Hotness Pharmeasy : 100% Cashback upto 600 via PayPal (...

Hot Deal Pharmeasy : 100% Cashback upto 600 via PayPal (1st - 31st August) New PayPal Users

766°
100% OFF 600.0
Cropped1091689050
Deal Cadet

Pay with PayPal and get 100% Cash back up to INR 600 on first ever PayPal transaction. Offer valid from 1st – 31st August 2019. *T&C apply

Expires On 31/08/2019

Use coupon code and save more

No code needed to avail this offer

Order Now

Eligibility

1. Offer is valid only for first ever transaction through PayPal and can be availed once per user.

2. Offer is valid for transactions through PayPal India account.

3. This offer is only applicable for payments made via Paypal from 1st – 31st August 2019.

4. Cash back will be cancelled in case of full refunds or cancellation of order.

Eligibility
1. *Offer is valid only for first ever transaction through PayPal and can be availed once per user.
3. This offer is only applicable for payments made via Paypal from 1st – 31st August 2019.
4. Cash back will be cancelled in case of full refunds or cancellation of order.
How do you get it?
Pay via PayPal India account.to avail cashback
Conditions in case of cancellation
1) User will not be eligible for cashback if the order is cancelled.
2) No cashback in case of full refunds or cancellation of orders.
3) In case of partial refund, cashback will be rolled back for the proportionate amount.
Other terms and condition
Offer can be availed only once per PayPal user.
You agree to receive the cashback voucher award email from PayPal.
Under no circumstances will you be entitled to withdraw the eligible cashback voucher amount into your bank account or ask for a cash withdrawal. The cashback voucher amount will be applied as a discount on your next eligible purchase. The amount cannot be credited into any pre-paid instrument issued under applicable RBI laws.
The offer can be redeemed during a PayPal transaction where there is an integration between the merchant’s checkout flow and PayPal platform.
The offer will be applicable only for domestic transactions.
The offer cannot be transferred or combined with any other PayPal (a) offer; (b) promotion code; © coupon; or (d) discount or any offers from your card issuing bank.
PayPal reserves the right to employ reasonable technological and other methods to prevent abuse of the Offer terms. Further, you acknowledge that PayPal’s decision to take certain actions, including limiting access to your offer, placing holds or imposing reserves, may be based on confidential criteria that is essential to our management of risk, the security of users’ accounts, comply with applicable laws and the otherwise protect the PayPal system. You agree that PayPal is under no obligation to disclose the details of its risk management or its security procedures to you. Transactions processed through Virtual Cards will not be eligible for this cashback voucher. If your order is cancelled by the payer / refunded by the merchant, PayPal cashback voucher that has been awarded to your PayPal account will be withdrawn. In case of cancellations/ refunds where awarded cashback voucher is used, 100% cashback voucher will be refunded if the offer period is still valid. For partial cancellations, refund will be processed as per PayPal policies. In cases of fraudulent/suspicious transactions, PayPal solely reserves the right to revoke the cashback voucher offer / not award the cashback voucher at all.
In addition to the above, this offer is also subject to merchant’s general Terms of Use.
Indian laws govern these Terms and Conditions. All disputes shall be subject to the Dispute Resolution clause of the User Agreement between PayPal and You. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Mumbai courts for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes. This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of India

• Expiring In 9 days
80 Comments  |  
33 Dimers
Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Major

https://pharmeasy.in/offers/get-upto-rs-600-cas...

Offer Details

Get upto Rs.600 Cashback

Pay with PayPal and get 100% Cash back up to INR 600 on first ever PayPal transaction.

Offer valid from 1st – 31st August 2019. T&C apply

Expires On 31/08/2019

Copy coupon code and save more

No code needed to avail this offer

Eligibility

1. *Offer is valid only for first ever transaction through PayPal and can be availed once per user.

How do you get it?

Pay via PayPal India account.to avail cashback

Conditions in case of cancellation

1) User will not be eligible for cashback if the order is cancelled.

2) No cashback in case of full refunds or cancellation of orders.

3) In case of partial refund, cashback will be rolled back for the proportionate amount.

Other terms and condition

Offer can be availed only once per PayPal user.

You agree to receive the cashback voucher award email from PayPal.

Under no circumstances will you be entitled to withdraw the eligible cashback voucher amount into your bank account or ask for a cash withdrawal. The cashback voucher amount will be applied as a discount on your next eligible purchase. The amount cannot be credited into any pre-paid instrument issued under applicable RBI laws.

The offer can be redeemed during a PayPal transaction where there is an integration between the merchant’s checkout flow and PayPal platform.

The offer will be applicable only for domestic transactions.

The offer cannot be transferred or combined with any other PayPal (a) offer; (b) promotion code; © coupon; or (d) discount or any offers from your card issuing bank.

PayPal reserves the right to employ reasonable technological and other methods to prevent abuse of the Offer terms. Further, you acknowledge that PayPal’s decision to take certain actions, including limiting access to your offer, placing holds or imposing reserves, may be based on confidential criteria that is essential to our management of risk, the security of users’ accounts, comply with applicable laws and the otherwise protect the PayPal system. You agree that PayPal is under no obligation to disclose the details of its risk management or its security procedures to you. Transactions processed through Virtual Cards will not be eligible for this cashback voucher. If your order is cancelled by the payer / refunded by the merchant, PayPal cashback voucher that has been awarded to your PayPal account will be withdrawn. In case of cancellations/ refunds where awarded cashback voucher is used, 100% cashback voucher will be refunded if the offer period is still valid. For partial cancellations, refund will be processed as per PayPal policies. In cases of fraudulent/suspicious transactions, PayPal solely reserves the right to revoke the cashback voucher offer / not award the cashback voucher at all.

In addition to the above, this offer is also subject to merchant’s general Terms of Use.

Indian laws govern these Terms and Conditions. All disputes shall be subject to the Dispute Resolution clause of the User Agreement between PayPal and You. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Mumbai courts for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes. This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of India

Cropped1091689050
Deal Cadet

Missing
Deal Newbie

30% off up to 600

Cropped1091689050
Deal Cadet

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/578462/original/Screenshot_2019-08-01-11-29-00-026_com.android.chrome.png?1564639162

Deal Cadet

If this on first ever at paypal (new user at paypal) or Pharmaeasy?

Missing
Deal Newbie

Maine netmed pe use kia hai paypal
Ab milega cashback ???

Cropped1242269492
Deal Cadet

old PayPal accounts will. work?

Cropped1091689050
Deal Cadet
fandudeals wrote:

1st ever PayPal transaction ever. Not Pharmeasy

Cropped1091689050
Deal Cadet
TheRealTiger wrote:

old PayPal accounts will. work?

Nope. 1st ever. Open a new bank account. You can use the card twice in PayPal.

Missing
Deal Newbie
fandudeals wrote:

First ever paypal transaction

Cropped1242269492
Deal Cadet
Expand
Novak wrote:

Nope. 1st ever. Open a new bank account. You can use the card twice in PayPal.

new bank account joy Wait, Let me open a new bank, then i will open unlimited accounts and will use unlimited trick

Cropped1091689050
Deal Cadet
Expand
TheRealTiger wrote:

new bank account joy Wait, Let me open a new bank, then i will open unlimited accounts and will use unlimited trick

Pls allow me also to open unlimited bank accounts in your bank after u open wink wink

Cropped1242269492
Deal Cadet
Expand
Novak wrote:

Pls allow me also to open unlimited bank accounts in your bank after u open wink wink

I will allow all Dimers muscle will looot PayPal together

Cropped1091689050
Deal Cadet
Expand
TheRealTiger wrote:

I will allow all Dimers muscle will looot PayPal together

Great idea grinning grinning.. within one month your bank will top the lists in private sector banks. You will become a multi millionaire in no time stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Images
suspended
Expand
Novak wrote:

Great idea grinning grinning.. within one month your bank will top the lists in private sector banks. You will become a multi millionaire in no time stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Dimers only use cards they don’t do fixed deposits …. smile smile smile

Missing
suspended

Can I use debit card in 2 paypal account  & avail this offer 2 times

Cropped1091689050
Deal Cadet
tusharsinghal2244629 wrote:

Can I use debit card in 2 paypal account  & avail this offer 2 times

Yes maximum twice.

Missing
Deal Newbie

Any code for 30% disc??

Missing
Deal Newbie

Not 100% cash back 30 % PayPal cash I tried for 900 rupees purchasing.

Cropped2051059084
Deal Cadet

Do we get any confirmation of cashback while doing payment?

Pada
Deal Lieutenant
melbon wrote:

Not 100% cash back 30 % PayPal cash I tried for 900 rupees purchasing.

new paypal user or old?

Missing
Deal Newbie

Is this cashback instant or after 5 days??

Up
Deal Lieutenant

Last time they cancelled order where 100% cb upto 600 was used.

Jon snow eulogizing the dead after the great battle of winter
Deal Newbie

For me, it’s showing 20% upto 600.

Cropped1091689050
Deal Cadet
iamybs wrote:

For me, it’s showing 20% upto 600.

Create new accounts for both Pharmeasy & PayPal

Untitled
Deal Newbie

Refer me

Missing