option to apply code on desktop site https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


That will surpass one code per device restriction, hence the web interface lacks code entering space. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Flipkart meme1
Deal Lieutenant
8
352
4762
39

got yoodley free too with the order in delhi.

Missing
Deal Cadet
4
1
880
52

Cannot see paytm option for payment in peppertap

Achilles armour
Shopping Friend
27
2,099
57048
1084
@infrared1100 wrote:

@Achilles wrote:

Need an option to apply code on desktop site https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


That will surpass one code per device restriction, hence the web interface lacks code entering space. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


The promotional codes are not working with the old apk https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif (InvalidCode, Server Busy errors are coming) Any idea about this ?
With new APK the problem is OTP will be auto-verified i.e., the mobile number which we are entering for login should be in the same mobile in which we are accessing PepperTap application https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

this offer is valid till when??

Free vector troll 062218 troll
suspended
4
178
16784
291

is it working bluestack ?

Have to make new account

Max Benefit plz ?

Missing
suspended
0
50
20
0

Time to stock up some groceries https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
Any idea how to bypass once per device restriction ??

Giphy
Deal Hunter
94
3,227
24339
552
@Troll wrote:

is it working bluestack ?

Have to make new account

Max Benefit plz ?


Nahi Bs me work nhi karta, ghar me hi try karna padega https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Trans : Not working in Bus.

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Shopping Friend
26
5,700
28532
223
@Achilles wrote:

@infrared1100 wrote:

@Achilles wrote:

Need an option to apply code on desktop site https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


That will surpass one code per device restriction, hence the web interface lacks code entering space. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


The promotional codes are not working with the old apk https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif (InvalidCode, Server Busy errors are coming) Any idea about this ?
With new APK the problem is OTP will be auto-verified i.e., the mobile number which we are entering for login should be in the same mobile in which we are accessing PepperTap application https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

haha – same problem here too bro…Have 2 mobiles and used 8 different numbers on those same 2 mobiles during the golden days of Peppertap. Haven’t used PT since their new APK feature (or rather a disaster for us) of OTP auto-verification – Not just that – even if u opt to call to receive OTP – it should also be from same number.

Free vector troll 062218 troll
suspended
4
178
16784
291
@G33kBoyRavi wrote:

@Troll wrote:

is it working bluestack ?

Have to make new account

Max Benefit plz ?


Nahi Bs me work nhi karta, ghar me hi try karna padega https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Trans : Not working in Bus.


I will manage FREE wifi @ bus https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Achilles armour
Shopping Friend
27
2,099
57048
1084
@Troll wrote:

is it working bluestack ?

Have to make new account

Max Benefit plz ?


I read some where (in your earlier posts) you live in a village
Does PepperTap deliver there ??

Free vector troll 062218 troll
suspended
4
178
16784
291
@Achilles wrote:

@Troll wrote:

is it working bluestack ?

Have to make new account

Max Benefit plz ?


I read some where (in your earlier posts) you live in a village
Does PepperTap deliver there ??


Plz read fully on Bluestack means multiple account for Delhi vali cousin https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Operating from Village hoping to get some discount so I can get My 50% commission https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Couple love wallpaper 5
Deal Major
0
305
16028
100
@Troll wrote:


Plz read fully on Bluestack means multiple account for Delhi vali cousin https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Operating from Village hoping to get some discount so I can get My 50% commission https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Good girl! Some karma for your helping gesture. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
4626
53
@Troll wrote:

@Achilles wrote:

@Troll wrote:

is it working bluestack ?

Have to make new account

Max Benefit plz ?


I read some where (in your earlier posts) you live in a village
Does PepperTap deliver there ??


Plz read fully on Bluestack means multiple account for Delhi vali cousin https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Operating from Village hoping to get some discount so I can get My 50% commission https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Jai Mata Di… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Trans not possible… Used while praying to Godess Durga… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Images
Deal Captain
18
0
7832
66

vu +18kg

586 avatar4
Deal Cadet
0
114
954
81

are they delivering any freebie with the orders today?

Up
Deal Cadet
4
424
676
53

Did not get freebie in bangalore today.

Missing