Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Phonepe -100% cashback (upto 100) on state transport bus booking during offer period

Phonepe -100% cashback (upto 100) on state transport bus booking during offer period

540°
100% OFF 100.0
Hunk
skaluva

https://phone...om
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/515323/medium/4935327OF1804191534053132909125.png?1524227636

What is the offer?

• 100% CB up to ₹100 on state transport bus booking on PhonePe app. No minimum transaction value.

What is the offer duration?

• 20th April, 2018 (18:00:00 Hours) to 30th April, 2018 (23:59:59 Hours).

What is the eligibility criteria?

• This offer will be applicable on bus booking made on “redBus” offering available in “Buy on PhonePe” section on PhonePe app
    • Payment to be made through BHIM UPI, Debit Card or Credit Card.
    • Offer is applicable only on buses operated by State Road Transport Corporations i.e.- HRTC, GSRTC, UPSRTC, UTC, OSRTC, MSRTC, KTCL, JKRTC, PEPSU, SBSTC, ASTC, WBSTC, BSTDC
    • For users paying through BHIM UPI, cashback will be valid only if the transaction is processed through “@ybl” VPA handle or through PhonePe linked bank account & complete the transaction within the PhonePe app.

How many times can this offer can be availed?

• Cashback is valid on first bus booking (per user) on PhonePe during the offer period

How do I avail the offer?

• On your PhonePe app, click on redBus under Buy on PhonePe
    • Choose your source,destination and date of travel and select an operator
    • Select a seat for your journey and enter passenger details
    • Pick the payment option to confirm the booking
    • Note: in case you hold a wallet balance, it will be automatically used for paying. Please uncheck the checkbox to not use the wallet amount
    • Click on pay to complete the transaction.

When do I get the cashback?

• Cashback will be credited into your PhonePe account within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction.

What happens if I am eligible for more than one offer?

• If you are eligible for more than one offer, the offer giving you the maximum Cashback is automatically picked up for you.

What happens in case of refund/cancellation of my order?

• In case of any cancellations, the cashback given on the transaction will continue to remain in your wallet and non-withdrawable to your bank account. This can continue to be used on PhonePe (recharges, bill payments, etc.)
    • Refunded amount less of cashback will be credited to the PhonePe wallet and will continue to be withdrawable to your bank account.

Other Terms and Conditions:

• In case the PhonePe wallet limit for the month has been reached(₹10000), the cashback will be credited on the first business day of the next month.
      • Offer is applicable on both iOS and Android devices.
      • Any cashback related queries should be raised within 30 days, post a successful transaction.
      • PhonePe has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all of its offers without prior notice.
      • In case of any dispute, Phonepe reserves the right to resolve the same as per the Terms & conditions of any offer at its sole discretion.

Expired
      7 Comments  |  
      7 Dimers
      • Sort By
      Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
      Link Copied

Wt abt KSRTC????

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
      Link Copied

Denied by TN i guess

View 2 more replies
      Generous Generous
      Link Copied

No KSRTC? Karnataka has some of the best buses in India.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
      Link Copied

Kerala too 😑😑

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
      Link Copied

Use FREERTC in paytm

replyuser
      Click here to reply