Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Phonepe upto 1000 Cashback for 10000 lucky customers

Phonepe upto 1000 Cashback for 10000 lucky customers

346°
Hunk
skaluva

https://phonep...m
https://i.imgur.com/l40ZTzH.png
What is the offer?

A customer has to perform one recharge using UPI payment mode & one money transfer in the day to qualify for the offer

10000 lucky customers will be selected for the offer.

Cashback amount for the lucky winners can vary between ₹25/- to ₹1000/-

In accordance with the “Tamil Nadu Prize Schemes (Prohibition) Act, 1979”, the offer is not applicable on recharges or money send transactions made in the state of Tamil Nadu

What is the eligibility criteria?

Minimum Transaction Amount should be ₹30 to avail the offer

A customer has to perform one recharge through UPI payment mode & one money transfer during the offer period to qualify for the offer

Money transfer includes money sent to a To Contact or To Self or To Account on the PhonePe app

Offer is valid only on UPI mode of payments

What is the offer duration?

00:00 hrs on 21st February 2018 to 23:59 hrs on 21st February 2018

How do I avail the offer?

On your PhonePe app

For Recharge :

Click on Mobile Icon within “Recharge & Pay Bills” section of the app

Select or Enter the mobile number you wish to recharge, check your Operator and Circle.

Select or enter the plan amount from the view plans section

Pick the UPI payment option for the same

Note: in case you hold a wallet balance, it will be automatically used for paying. Please uncheck the checkbox to not use the wallet amount

Click on recharge to complete the transaction.

For Money Transfer:

Click on To Contact / To Account / To Self in the Money Transfers section on the app

Select the contact / UPI ID / Bank account number you wish to make the transfer to. You can add a new UPI ID , Bank Account as well

Choose the linked bank account you want to make a payment from

Click on the ‘Send’ button and enter your UPI PIN to complete the transaction

When do I get the cashback / benefit?

Cashback to lucky winners will be credited by 26th February 2018.

What happens in case of refund/cancellation of my Transaction?

Once the Recharge Or Money Transfer is Processed, it cannot be cancelled or returned.

In case of a payment failure during Recharge Or Money Transfer, the amount will be refunded back to you within 2 working days.

Other Terms and Conditions:

Offer is applicable on IOS and Android devices

Cashback can be used for recharges, bill payments, merchant transactions, gold purchase across PhonePe

Cashback credited to a user cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other users.

The transaction must be initiated and completed by the user within the PhonePe app

PhonePe has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all of its offers without prior notice.

In case of dispute, PhonePe reserves the right to take the final decision on the interpretation of these terms & conditions.

In case the PhonePe wallet limit for the month has been reached(₹10000), the cashback will be credited on the first business day of the next month.

Expired
16 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

What is the offer?

• A customer has to perform one Gold Purchase transaction & one money transfer in a day through UPI payment mode to qualify for the offer
  • 10000 lucky customers will be selected for the offer.
  • Cashback amount for the lucky winners can vary between ₹25/- to ₹3000/-
  • Offer not applicable on Gold purchase or money send transactions made in the state of Tamil Nadu
  • In accordance with the “Tamil Nadu Prize Schemes (Prohibition) Act, 1979”, the offer is not applicable on recharges or money send transactions made in the state of Tamil Nadu

• A customer has to perform one gold purchase transaction & one money transfer through UPI payment mode during the offer period to qualify for the offer.
  • Minimum Transaction Amount should be ₹100 each to avail the offer
    " Money transfer includes money sent to a To Contact or To Self or To Account on the PhonePe app
  • Offer is valid only on UPI mode of payments

00:00 hrs on 22nd February 2018 to 23:59 hrs on 22nd February 2018

• For Gold Purchase :
    On your PhonePe app
    Click on Gold Icon within “Buy on PhonePe” section of the app
    Enter the amount/gms of gold you wish to purchase.
    Pick the payment option for the same
    Note: in case you hold a wallet balance, it will be automatically used for paying. Please uncheck the checkbox to not use the wallet amount
    Click on BUY to complete the transaction.
  • For Money Transfer:
    Click on To Contact / To Account / To Self in the Money Transfers section on the app
    Select the contact / UPI ID / Bank account number you wish to make the transfer to. You can add a new UPI ID , Bank Account as well

Cashback to lucky winners will be credited by 26th Feb 2018.

• Once the Gold Purchase transaction Or Money Transfer is Processed, it cannot be cancelled or returned.
  • In case of a payment failure during Gold Purchase Or Money Transfer, the amount will be refunded back to you within 2 working days.
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/511409/medium/4834978IMG_20180221_123935.png?1519197056

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Booommm…… Start buying gold now and it will effect the stock market. Definitely prices will increase and so people holding gold now will start selling after the raise 😂 😂
Phonepay achieves profits in several ways through this.
I don’t know whether a numerous ₹100 gold transactions could effect the share market. It could be an example to my study on stcexchng

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

What is the offer?

A customer has to perform one Gold purchase transaction, one money transfer & one recharge in a day through UPI payment mode to qualify for the offer
10000 lucky customers will be selected for the offer.
Cashback amount for the lucky winners can vary between ₹25/- to ₹5000/-
Offer not applicable on Gold purchase or money send transactions made in the state of Tamil Nadu
In accordance with the “Tamil Nadu Prize Schemes (Prohibition) Act, 1979”, the offer is not applicable on recharges or money send transactions made in the state of Tamil Nadu

A customer has to perform one gold purchase transaction, one money transfer & one recharge through UPI payment mode during the offer period to qualify for the offer
Minimum Transaction Amount should be ₹50 each to avail the offer
Money transfer includes money sent to a To Contact or To Self or To Account on the PhonePe app
Offer is valid only on UPI mode of payments

00:00 hrs on 23rd February 2018 to 23:59 hrs on 23rd February 2018

On your PhonePe app
For Gold Purchase :
For Money Transfer:
For Recharge :
Select or Enter the mobile number you wish to recharge, check your Operator and Circle.

Once the Recharge Or Gold Purchase transaction Or Money Transfer is Processed, it cannot be cancelled or returned.
In case of a payment failure during Recharge Or Gold Purchase Or Money Transfer, the amount will be refunded back to you within 2 working days.

Offer is applicable on IOS and Android devices
Cashback can be used for recharges, bill payments, merchant transactions, gold purchase across PhonePe
Cashback credited to a user cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other users.
The transaction must be initiated and completed by the user within the PhonePe app
PhonePe has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all of its offers without prior notice.
In case of dispute, PhonePe reserves the right to take the final decision on the interpretation of these terms & conditions.
In case the PhonePe wallet limit for the month has been reached(Rs.10000), the cashback will be credited on the first business day of the next month.

Link Copied

What is the offer?

• A customer has to perform one Gold purchase transaction, one money transfer & one recharge in a day through UPI payment mode to qualify for the offer
  • 10000 lucky customers will be selected for the offer.
  • Cashback amount for the lucky winners can vary between ₹25/- to ₹5000/-
  • Offer not applicable on Gold purchase or money send transactions made in the state of Tamil Nadu
  • In accordance with the “Tamil Nadu Prize Schemes (Prohibition) Act, 1979”, the offer is not applicable on recharges or money send transactions made in the state of Tamil Nadu

• A customer has to perform one gold purchase transaction, one money transfer & one recharge through UPI payment mode during the offer period to qualify for the offer
  • Minimum Transaction Amount should be ₹50 each to avail the offer
  • Money transfer includes money sent to a To Contact or To Self or To Account on the PhonePe app
  • Offer is valid only on UPI mode of payments

On your PhonePe app

• For Gold Purchase :
    For Money Transfer:
  • For Recharge :

• Once the Recharge Or Gold Purchase transaction Or Money Transfer is Processed, it cannot be cancelled or returned.
  • In case of a payment failure during Recharge Or Gold Purchase Or Money Transfer, the amount will be refunded back to you within 2 working days.
Critic Critic
Link Copied

Yeah they are offering several different offers like that. Yesterday it was just send money via UPI payment method and be eligible for 1000 cashback, I used it, I know how much I’ll get https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif. Today I saw send money through UPI AND do a recharge for up to 1000 cashback for 10000 lucky customers and then there’s this gold one as well. Different offers on different days.

Link Copied

Link Copied

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

do not try and waste your money guys.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

What is the offer?

A customer has to perform one Gold purchase transaction, one money transfer & one recharge in a day through UPI payment mode to qualify for the offer10000 lucky customers will be selected for the offer.Cashback amount for the lucky winners can vary between ₹25/- to ₹5000/-Offer not applicable on Gold purchase or money send transactions made in the state of Tamil NaduIn accordance with the “Tamil Nadu Prize Schemes (Prohibition) Act, 1979”, the offer is not applicable on recharges or money send transactions made in the state of Tamil Nadu

A customer has to perform one gold purchase transaction, one money transfer & one recharge through UPI payment mode during the offer period to qualify for the offerMinimum Transaction Amount should be ₹50 each to avail the offerMoney transfer includes money sent to a To Contact or To Self or To Account on the PhonePe appOffer is valid only on UPI mode of payments

On your PhonePe appFor Gold Purchase :Click on Gold Icon within “Buy on PhonePe” section of the appEnter the amount/gms of gold you wish to purchase.Pick the payment option for the sameNote: in case you hold a wallet balance, it will be automatically used for paying. Please uncheck the checkbox to not use the wallet amountClick on BUY to complete the transaction.For Money Transfer:Click on To Contact / To Account / To Self in the Money Transfers section on the appSelect the contact / UPI ID / Bank account number you wish to make the transfer to. You can add a new UPI ID , Bank Account as wellChoose the linked bank account you want to make a payment fromClick on the ‘Send’ button and enter your UPI PIN to complete the transactionFor Recharge :Click on Mobile Icon within “Recharge & Pay Bills” section of the appSelect or Enter the mobile number you wish to recharge, check your Operator and Circle.Select or enter the plan amount from the view plans sectionPick the UPI payment option for the sameNote: in case you hold a wallet balance, it will be automatically used for paying. Please uncheck the checkbox to not use the wallet amountClick on recharge to complete the transaction.

Once the Recharge Or Gold Purchase transaction Or Money Transfer is Processed, it cannot be cancelled or returned.In case of a payment failure during Recharge Or Gold Purchase Or Money Transfer, the amount will be refunded back to you within 2 working days.

Offer is applicable on IOS and Android devicesCashback can be used for recharges, bill payments, merchant transactions, gold purchase across PhonePeCashback credited to a user cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other users.The transaction must be initiated and completed by the user within the PhonePe appPhonePe has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all of its offers without prior notice.In case of dispute, PhonePe reserves the right to take the final decision on the interpretation of these terms & conditions.In case the PhonePe wallet limit for the month has been reached(Rs.10000), the cashback will be credited on the first business day of the next month.

Source: Phonepe app

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Fake

Link Copied

What fake? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif
This offer was valid only on 23rd February.

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied

Anyone won in phonpe lucky draw contest

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

No

replyuser
Click here to reply