Philips DLC2518B Leather Braided 5 A 1.2 m Poly...

Philips DLC2518B Leather Braided 5 A 1.2 m Poly Etheline Micro USB Cable

102°
99
83% OFF 599.0
6dcab0ee9fd657af0bcda15856e7130f large
Deal Lieutenant
4,973
6036
43

http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/philips-dlc2518b-leat...
Philips DLC2518B Leather Braided 5 A 1.2 m Poly Etheline Micro USB Cable

Expiring In 29 days
19 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
6dcab0ee9fd657af0bcda15856e7130f large
Deal Lieutenant
4,973
6036
43

Grey color is also available

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
204
5323
38

why are all cables in 89-99 rs range even branded ones?
are all those high mrps just printed there for fun??
is the actual cost price even lower then 50?! 🤔
anyways HA for the find 👍

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
635
7
rini50 wrote:

why are all cables in 89-99 rs range even branded ones?
are all those high mrps just printed there for fun??
is the actual cost price even lower then 50?! 🤔
anyways HA for the find 👍

It’s competition.

Md 5a686577a583d%282%29
Deal Cadet
53
469
6

Don’t buy, better go for boat. Pathetic quality

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
635
7
Harish.agarwal wrote:

Don’t buy, better go for boat. Pathetic quality

Which one is better
Boat 1m cable at ₹89
Or boat 1.5m at ₹129
Or mivi 1.8m at ₹99
Help me i am confused. Are braided cable really good.

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
204
5323
38
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Which one is better
Boat 1m cable at ₹89
Or boat 1.5m at ₹129
Or mivi 1.8m at ₹99
Help me i am confused. Are braided cable really good.

i bought boat (can’t remember the length ) @ 89 on Oct this year, its working ok so far. has 2 years warranty

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
635
7
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Which one is better
Boat 1m cable at ₹89
Or boat 1.5m at ₹129
Or mivi 1.8m at ₹99
Help me i am confused. Are braided cable really good.

It has normal cable or braided as 1.5 m one have braided cable.

Cropped1387150680
Deal Cadet
536
817
20
Expand
rini50 wrote:

i bought boat (can’t remember the length ) @ 89 on Oct this year, its working ok so far. has 2 years warranty

You should try mivi. Just fantastic.

I have used Boat 1.5 m, mivi 1.8, Phillips. Here’s my personal experience.


1.mivi 1.8m – Best Qualiy and Durability


2. Boat fantastic. 2 years warranty makes this fantastic deal. ( Boat thick braided one 1.5 cable stopped working recently after 1 year of daily use and abuse)


Don’t buy these Phillips. Not comparable to above ones.

Cropped1387150680
Deal Cadet
536
817
20
Expand
TaraRising wrote:

You should try mivi. Just fantastic.

I have used Boat 1.5 m, mivi 1.8, Phillips. Here’s my personal experience.


1.mivi 1.8m – Best Qualiy and Durability


2. Boat fantastic. 2 years warranty makes this fantastic deal. ( Boat thick braided one 1.5 cable stopped working recently after 1 year of daily use and abuse)


Don’t buy these Phillipsle. Not comparable to above ones.

My Phillips micro USB cable started loose connection and charging issues within 2-3 months. I don’t use it anymore.

6dcab0ee9fd657af0bcda15856e7130f large
Deal Lieutenant
4,973
6036
43
Expand
TaraRising wrote:

My Phillips micro USB cable started loose connection and charging issues within 2-3 months. I don’t use it anymore.

Thanks for lovely feedback i bought 2 of each and was thinking of returning any 2 not good in quality

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
635
7
Expand
TaraRising wrote:

You should try mivi. Just fantastic.

I have used Boat 1.5 m, mivi 1.8, Phillips. Here’s my personal experience.


1.mivi 1.8m – Best Qualiy and Durability


2. Boat fantastic. 2 years warranty makes this fantastic deal. ( Boat thick braided one 1.5 cable stopped working recently after 1 year of daily use and abuse)


Don’t buy these Phillips. Not comparable to above ones.

How long mivi one lasted
I saw some reviews about bad quality connector although everyone praised the wire quality
You are talking about this one na
Mivi 6ft Nylon Braided 1.8 m Micro USB Cable
http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/mivi-6ft-nylon-braide...

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
635
7
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

How long mivi one lasted
I saw some reviews about bad quality connector although everyone praised the wire quality
You are talking about this one na
Mivi 6ft Nylon Braided 1.8 m Micro USB Cable
http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/mivi-6ft-nylon-braide...

As mivi have one more but at higher price this one
Mivi 6 Ft Long Nylon Braided Original Tough Black Micro 1.8 M Micro USB Cable
http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/mivi-6-ft-long-nylon-...

Cropped1387150680
Deal Cadet
536
817
20
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

How long mivi one lasted
I saw some reviews about bad quality connector although everyone praised the wire quality
You are talking about this one na
Mivi 6ft Nylon Braided 1.8 m Micro USB Cable
http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/mivi-6ft-nylon-braide...

I’m using mivi for about 6 months.

Mivi connector is more reinforce than boat rugged v3 but less flexible. While the wire of mivi is lot more flexible than rugged v3. In cases  connector Joint is main points of weakness.


If  bend you your cable too much regularly then go for  flexible light and thinner boat 500 ( 1.5 m) usb cable. It’s wire braided flexibility is it’s fantastic. Very durable .

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
635
7
Expand
TaraRising wrote:

I’m using mivi for about 6 months.

Mivi connector is more reinforce than boat rugged v3 but less flexible. While the wire of mivi is lot more flexible than rugged v3. In cases  connector Joint is main points of weakness.


If  bend you your cable too much regularly then go for  flexible light and thinner just 500. It’s wire braided flexibility is it’s fantastic. Very durable .

Which one it is the one selling at ₹99 now
Mivi 6ft Nylon Braided 1.8 m Micro USB Cable
http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/mivi-6ft-nylon-braide...

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
635
7
Expand
TaraRising wrote:

Yes

I don’t use my phone while charging so flexibility is not a issue.
I am only concerned about quality ordered one yesterday but saw some youtube videos and bad reviews which says connector are week and will loose soon so just cancelled after that.

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
635
7
Expand
TaraRising wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/597504/original/IMG_20191205_234754.jpg?1575569988Middle connector is mivi

It looks good
Thanks for your such valuable feedback
Really appreciate it
+Kg

Missing