Phonepay giving 10Ors on upi transaction to mer...

Phonepay giving 10Ors on upi transaction to merchant

160°
0
100% OFF 100.0
Temp1325241803
Deal Newbie
85
91
1
Phonepay giving 10Ors on upi transaction to merchant
Deal Expired

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=...
10 rs X 10 days =100 rs per account

  • Install phonepe business app
  • Now get your phonepe Marchant qr code with no charges absolutely free
  • Now transfer 20 rs using upi from your normal phonepe account to this Marchant account by scanning qr code.
  • Do one transaction per day and get a scratch card of minimum 10 rs. Can be more then 10 if you lucky
  • Imp note: you need two different account for this offer. One with merchant qr code and one normal.
  • Take help of your friend and both will be benefited by transferring to each others merchant account

25 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
110
534
9

PM me If anyone have merchant qr

Pewdiepie logo hd 42545710
Deal Cadet
24
470
8

+only one transaction counted in a day

Cropped1937456041
Deal Cadet
99
542
7

I’ve Merchant account

Pewdiepie logo hd 42545710
Deal Cadet
24
470
8
abhisek4881 wrote:

PM me If anyone have merchant qr

buddy there’s no need to ask anybody for a merchant account you can create your own merchant account just need one extra number

Cropped1033557137
Deal Cadet
79
111
2

Transferred but nothing recieved blush

Missing
Deal Subedar
184
1048
16
Vishnuks123 wrote:

Transferred but nothing recieved blush

This offer is over..cannot see in offer section anymore

Img 20160422 wa0002
Deal Cadet
93
516
4
Expand
rajeshcaicwacs259 wrote:

This offer is over..cannot see in offer section anymore

Expired within 30 minutes?

Temp1325241803
Deal Newbie
85
91
1

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/570320/original/Screenshot_2019-06-13-14-36-26-0570780680.png?1560416920


Its live and vailed till 14th june for all india and till 30th june for Tamil Nadu merchant QR codes . See in offline Marchant section of phonepe offer

Temp1325241803
Deal Newbie
85
91
1

While transferring money you will see green line with offer applied. If its not then merchant code is not eligible, so no use of transferring money. Vailed till 14th june 2019

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Only for tamilnadu read tems and conditions

Missing
Deal Cadet
24
170
1
Expand
thesuspended_op wrote:

buddy there’s no need to ask anybody for a merchant account you can create your own merchant account just need one extra number

Cant we have both normal and merchant account with same mobile number?

Temp1325241803
Deal Newbie
85
91
1
nehatimbaliya124 wrote:

Only for tamilnadu read tems and conditions

There is two offer’s running one for Tamil Nadu & one for all india merchant s

Temp1325241803
Deal Newbie
85
91
1
Vishnuks123 wrote:

Transferred but nothing recieved blush

See if you get a scratch card, if offer applied green line was there you will definitely receive it .takes some time

Temp1325241803
Deal Newbie
85
91
1
Expand
vasanth_ece wrote:

Cant we have both normal and merchant account with same mobile number?

Upi will not work because same bank account. If you have two bank account with same mobile number then you can activate different bank upi for both phonepe accounts and upi will work

Missing
Deal Cadet
24
170
1

Tried but not got any scratch card..No green offer when transferring too.

Temp1325241803
Deal Newbie
85
91
1
vasanth_ece wrote:

Tried but not got any scratch card..No green offer when transferring too.

Only one transaction per day is eligible, If you transcted today the it will be available tomorrow

Missing
Deal Cadet
24
170
1
Expand
seven_wonder wrote:

Only one transaction per day is eligible, If you transcted today the it will be available tomorrow

I have just created Phonepe merchant account and tried to transfer from other Phonepe Account..Not got anything..

Temp1325241803
Deal Newbie
85
91
1
Expand
vasanth_ece wrote:

I have just created Phonepe merchant account and tried to transfer from other Phonepe Account..Not got anything..

Just for a check, you have not done any merchant transaction with your normal phonepe account today? Because its vailed once per user perday

Missing
Deal Cadet
24
170
1
Expand
seven_wonder wrote:

Just for a check, you have not done any merchant transaction with your normal phonepe account today? Because its vailed once per user perday

No I haven’t

Missing