Hotness Phonepe switch - Get 100% cashback on Eatfit up...

Hot Deal Phonepe switch - Get 100% cashback on Eatfit up to Rs.120 for all users

695°
80
60% OFF 200.0
15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
4,643
61432
547
Phonepe switch - Get 100% cashback on Eatfit up to Rs.120 for all users
Deal Expired

http://www.phone...om

What is the offer?


Get 100% Cashback up to ₹120 for all users on Eatfit orders only on PhonePe Switch

Minimum order value ₹99

What is the offer duration?


From 00:00 hrs 29th November 2019 to 23:59 hrs 1st December 2019

What is the eligibility criteria?


This offer will be applicable on order made on “Eat.fit” offering available under “PhonePe Switch” on PhonePe app

Payment to be made through the Wallet, UPI, Debit Card or Credit Card.

For users paying through BHIM UPI, cashback is valid on transactions initiated and completed on PhonePe using a PhonePe linked bank account

How many times this offer can be availed?


Offer is valid on one order (per user, per device) placed during the offer period

How do I avail the offer?


On your PhonePe app, click on “PhonePe Switch” icon and select Eat.fit under Food on PhonePe

Choose your city and select the location

Select the food from an available menu

Select/ Add the delivery address

Pick the payment option to place the order

Note: in case you hold a wallet balance, it will be automatically used for paying. Please uncheck the checkbox to not use the wallet amount

Click on pay to complete the transaction.

Expired 7 days
33 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
Cropped2682018828454876517
Deal Cadet
57
112
4

I dont know why eatfit posts don’t get much attention, this is literally the best thing since a while, I’ve been ordering noodles for ₹20 or less every week because of this

Missing
Deal Cadet
253
288
6
Prathu_ wrote:

I dont know why eatfit posts don’t get much attention, this is literally the best thing since a while, I’ve been ordering noodles for ₹20 or less every week because of this

Just because eatfit delivery cities and areas are quite limited

Missing
Deal Newbie
61
41
0

Pm me for eatfit referral link, you will get 25% discount upto ₹1000

Missing
Deal Cadet
253
288
6

If anyone needs eatfit referral code, please ping me personally, thanks.

Cropped3792647794840733187
Deal Cadet
96
143
1

Please ping me for Eatfit Referal you will get 25% Discount

Missing
Deal Cadet
179
364
1
Expand
mohit.sohal123166 wrote:

Just because eatfit delivery cities and areas are quite limited

Noodles is the bad item in their entire menu. Rest everything is good

Missing
Deal Newbie
80
52
0

Nowadays, they are not crediting cashback at all even if eligible. If you raise tickets, they drag it like anything to resolve it. One trick is to schedule the order and cancel if the cashback doesn’t come but in that case the cashback isn’t credited at all and you miss out on the offer. So far, recently i have raised tickets on more than 10 transactions. Anyone facing this?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
26
0
manjuonthego404 wrote:

Nowadays, they are not crediting cashback at all even if eligible. If you raise tickets, they drag it like anything to resolve it. One trick is to schedule the order and cancel if the cashback doesn’t come but in that case the cashback isn’t credited at all and you miss out on the offer. So far, recently i have raised tickets on more than 10 transactions. Anyone facing this?

Exactly same issue…had ordered box8 on phonepe…at final page it was showing the cashback…but cheaters didn’t give cashback…I raised ticket…it said you are not eligible for cashback… Then I called them the customer care did not help saying that you have to always and always call from your registered phone number… I’m asking is this a bank to put such ridiculous conditions…she just cut the call saying she cannot help me

I strongly feel that everyone of us should raise consumer case against this phonepe and fraudulent ways they are cheating customers
Because it’s anyways free to raise consumer complaint

Missing
Deal Cadet
78
112
2
manjuonthego404 wrote:

Nowadays, they are not crediting cashback at all even if eligible. If you raise tickets, they drag it like anything to resolve it. One trick is to schedule the order and cancel if the cashback doesn’t come but in that case the cashback isn’t credited at all and you miss out on the offer. So far, recently i have raised tickets on more than 10 transactions. Anyone facing this?

Clear cache and then try again

Untitled
Deal Cadet
282
376
3

Order only if it shows cashback amount at payment page…

Untitled
Deal Cadet
282
376
3

PM me for referral benefits for extra 25% off upto 1000rs…

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
160
7
Expand
Navya85 wrote:

Exactly same issue…had ordered box8 on phonepe…at final page it was showing the cashback…but cheaters didn’t give cashback…I raised ticket…it said you are not eligible for cashback… Then I called them the customer care did not help saying that you have to always and always call from your registered phone number… I’m asking is this a bank to put such ridiculous conditions…she just cut the call saying she cannot help me

I strongly feel that everyone of us should raise consumer case against this phonepe and fraudulent ways they are cheating customers
Because it’s anyways free to raise consumer complaint

how to raise consumer complaints plss explain here so other can also raise issue

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
20
2

Ordered and got full cashback of 105 rs

Capture
Deal Subedar
126
2248
82

But we dont get free delivery / 99 discount, correct?

Missing
Deal Cadet
57
181
0

Yes exact same issue. 4 Tickets pending. Cashback was shown on payment page. Have screenshots. Tweeted them. No luck.

Missing
Deal Cadet
802
394
6

Pm me for curefit referral

Good deals are bad for business
Deal Subedar
227
1490
7

Got instant cashback, no issues here smile

P.S – Can anybody confirm whether offer is valid once per day ?

Cropped6180125751458686699
Deal Subedar
147
1479
23
neu-dimer wrote:

Got instant cashback, no issues here smile

P.S – Can anybody confirm whether offer is valid once per day ?

Only once bro.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

got instant cashback..tq

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Place idli order at rs10. Instant cashback received

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
123
3
Budhe-Baba wrote:

But we dont get free delivery / 99 discount, correct?

For bf and snacks min 150₹ order to get free delivery…& 250 for lunch and dinner

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
123
3
Expand
baaz4u2007 wrote:

how to raise consumer complaints plss explain here so other can also raise issue

Try this https://consumerhelpline....in
But i strongly feel, save relevant screenshots & proofs… raise complaint in u r town consumer forum..bcz we have examples like PPL raising issues for RS 10 in case of BATA charging for printed covers and winning…

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.businesstoday.in...

Indiac
Deal Subedar
143
1012
17
Expand
sanny197828 wrote:

For bf and snacks min 150₹ order to get free delivery…& 250 for lunch and dinner

You sure bro? It’s showing 25 as delivery charges for bf and snacks too even though i tried to buy 150rupees above.

Untitled
Deal Cadet
282
376
3

PM me for eatfit referral benefits to get extra 25% off upto 1000

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
123
3
Expand
rajarew wrote:

You sure bro? It’s showing 25 as delivery charges for bf and snacks too even though i tried to buy 150rupees above.

Just email the screenshot to [email protected] n explain

Indiac
Deal Subedar
143
1012
17
Expand
sanny197828 wrote:

Just email the screenshot to [email protected] n explain

What you want me to explain to eatfit dude? Should i Ask them to waive off delivery charges? 🙃

Cropped1042356471905473280
Deal Cadet
78
955
14
Prathu_ wrote:

I dont know why eatfit posts don’t get much attention, this is literally the best thing since a while, I’ve been ordering noodles for ₹20 or less every week because of this

Bro i have one query after my first order the prices now become inflated, why so?

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
4,643
61432
547
Expand
thesuspended_op wrote:

Bro i have one query after my first order the prices now become inflated, why so?

Because you would have used a referral I suppose
Which gives 25% off on first order. (this is auto applied)
Or they also have offer all meals @ 99 only for first order. Could be that also

Missing