101°
Pillsbury Cookie Cake, Vanilla, 138g (Pack of 6)

Pillsbury Cookie Cake, Vanilla, 138g (Pack of 6)

Score: 10 Votes: 14

Vote down Reasons

  • Other reasons : 1
  • Repost : 1
Score: 10 Votes: 14

Vote down Reasons

  • Other reasons : 1
  • Repost : 1
Score: 10 Votes: 14

Vote down Reasons

  • Other reasons : 1
  • Repost : 1
Score: 10 Votes: 14

Vote down Reasons

  • Other reasons : 1
  • Repost : 1
Score: 10 Votes: 14

Vote down Reasons

  • Other reasons : 1
  • Repost : 1
48
31% OFF 70.0
Untitled
Giphy
Deal Hunter
197
8,611
31467
713
16 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Giphy 5
Entertainer
29
964
9446
97

Dont think of 6 packs.
It is pack of 6 inside.
👍
Sure
👍

6
Deal Subedar
3
153
1674
32

Only 31℅ off ? Is it worth?

Giphy
Deal Hunter
197
8,611
31467
713
19FemaleGurgaon wrote:

Dont think of 6 packs.
It is pack of 6 inside.
👍
Sure
👍

Yup pack of 6 inside

Giphy 5
Entertainer
29
964
9446
97
Expand
G33kBoyRavi wrote:

Yup pack of 6 inside

Voted up good deal.
But wanted to clarify.
U know how Tushar Kapoor people are, these days!
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
6
292
980
9
Expand
G33kBoyRavi wrote:

I saw this deal yesterday even voted up and sent alert but went oos within secs.

Yeah thats y i confused,and thanks for the alert

Download
Deal Lieutenant
75
171
4132
63
Expand
G33kBoyRavi wrote:

I saw this deal yesterday even voted up and sent alert but went oos within secs.

And this one also now https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

11215
Deal Cadet
1
74
112
1

Received but taste is not that good https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
Better to buy lotte choco pie https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Fece4ab36f76bbea02460462aedd8aa4  artsy fartsy tattoo inspiration
Deal Cadet
1
87
320
3
DELRAVI wrote:

Received but taste is not that good https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
Better to buy lotte choco pie https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

lotte choco pie too worse

11215
Deal Cadet
1
74
112
1
Expand
blUeArrOw wrote:

lotte choco pie too worse

yeah but still better than this pillsberry

Giphy
Deal Hunter
197
8,611
31467
713

BIS

Birthday
Deal Lieutenant
22
20
3508
171

MRP Rs.60 only.

Missing