Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Phonepe Get 50% cashback up to ₹100 + 40% off* up to ₹100 on 1 FreshMenu order every day

Phonepe Get 50% cashback up to ₹100 + 40% off* up to ₹100 on 1 FreshMenu order every day

70°
Generous
avgn

http://www.phone...om

• What is the offer?
  • Get 50% cashback up to ₹100 + 40% off* up to ₹100 on 1 FreshMenu order every day only on PhonePe Switch
  • To avail discount, use Coupon Code: FMPHONE40
  • Minimum order value is ₹99
  • What is the offer duration?
  • From 00:00 hrs 19th September 2019 to 23:59 hrs 30th September 2019
  • What is the eligibility criteria?
  • This offer will be applicable to order made on “FreshMenu” offering available under PhonePe Switch
  • The offer is valid for all users of Freshmenu
  • The Offer is applicable on payment made through Wallet, UPI, Debit Card and Credit Card
  • How many times this offer can be availed?
  • Offer can be availed on twelve orders (once per day, per user, per device) during the offer period
  • How do I avail the offer?
  • On your PhonePe app, click on PhonePe Switch icon and select FreshMenu under Food
  • Choose your city
  • Select your order from the menu
  • Click on proceed to check out and select the address for product delivery
  • Apply the Coupo code FMPHONE40 on the checkout page
  • Pick the payment option to confirm the order
  • Note: in case you hold a wallet balance, it will be automatically used for paying. Please uncheck the checkbox to not use the wallet amount
  • Click on pay to complete the transaction
  • When do I get the cashback?
  • Cashback will be credited as PhonePe gift voucher balance within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction.
  • What happens if I am eligible for more than one offer?
  • If you are eligible for more than one offer, the offer giving you the maximum Cashback is automatically picked up for you.
  • What happens in case of refund/cancellation of my order?
  • In case of any cancellations, the cashback given on the transaction will continue to remain as gift voucher balance and non-withdrawable to your bank account. This can continue to be used on PhonePe (recharges, bill payments, etc.)
  • Refunded amount less of cashback will be credited back to the source of funds used while making payment

Expired
2 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Area specific

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It’s saying you are not eligible for this offer

replyuser
Click here to reply