Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from ICICI Pockets or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services

Pockets: 20% cashback at Domino’s

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 1 Votes: 1
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from ICICI Pockets or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services
Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,278
46,062
66665
680

https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

http://www.icicibank.com/offers/pockets-dominos...?

It’s time to treat yourself and your friends with a pizza from Domino’s! Order your favourite pizza from the Domino’s website or app and make the payment using Pockets to enjoy 20% cashback on your order.

Offer valid from March 14 to June 30, 2016.

How to get 20% cashback at Domino’s?

Download Pockets by ICICI Bank, create and fund your wallet instantly
Visit www.dominos...in or the Domino’s mobile app
Order your favourite pizza and proceed to make the payment
Select ‘Pockets by ICICI Bank’ as the payment option under ‘Wallets’
Enter your Pockets wallet number, CVV and valid-to-date provided in the app to make the payment
Please note:

Payment to be made through Pockets by ICICI Bank
Maximum cashback is up to Rs. 100 [Last offer Maximum cashback is up to Rs. 200]
Minimum booking amount required to avail the offer is Rs. 200
One cashback/customer per month during the offer period till June 30, 2016 [Last offer One cashback/customer per month during the offer period till May 31, 2016]
Download ‘Pockets by ICICI Bank’ from your app store and register to create your wallet instantly. You can also create Pockets wallet right here using ICICI Bank Internet Banking.

Last Offer:
http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

7 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
1
95
1102
13

@rajrocks
Is it good to use this offer with other dominos voucher OR
use the dominos 500 Rs gift voucher at 349 Rs which cannot be used along with any other voucher ?

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,278
46,062
66665
680
@gotrajk wrote:

@rajrocks
Is it good to use this offer with other dominos voucher OR
use the dominos 500 Rs gift voucher at 349 Rs which cannot be used along with any other voucher ?


in both cases u can pay via pockets after using the voucher right!!! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Analyst
775
5,327
38625
243
@rajrocks wrote:


@gotrajk wrote:

@rajrocks
Is it good to use this offer with other dominos voucher OR
use the dominos 500 Rs gift voucher at 349 Rs which cannot be used along with any other voucher ?


in both cases u can pay via pockets after using the voucher right!!! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Nope…in 349 voucher remaining payment cod

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,278
46,062
66665
680
@avgn wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:


@gotrajk wrote:

@rajrocks
Is it good to use this offer with other dominos voucher OR
use the dominos 500 Rs gift voucher at 349 Rs which cannot be used along with any other voucher ?


in both cases u can pay via pockets after using the voucher right!!! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Nope…in 349 voucher remaining payment cod

is this nearbuy one?

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
95
1102
13

@rajrocks helpchat one … is it same as nearbuy one ?

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,278
46,062
66665
680
@gotrajk wrote:

@rajrocks helpchat one … is it same as nearbuy one ?


no idea bro

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,278
46,062
66665
680

UPDATE: Maximum cashback is up to Rs. 100 200

Missing