332°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from ICICI Pockets or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services

Pockets: BookMyShow Offer - 20% Cash Back

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 13 Votes: 13
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from ICICI Pockets or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services
Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,428
67273
691

https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

http://www.icicibank.com/offers/pockets-bms-cas...

BookMyShow Offer – 20% Cash Back

BOOK NOW @ https://in.bookmysh...om

20% cashback on bookmyshow.com using Pockets by ICICI Bank

Book tickets on bookmyshow.com using Pockets and get 20% cashback upto Rs.100. Offer valid till June 30, 2016.

How to get 20% cashback on bookmyshow.com?

Visit www.bookmysh...om
Choose the movie/match/play and the date of your choice
Proceed to make payment and select Credit Card as the payment option
Enter your Pockets wallet number, CVV and valid-to-date provided in the app to make the payment
Offer applicable on movie/play/match tickets
Don’t have a Pockets wallet?

You can download Pockets by ICICI Bank from Google Play or the App store and register to create your wallet instantly. Load your wallet using any bank’s Internet Banking or Debit Card. Know More

Last Offer: Upto Rs. 200
http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

112 Comments  |  
38 Dimers
Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
13
30
31716
280

Good offer.

Missing
Deal Cadet
4
189
858
5

Can we avail offer by adding money in bms wallet???
Or it will be ony applicable if we book tickets?

A2z1
Deal Colonel
135
126
30378
302

Stretch your arms, pull up your socks
Folks, here comes @rajrocks

But no chance of FPD as Nigel told me that this offer never stopped & running since January. That’s why @pikachuuu could not get his due.

Anyways even in conditions then it was already mentioned that offer is valid till June.

@goss8877

A2z1
Deal Colonel
135
126
30378
302
@arii wrote:

Can we avail offer by adding money in bms wallet???
Or it will be ony applicable if we book tickets?

Yes fill wallet & you will get it

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
3
16054
194
@A2Zdeals wrote:

Stretch your arms, pull up your socks
Folks, here comes @rajrocks

But no chance of FPD as Nigel told me that this offer never stopped & running since January. That’s why @pikachuuu could not get his due.

Anyways even in conditions then it was already mentioned that offer is valid till June.

@goss8877

and why to pull socks https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif just bcoz
thread is of rajrocks

Symbols sr1 clan kain
Shopping Friend
56
0
30776
263
@Plato wrote:

Good offer.


to lage kal se kaam par https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

T- At work from tomorrow

Only 100 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
4
41
23520
250
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@arii wrote:

Can we avail offer by adding money in bms wallet???
Or it will be ony applicable if we book tickets?

Yes fill wallet & you will get it


Its starting tomorrow i guess, whoever will load today will get 200 cb ?

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,428
67273
691
@A2Zdeals wrote:

Stretch your arms, pull up your socks
Folks, here comes @rajrocks

But no chance of FPD as Nigel told me that this offer never stopped & running since January. That’s why @pikachuuu could not get his due.

Anyways even in conditions then it was already mentioned that offer is valid till June.

@goss8877


Change in Terms & Conditions https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
13
30
31716
280
@mahidada wrote:

@Plato wrote:

Good offer.


to lage kal se kaam par https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

T- At work from tomorrow


Yeah! Let Udio pending cashbacks flow in 😂

Peace
Deal Major
126
4
20761
157
@Beinghuman wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@arii wrote:

Can we avail offer by adding money in bms wallet???
Or it will be ony applicable if we book tickets?

Yes fill wallet & you will get it


Its starting tomorrow i guess, whoever will load today will get 200 cb ?


Its an extended offer and they have reduced maximum cashback amount to Rs.100 only.

Offer Period" shall mean the period commencing from January 21, 2016 and ending on June 30, 2016, both days inclusive.

Images
Deal Captain
4
187
13270
220
@mahidada wrote:

@Plato wrote:

Good offer.


to lage kal se kaam par https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

T- At work from tomorrow


How many times? Once or twice?

Peace
Deal Major
126
4
20761
157

Suggested though won’t be shown on front page like last time https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

A2z1
Deal Colonel
135
126
30378
302
@rajrocks wrote:


@A2Zdeals wrote:

Stretch your arms, pull up your socks
Folks, here comes @rajrocks

But no chance of FPD as Nigel told me that this offer never stopped & running since January. That’s why @pikachuuu could not get his due.

Anyways even in conditions then it was already mentioned that offer is valid till June.

@goss8877


Change in Terms & Conditions https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

With reduced benefit

😢

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,428
67273
691
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:


@A2Zdeals wrote:

Stretch your arms, pull up your socks
Folks, here comes @rajrocks

But no chance of FPD as Nigel told me that this offer never stopped & running since January. That’s why @pikachuuu could not get his due.

Anyways even in conditions then it was already mentioned that offer is valid till June.

@goss8877


Change in Terms & Conditions https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

With reduced benefit

😢


agreed but there is change in Terms & Conditions right https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

A2z1
Deal Colonel
135
126
30378
302
@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:


@mahidada wrote:


@Plato wrote:

Good offer.


to lage kal se kaam par https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

T- At work from tomorrow


How many times? Once or twice?

Customers will be eligible for *two* cashback per month during the offer period.

A2z1
Deal Colonel
135
126
30378
302
@rajrocks wrote:


@A2Zdeals wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:


@A2Zdeals wrote:

Stretch your arms, pull up your socks
Folks, here comes @rajrocks

But no chance of FPD as Nigel told me that this offer never stopped & running since January. That’s why @pikachuuu could not get his due.

Anyways even in conditions then it was already mentioned that offer is valid till June.

@goss8877


Change in Terms & Conditions https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

With reduced benefit

😢


agreed but there is change in Terms & Conditions right https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Bro do you think I won’t be happy if it becomes fpd. I could not suggest because SQO else I would have suggested also even if it is not promoted.

Symbols sr1 clan kain
Shopping Friend
56
0
30776
263
@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

@mahidada wrote:

@Plato wrote:

Good offer.


to lage kal se kaam par https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

T- At work from tomorrow


How many times? Once or twice?


Customers will be eligible for two cashback per month during the offer period. But Maximum cashback capped to 100.

A2z1
Deal Colonel
135
126
30378
302
@vijayho wrote:


@Beinghuman wrote:


@A2Zdeals wrote:

@arii wrote:

Can we avail offer by adding money in bms wallet???
Or it will be ony applicable if we book tickets?

Yes fill wallet & you will get it


Its starting tomorrow i guess, whoever will load today will get 200 cb ?


Its an extended offer and they have reduced maximum cashback amount to Rs.100 only.

Offer Period" shall mean the period commencing from January 21, 2016 and ending on June 30, 2016, both days inclusive.

Though extended but it mentions per month

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,428
67273
691
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:


@A2Zdeals wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:


@A2Zdeals wrote:

Stretch your arms, pull up your socks
Folks, here comes @rajrocks

But no chance of FPD as Nigel told me that this offer never stopped & running since January. That’s why @pikachuuu could not get his due.

Anyways even in conditions then it was already mentioned that offer is valid till June.

@goss8877


Change in Terms & Conditions https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

With reduced benefit

😢


agreed but there is change in Terms & Conditions right https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Bro do you think I won’t be happy if it becomes fpd. I could not suggest because SQO else I would have suggested also even if it is not promoted.

bro, im not fighting but rather reasoning with u https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

A2z1
Deal Colonel
135
126
30378
302
@rajrocks wrote:


@A2Zdeals wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:


@A2Zdeals wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:


@A2Zdeals wrote:

Stretch your arms, pull up your socks
Folks, here comes @rajrocks

But no chance of FPD as Nigel told me that this offer never stopped & running since January. That’s why @pikachuuu could not get his due.

Anyways even in conditions then it was already mentioned that offer is valid till June.

@goss8877


Change in Terms & Conditions https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

With reduced benefit

😢


agreed but there is change in Terms & Conditions right https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Bro do you think I won’t be happy if it becomes fpd. I could not suggest because SQO else I would have suggested also even if it is not promoted.

bro, im not fighting but rather reasoning with u https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

It’s good it was not suggested as fpd so lesser people noticed & offer continued for longer period.
To make it easy for all do 2 transactions of 500 each to get 100+100=200

Peace
Deal Major
126
4
20761
157
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@vijayho wrote:


@Beinghuman wrote:


@A2Zdeals wrote:

@arii wrote:

Can we avail offer by adding money in bms wallet???
Or it will be ony applicable if we book tickets?

Yes fill wallet & you will get it


Its starting tomorrow i guess, whoever will load today will get 200 cb ?


Its an extended offer and they have reduced maximum cashback amount to Rs.100 only.

Offer Period" shall mean the period commencing from January 21, 2016 and ending on June 30, 2016, both days inclusive.

Though extended but it mentions per month

same point was mentioned last month also when I posted the deal first https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Symbols sr1 clan kain
Shopping Friend
56
0
30776
263
@A2Zdeals wrote:

To make it easy for all do 2 transactions of 500 each to get 100+100=200


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

  1. All customers who have successfully completed a ticketing transaction using the Pockets VISA card on the Bookmyshow website or the Bookmyshow app will get an additional cashback of 20% capped at a maximum of Rs 100 during the Offer Period.
  2. Customers will be eligible for two cashback per month during the offer period.
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
25
895
3884
39
@mahidada wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

To make it easy for all do 2 transactions of 500 each to get 100+100=200


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

  1. All customers who have successfully completed a ticketing transaction using the Pockets VISA card on the Bookmyshow website or the Bookmyshow app will get an additional cashback of 20% capped at a maximum of Rs 100 during the Offer Period.
  2. Customers will be eligible for two cashback per month during the offer period.

Does that mean add money willnot be eligible for cashback?

Images
Deal Captain
4
187
13270
220

Voted up and suggested. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Funny animations gif images for whatsapp facebook 11
Deal Subedar
3
153
1678
34
@Beinghuman wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@arii wrote:

Can we avail offer by adding money in bms wallet???
Or it will be ony applicable if we book tickets?

Yes fill wallet & you will get it


Its starting tomorrow i guess, whoever will load today will get 200 cb ?


but udio already crossed our monthly limit on all numbers. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif so use it 2maro only. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

0055
Deal Cadet
0
81
500
1

Unable to transfer BMS to bank getting were under upgrade 😞😞😞

Images
Shopping Friend
34
55
13957
174
@gjhawx wrote:

Unable to transfer BMS to bank getting were under upgrade 😞😞😞


worked for me 2 hours back

0055
Deal Cadet
0
81
500
1
@myliferockkss wrote:


@gjhawx wrote:

Unable to transfer BMS to bank getting were under upgrade 😞😞😞


worked for me 2 hours back

via app or site ??

Missing