Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Electronics from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Electronics

Philips DSP2500 5.1 Speaker System (MRP:Rs. 6990) @ Rs.2100

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 6 Votes: 6
Logohomeshop18 x78
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Electronics from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Electronics
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
18
46
5130
62

Philips DSP2500 5.1 Speaker System

http://www.homeshop18.com/philips-dsp2500-5-1-s…

List Price : Rs. 6990
Our Price : Rs. 2600
Use 500rs off on 2500rs from by using Gift Coupon GC39AMPJUPQ3 from HS18 facebook wall

Final price:Rs. 2600-Rs.500=Rs.2100

Delivery time : 4-5 Working Days
Warranty Period : 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty

Features:

Concept active 5.1 system with wireless remote
Total system power 15 W RMS, subwoofer power 7.5 W RMS
2500 W movie sound, all around Dynamic bass boost
High speakers + 1 sub-woofer
Built in amplifier

25 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
2013 08 15 23.24.29
Deal Subedar
5
226
1013
73
$!d wrote:

Philips DSP2500 5.1 Speaker System

http://www.homeshop18.com/philips-dsp2500-5-1-s…

List Price : Rs. 6990
Our Price : Rs. 2600
Use 500rs off on 2500rs from by using Gift Coupon GC39AMPJUPQ3 from HS18 facebook wall

Final price:Rs. 2600-Rs.100=Rs.2100

Delivery time : 4-5 Working Days
Warranty Period : 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty

Features:

Concept active 5.1 system with wireless remote
Total system power 15 W RMS, subwoofer power 7.5 W RMS
2500 W movie sound, all around Dynamic bass boost
High speakers + 1 sub-woofer
Built in amplifier


Change Fianl price Rs. 2600 – Rs. 500 = Rs. 2100

Dscf4129
Deal Cadet
3
365
368
50

Good Man………….

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
18
46
5130
62
jith1986 wrote:

$!d wrote:

Philips DSP2500 5.1 Speaker System

http://www.homeshop18.com/philips-dsp2500-5-1-s…

List Price : Rs. 6990
Our Price : Rs. 2600
Use 500rs off on 2500rs from by using Gift Coupon GC39AMPJUPQ3 from HS18 facebook wall

Final price:Rs. 2600-Rs.100=Rs.2100

Delivery time : 4-5 Working Days
Warranty Period : 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty

Features:

Concept active 5.1 system with wireless remote
Total system power 15 W RMS, subwoofer power 7.5 W RMS
2500 W movie sound, all around Dynamic bass boost
High speakers + 1 sub-woofer
Built in amplifier


Change Fianl price Rs. 2600 – Rs. 500 = Rs. 2100


Thanks jith1986….corrected the typo….

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
18
46
5130
62
spgovindaraj wrote:

Good Man………….


Thanks buddy

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
170
268
124

THE QUALITY IS GOODSAME THING LAST MONTH OFFER RS.1599 IN MONSTER DEALS…:-} https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
116
54
13

How r the speakers? I want to buy one..Good deal https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
170
268
124

speakers are good…value for money…

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
18
46
5130
62
jegantky wrote:

THE QUALITY IS GOODSAME THING LAST MONTH OFFER RS.1599 IN MONSTER DEALS…:-} https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


thanks for sharing about its quality…

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
18
46
5130
62
amoljad wrote:

How r the speakers? I want to buy one..Good deal https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Thanks amoljad

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
18
46
5130
62
jegantky wrote:

speakers are good…value for money…


Thanks for sharing jegantky…

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
116
54
13

Thumbs Up Bro !!:-} https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Cute boy12
Deal Newbie
0
58
20
5

ha..these..speakers are good..they are orginal but u can’t find them on their website..don’t get confused…
i have bought these speakers last month in a deal of 1599..unbeatable price..:-P https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif ..i think phillips has manufactured this product for combo deal such as dvd player + 5.1 speakers, not for seperate sale..so u don’t find these in website.. and speakers quality is good at this price…and for connecting them to computer u need a separate cable which costs around 50/-

Ogaaagceyi3oju f grunthqgugdumnel814k6gremgqnosaqmbx zpyjn30naggx0bbnjtb6ozvf0on65ky3b0ib40am1t1uosd1otz33eyiibenovkzweyqhob
Deal Subedar
10
456
2118
162

i too bought this speakers frm monsterdeals.
They are awesome… m using it with my lcd tv

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
18
46
5130
62
amoljad wrote:

Thumbs Up Bro !!:-} https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Thanks bro

Scorpio
Super Moderator
27
1,184
11748
246
vicky10 wrote:

i too bought this speakers frm monsterdeals.
They are awesome… m using it with my lcd tv


Did u get the cable to connect them to laptop or mobile?

Dscf4129
Deal Cadet
3
365
368
50

For zaideesh
Market Price is 2699/-
Here the Price is 2100/-
22% Less then ur Market Price

Ogaaagceyi3oju f grunthqgugdumnel814k6gremgqnosaqmbx zpyjn30naggx0bbnjtb6ozvf0on65ky3b0ib40am1t1uosd1otz33eyiibenovkzweyqhob
Deal Subedar
10
456
2118
162
Dipipedia wrote:

vicky10 wrote:

i too bought this speakers frm monsterdeals.
They are awesome… m using it with my lcd tv


Did u get the cable to connect them to laptop or mobile?


no i didnt get 3.5mm jack to 3.5mm jack cable. but i got a cable to connect it to HD DTH

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
18
46
5130
62
vinod wrote:

ha..these..speakers are good..they are orginal but u can’t find them on their website..don’t get confused…
i have bought these speakers last month in a deal of 1599..unbeatable price..:-P https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif ..i think phillips has manufactured this product for combo deal such as dvd player + 5.1 speakers, not for seperate sale..so u don’t find these in website.. and speakers quality is good at this price…and for connecting them to computer u need a separate cable which costs around 50/-


Thanks for detail information

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
18
46
5130
62
vicky10 wrote:

i too bought this speakers frm monsterdeals.
They are awesome… m using it with my lcd tv


Thanks for sharing

Missing
Deal Cadet
5
194
120
13

speakers are pathetic, if you are into flat music (like you are one of those guys who love listening music with your mobile phone speakers) , sure go for this system…Just an opinion on the speakers and not the deal sid https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
18
46
5130
62
jesterjive wrote:

speakers are pathetic, if you are into flat music (like you are one of those guys who love listening music with your mobile phone speakers) , sure go for this system…Just an opinion on the speakers and not the deal sid https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


thanks for your view jesterjive

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
65
272
13

bought one,,,,price at croma a’bad is 2600

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
18
46
5130
62
shashi.notani439 wrote:

bought one,,,,price at croma a’bad is 2600


Thanks for sharing the price…congrats on your purchase!

Missing