Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Phonepe Food orders - 100 cashback

Phonepe Food orders - 100 cashback

1660°
Generous
avgn

http://www.phone...om
What is the offer?

Get flat ₹100 Cashback on two Food orders only on Apps on PhonePe
Minimum order amount is ₹149 to avail the offer
What is the offer duration?

From 00:00 hrs 20th July 2019 to 23:59 hrs 21st July 2019
What is the eligibility criteria?

This offer will be applicable on all Food stores available under “Apps” on PhonePe
Payment to be made through Wallet, UPI, Debit Card or Credit Card
For users paying through BHIM UPI, cashback is valid on transactions initiated and completed on PhonePe using a PhonePe linked bank account
How many times this offer can be availed?

Offer is valid on two orders (once per day, per user, per device) placed during the offer period
How do I avail the offer?

On your PhonePe app, click on “Apps” icon
Choose your desired App from Food stores to order
Choose your city
Select a meal from the menu
Click on proceed to check out and select the address for product delivery
Pick the payment option for the same
Note: in case you hold a wallet balance, it will be automatically used for paying. Please uncheck the checkbox to not use the wallet amount
Click on pay to complete the transaction.

Expired
39 Comments  |  
24 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

http://www.phone...om

What is the offer?

Get flat ₹100 Cashback on two Food orders only on Apps on PhonePe
Minimum order amount is ₹149 to avail the offer
What is the offer duration?

From 00:00 hrs 20th July 2019 to 23:59 hrs 21st July 2019
What is the eligibility criteria?

This offer will be applicable on all Food stores available under “Apps” on PhonePe
Payment to be made through Wallet, UPI, Debit Card or Credit Card
For users paying through BHIM UPI, cashback is valid on transactions initiated and completed on PhonePe using a PhonePe linked bank account
How many times this offer can be availed?

Offer is valid on two orders (once per day, per user, per device) placed during the offer period
How do I avail the offer?

On your PhonePe app, click on “Apps” icon
Choose your desired App from Food stores to order
Choose your city
Select a meal from the menu
Click on proceed to check out and select the address for product delivery
Pick the payment option for the same
Note: in case you hold a wallet balance, it will be automatically used for paying. Please uncheck the checkbox to not use the wallet amount
Click on pay to complete the transaction.
When do I get the cashback / benefit?

Cashback will be credited as PhonePe gift voucher balance within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction.
What happens if I am eligible for more than one offer?

If you are eligible for more than one offer, the offer giving you the maximum Cashback is automatically picked up for you
What happens in case of refund/cancellation of my transaction?

In case of any cancellations, the cashback given on the transaction will continue to remain as gift voucher balance and non-withdrawable to your bank account. This can continue to be used on PhonePe (recharges, bill payments, etc.)
Refunded amount less of cashback will be credited back to the source of funds used while making payment
Other Terms and Conditions:

In case the PhonePe wallet limit for the month has been reached(₹10000), the cashback will be credited on the first business day of the next month.
Offer is applicable on iOS and Android devices
Any cashback related queries should be raised within 30 days, post a successful transaction.
Cashback gift voucher can be used for recharges, bill payments and payments on PhonePe partner platforms/stores.
Cashback gift voucher cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other customers.
The transaction must be initiated using a PhonePe linked bank account and completed by the user within the PhonePe app
PhonePe reserves the right to award offers and related benefits as per internal policy decided by PhonePe from time to time.
PhonePe has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all of its offers without prior notice.
In case of any dispute, Phonepe reserves the right to resolve the same as per the Terms & conditions of any offer at its sole discretion.
ORDER NOW

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

vu

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Vu hope thus stays longer

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can you tell me what are the online food venders where it is applicable??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I guess all food ordering websites listed in the “Apps” section of the Phonepe app. Ex. Faasos, eat.fit, Behrouz Biryani, etc.

View 3 more replies
Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied

I am using this offer for long by ordering food from dominos. Its an old offer indeed.

Link Copied

offer removed

Link Copied

Offer Removed imp

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Don’t know why so much hype from Phonepe and dimers

50% upto 75 was already there. This is only 24 Rs extra

Link Copied

offer section is not opening in phonepe app
neither offr is showng on payment page
if i make payment, will i get cashback?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

no, but you can generate a ticket they might give you cashback, but try at your own risk.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I did a test without ordering an hour before. Phonepay was showing Rs 100 off to be given after payment.

Now, when I am actually trying to order, no offer is applied and neither the offer page is opening.

Guess they were not able to handle the monetary loss laughing

I am hungry now. Any other good offer guys?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Not working anymore

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Offer still showing up in Noida….

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Offer is working there system isn’t

Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

Offer is still there.. I got my cashback.. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/576421/original/Screenshot_2019-07-20-14-58-06-728_com.phonepe.app.png?1563614942

Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

Offer is still there.. To show 100rs flat cashback.. Follow the below steps.
1. Phonepe home page – >offers section.
2. Click on 100rs cashback food offer.
3. Click order now..
4. Place order from your favorate food outlet..
5. On payment page it will show flat 100rs cashback.. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/576426/original/Screenshot_2019-07-20-14-58-06-728_com.phonepe.app.png?1563615137

Link Copied

Working again , Just Now placed order of 166 on Domino’s , got Instant 100 Cashback

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

bro how come min order is 300

View 12 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Not showing in section

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

how??? I cant see offer applied on the payment page even if I go through 100 off cashback link —> order now

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Combine with fb200 on fassos and get 350 order @ 50

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Its working and I used it last week too. But please can anyone feel me about coupons on other apps than Dominos. Which are seprate from this 100rs coupon. Please direct me to the link

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Guys pls help Am trying to order in Phonepe but offer is not getting applied ..
Not showing 100 cb in payment Page i have ordered from different number 2 Times…are they sim locking??

replyuser
Click here to reply