Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Phonepe Switch - Eatfit orders 100% cashback up to Rs.125 for all users

Phonepe Switch - Eatfit orders 100% cashback up to Rs.125 for all users

827°
Generous
avgn

https://www.cure.f...at

http://www.phone...om

• What is the offer?
  • Get 100% Cashback up to ₹125 for all users on Eatfit orders only on PhonePe Switch
  • Minimum order value ₹99
  • What is the offer duration?
  • From 00:00 hrs 08th November 2019 to 23:59 hrs 10th November 2019
  • What is the eligibility criteria?
  • This offer will be applicable on order made on “Eat.fit” offering available under “PhonePe Switch” on PhonePe app
  • Payment to be made through the Wallet, UPI, Debit Card or Credit Card.
  • For users paying through BHIM UPI, cashback is valid on transactions initiated and completed on PhonePe using a PhonePe linked bank account
  • How many times this offer can be availed?
  • Offer is valid on one order (per user, per device) placed during the offer period
  • How do I avail the offer?
  • On your PhonePe app, click on “PhonePe Switch” icon and select Eat.fit under Food on PhonePe
  • Choose your city and select the location
  • Select the food from an available menu
  • Select/ Add the delivery address
  • Pick the payment option to place the order
  • Note: in case you hold a wallet balance, it will be automatically used for paying. Please uncheck the checkbox to not use the wallet amount
  • Click on pay to complete the transaction.

Expired
42 Comments  |  
37 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Received reply from PhonePe
“The cashback amount gets credited to the gift voucher section within 24 hours from the time of the transaction. We request you to wait until 09/11/2019 11:54:11 hours.

Please feel free to contact us if you need any clarification."

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Kolkata services not available

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

This is now frequently happening in switch transaction…some of them are tracked for transaction and others are not…2 tickets are already open with them for similar issue….they are finding lame excuses like in fassos you have not used phos40 etc…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Are they servicing in Chandigarh?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Tips:
1. Choose the time slot which is more than 1 hour from the time you are placing the order. This will let you cancel the order.
2. Check if you receive the cashback, if not, go to your order, then go to help and click on cashback and check if you are eligible. if not eligible, cancel the order.
3. In worst case, if you are unable to cancel the order, simply don’t accept the delivery, you will get a full refund.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

you can order almost 24 hours in advance. I do most of my orders in advance for breakfast/snacks time.. since delivery charge is 0 for 150

Supernova Supernova
Link Copied

Anyone need phonepe referral please ping me

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Received instant cb

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

No service at 560066 Bangalore

replyuser
Click here to reply