Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Phonepe:  Flat 100 Cashback on 200 On Flipkart ( Send & Earn User Specific)

Phonepe: Flat 100 Cashback on 200 On Flipkart ( Send & Earn User Specific)

2443°
50% OFF 200.0
Pro Deal Legend
eeesahuji205

http://www.phone...om

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/568780/original/IMG_20190603_074350.jpg?1559528066

What is the offer? Flat ₹100 cashback on Flipkart platforms during the offer period Minimum purchase value is ₹200 to avail the offer What is the eligibility criteria? Must Purchase a product on the Platform to which this Offer applies, using either Your PhonePe wallet or Your credit card/ debit card/ UPI through PhonePe (Eligible Payment Method). You are requested to check product page and confirm Offer applicability before making any purchase Payment to be made through Wallet, UPI, Debit Card or Credit Card through PhonePe (Eligible Payment Method). You are requested to check product page and confirm Offer applicability before making any purchase For users paying through BHIM UPI, cashback is valid on transactions initiated and completed on PhonePe using a PhonePe linked bank account Offer is not applicable on purchase of Flipkart gift card What is the offer duration? From 00:00 hrs 1st June 2019 to 23:59 hrs 15th June 2019 How many times this offer can be availed? Cashback will apply only on the first transaction during the offer period How do I avail the offer? On Flipkart online platform(s), select products(s), add to cart and proceed to pay On the payment page, select “PhonePe” as the payment method You will be redirected to the “Pay by PhonePe” screen; follow instruction specified (Click on Send OTP, Enter OTP and Login) Pick the preferred payment option from the options shown (UPI, Debit Card, Credit Card or Wallet) Click on “Pay” to complete the transaction Note: in case you hold a wallet balance, it will be automatically used for paying. Please uncheck the checkbox to not use the wallet amount When do I get the cashback / benefit? Cashback will be credited as PhonePe gift voucher balance within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction. What happens if I am eligible for more than one offer? If you are eligible for more than one offer, the offer giving you the maximum Cashback is automatically picked up for you What happens in case of refund/cancellation of my transaction? In case of any cancellations, the cashback given on the transaction will continue to remain as gift voucher balance and non-withdrawable to your bank account. This can continue to be used on PhonePe (recharges, bill payments, etc.) Refunded amount less of cashback will be credited back to the source of funds used while making payment Other Terms and Conditions: In case the PhonePe wallet limit for the month has been reached(₹10000), the cashback will be credited on the first business day of the next month. Offer is applicable on iOS and Android devices Any cashback related queries should be raised within 30 days, post a successful transaction. Cashback gift voucher can be used for recharges, bill payments and payments on PhonePe partner platforms/stores. Cashback gift voucher cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other customers. This Offer (defined below) is being extended by PhonePe Private Limited (PhonePe) on www.flipka...om, Flipkart Mobile App, Flipkart Lite Platform (all three collectively Platform), which Platform is owned and operated by Flipkart Internet Private Limited (Flipkart) The transaction must be initiated using a PhonePe linked bank account and completed by the user within the PhonePe app PhonePe reserves the right to award offers and related benefits as per internal policy decided by PhonePe from time to time. PhonePe has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all of its offers without prior notice This Offer cannot be clubbed with any offer made available to You by an issuer of any Debit Card or Credit Card or any bank Any query regarding the Offer will be entertained till 30.06.2019, Post such date, Flipkart or PhonePe will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Offer from any Customers/persons In case of any dispute, Phonepe reserves the right to resolve the same as per the Terms & conditions of any offer at its sole discretion SHOP NOW

Expired
89 Comments  |  
35 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Got 50% cb on food apps cry

Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

Try more earn more

View 1 more reply
Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

got the cashback of 100/- thanks OP for the deal

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Is 100rs cashback eligible on recharge done on flipkart using phonepe?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

8YPSE86QWEN recieved for sending money, applicable on myntra grinning smiley blushenjoy

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

VU and KG

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

https://i.imgur.com/qsWl6Ow.png

10% upto Rs.100 on coolwinks.. On top of the coolwinks 100% CB offer.. But then you are stuck with like Rs.1500 in phonePE wallet..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is it applicable on flip kart gift card in Flipkart also??

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Can any of these offers be used for recharges?

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
bro it is possible to recharge in flipkart by using this offer

vuuuuuuuu

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

I wanted to know the same thing.. But I only got rs100 on apps and not flipkart..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Product suggestion

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

+free delivery

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

no recharge can be done only by credit or debit cards

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

i tried cash banner varnishes have to buy something

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

I have done transaction through phonepe on Grofers but i haven’t received cashback of 100 and i have collected the offer

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

you need to transact grofers app under phonepe

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Great

replyuser
Click here to reply