Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
PharmEasy Coupons

Pharmeasy :- Get 100% Cashback upto 600₹ when you pay using PayPal ( New PayPal Users Only )

1962°
100% OFF 601.0
Pro Deal Legend
Pablo_Kismibar

https://pharmeasy.in/offers/get-upto-rs-600-cas...
Get upto Rs.600 Cashback
Pay with PayPal and get 100% Cash back up to INR 600 on first ever PayPal transaction. Offer valid from 12th to 14th July 2019. T&C apply
Expires On 14/07/2019
Copy coupon code and save more
No code needed to avail this offer
Eligibility
1. *Offer is valid only for first ever transaction through PayPal and can be availed once per user
2. Offer is valid for transactions through PayPal India account.
3. This offer is only applicable for orders placed on 12th, 13th and 14th July 2019.
4. Cash back will be cancelled in case of full refunds or cancellation of order.
How do you get it?
Pay via PayPal India account.to avail cashback
Conditions in case of cancellation
1) User will not be eligible for cashback if the order is cancelled.
2) No cashback in case of full refunds or cancellation of orders.
3) In case of partial refund, cashback will be rolled back for the proportionate amount.
Other terms and condition
Offer can be availed only once per PayPal user.
You agree to receive the cashback voucher award email from PayPal.
Under no circumstances will you be entitled to withdraw the eligible cashback voucher amount into your bank account or ask for a cash withdrawal. The cashback voucher amount will be applied as a discount on your next eligible purchase. The amount cannot be credited into any pre-paid instrument issued under applicable RBI laws.
The offer can be redeemed during a PayPal transaction where there is an integration between the merchant’s checkout flow and PayPal platform.
The offer will be applicable only for domestic transactions.
The offer cannot be transferred or combined with any other PayPal (a) offer; (b) promotion code; © coupon; or (d) discount or any offers from your card issuing bank.
PayPal reserves the right to employ reasonable technological and other methods to prevent abuse of the Offer terms. Further, you acknowledge that PayPal’s decision to take certain actions, including limiting access to your offer, placing holds or imposing reserves, may be based on confidential criteria that is essential to our management of risk, the security of users’ accounts, comply with applicable laws and the otherwise protect the PayPal system. You agree that PayPal is under no obligation to disclose the details of its risk management or its security procedures to you. Transactions processed through Virtual Cards will not be eligible for this cashback voucher. If your order is cancelled by the payer / refunded by the merchant, PayPal cashback voucher that has been awarded to your PayPal account will be withdrawn. In case of cancellations/ refunds where awarded cashback voucher is used, 100% cashback voucher will be refunded if the offer period is still valid. For partial cancellations, refund will be processed as per PayPal policies. In cases of fraudulent/suspicious transactions, PayPal solely reserves the right to revoke the cashback voucher offer / not award the cashback voucher at all.
In addition to the above, this offer is also subject to merchant’s general Terms of Use.
Indian laws govern these Terms and Conditions. All disputes shall be subject to the Dispute Resolution clause of the User Agreement between PayPal and You. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Mumbai courts for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes. This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of India

Expired
185 Comments  |  
67 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

In how many days cashback will be processed

Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

Cashback voucher will be added immediately after successful payment.
Voucher can be used 5 days after receiving in PayPal account

View 10 more replies
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

any new user offer other then PayPal ?

Link Copied

PPL25/PHP25/MBK25

View 5 more replies
Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied

Can i try with 811 card ?
Just want to know cancel it cancel order immediately in case cb is not credited ?

Link Copied

Yes u can

View 18 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

HA
Use dontgo30 for 30% off on 1st order

Celeb Celeb
Link Copied

Those who doesn’t have any coupon code apply GAANA coupon while placing order and avail 3 months free gaana subscription.

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

Is it Instantly..?? Anyone Tried bcz I just Made Payment Not Got Cashback Voucher Or Cashback..

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

Please Update Pharmeasy Is Telling Cashback Is Not Instant. You Will Get Cashback Once It Get Delivered To You With In 2 Days

View 4 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Anyone received instant cb ?

Edit : Received cb

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/574860/original/Screenshot_20190712-172302.png?1562932430

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

@Pablo_Kismibar

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

It’s instant cashback. Usage after a week

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is pharmeasy available in all areas of there is any referral code ping me I am a new user

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Vu

Link Copied

Any coupon for existing user?

Link Copied

Zeta , 20% off

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

PayPal doesn’t accept Rupay cards but while linking it, they already deducted 210 rage

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Offer valid on personal care products?

Link Copied

Yep

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Will a paypal account created in 2010, but not transacted on any where qualify for a new account?

Link Copied

I think Yes , Same I used on MakeMyTrip & Got 500 Cashback

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I assume this is for NEW user of Paypal only. Please confirm

Link Copied

Yes. Its first ever PayPal transaction

View 5 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Is it for first payment on this farmeasy using paypal or first payment on paypal ??

Link Copied

First ever Payment using PayPal ( New PayPal User )

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

After placing order, it said the payment link will be enabled once the order is packed. Is it usual? and will the paypal option be available in that link?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Kyc should be done for paypal cashback?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Means we only receive vouchers (like Jio in which the give 50 rs vouchers) no real cashbck 😔😔

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Only 1 virtual card working on it smile smile smile

Link Copied

Ib me details

Link Copied

created a new account both on pharmeasy and PayPal using new email id and debit cards..
added medicine to cart worth 1028.50
applied coupon DONTGO got 30% off.
Net value 719.95.
Order got confirmed within 2 hours..
also received the link for payment..
paid via the new account..
got instant cashback of 600.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Could not make the payment. They will share the payment link after packing the medicines. Is there a way to pay early

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

No… Once U Receive msg of Pay link then U can pay by PayPal or any mode of Payment..

View 1 more reply
Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Guys,Amazon pay icici card will work na?

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Nice deal. Just ignoring bcz of no serviceable pincode.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

I Forget My Kotak CRN No

I Sent Msg Not Worked

Any Alternative Pls

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

1)if you can log in to your online kotak bank account , you can see your CRN.
2) if you have your kotak cheque book (which comes by courier) your CRN will be in the 1st covering page (mentioned as REF ) above your address.

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

Received instant cashback

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

How much time does pharmeasy take to open the link to make payment after ordering. Also did u receive 100% cashback upto ₹600? Kindly advise, thanks

View 1 more reply
replyuser
Click here to reply