Pockets ICICI Pockets: Get 20% Cashback* on Boo...

Pockets ICICI Pockets: Get 20% Cashback* on BookmyShow Offer valid till April 30, 2016.

Fire war conflict fight punch hand photoshop digital art
Deal Hunter
222
196
27172
185
Pockets ICICI Pockets: Get 20% Cashback* on BookmyShow Offer valid till April 30, 2016.

http://www.icicibank.com/offers/pockets-bms-cas...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

20% cashback on bookmyshow.com using Pockets by ICICI Bank
Book tickets on bookmyshow.com using Pockets and get 20% cashback upto Rs.200. Offer valid till April 30, 2016.

BookMyShow Offer – 20% Cash Back

1 2 3 4 5BOOK NOW
20% cashback on bookmyshow.com using Pockets by ICICI Bank

Book tickets on bookmyshow.com using Pockets and get 20% cashback upto Rs.200. Offer valid till April 30, 2016.

How to get 20% cashback on bookmyshow.com?

Visit https://in.bookmyshow.com/...ai
Choose the movie/match/play and the date of your choice
Proceed to make payment and select Credit Card as the payment option
Enter your Pockets wallet number, CVV and valid-to-date provided in the app to make the payment
Offer applicable on movie/play/match tickets

  • In Others
  • Expired about 2 years
16 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

how many times per account??

Minion hitman 1920x1200
Deal Subedar
1
19
1522
19

@nawin only 2 times in a month

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,426
67537
710
@hitmanranger wrote:

@nawin only 2 times in a month


& eeach time max 200 cb right. so in total 400 cb for 2 txns.

755425gogeta
Deal Lieutenant
4
100
3576
24
"@rajrocks":http://www.desidime.com/users/349128 wrote:


& eeach time max 200 cb right. so in total 400 cb for 2 txns.

yup

Mylife
Deal Lieutenant
38
125
6228
121
@rajrocks wrote:

@hitmanranger wrote:

@nawin only 2 times in a month


& eeach time max 200 cb right. so in total 400 cb for 2 txns.


“Offer” shall mean giving a cashback of 20% on a successful ticketing transaction done on the Bookmyshow mobile application or website. The cashback will be credited into the customer’s Pockets wallet upto a maximum of Rs 200 during the Offer Period.

Customers will be eligible for 2 cashback transactions in the defined time period. 2 cashbacks/customer till 31st Jan and 2 cashbacks/customer from 1st Feb to April 30, 2016 both days inclusive.

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,426
67537
710
@mkshakya wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

@hitmanranger wrote:

@nawin only 2 times in a month


& eeach time max 200 cb right. so in total 400 cb for 2 txns.


“Offer” shall mean giving a cashback of 20% on a successful ticketing transaction done on the Bookmyshow mobile application or website. The cashback will be credited into the customer’s Pockets wallet upto a maximum of Rs 200 during the Offer Period.

Customers will be eligible for 2 cashback transactions in the defined time period. 2 cashbacks/customer till 31st Jan and 2 cashbacks/customer from 1st Feb to April 30, 2016 both days inclusive.


see above tnc. it says max 200 cb during the offer period.

@pkahuja

755425gogeta
Deal Lieutenant
4
100
3576
24
"@rajrocks":http://www.desidime.com/users/349128 wrote:


see above tnc. it says max 200 cb during the offer period.

@pkahuja

it’s per transaction i guess

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,426
67537
710
@pkahuja wrote:

"@rajrocks":http://www.desidime.com/users/349128 wrote:


see above tnc. it says max 200 cb during the offer period.

@pkahuja

it’s per transaction i guess


i hope so. thats what i wanted to confirm.

755425gogeta
Deal Lieutenant
4
100
3576
24
"@rajrocks":http://www.desidime.com/users/349128 wrote:


i hope so. thats what i wanted to confirm.

Koi ni yaara kal confirm karlena pockets k cc se
T – Confirm tomorrow with cc

Mylife
Deal Lieutenant
38
125
6228
121
@rajrocks wrote:

@pkahuja wrote:

"@rajrocks":http://www.desidime.com/users/349128 wrote:


see above tnc. it says max 200 cb during the offer period.

@pkahuja

it’s per transaction i guess


i hope so. thats what i wanted to confirm.


AFAIK, its 200 max during offer period and not per transaction. Still you may try.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
124
204
21
@mkshakya wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

@pkahuja wrote:

"@rajrocks":http://www.desidime.com/users/349128 wrote:


see above tnc. it says max 200 cb during the offer period.

@pkahuja

it’s per transaction i guess


i hope so. thats what i wanted to confirm.


AFAIK, its 200 max during offer period and not per transaction. Still you may try.


its clearly written in app.max 200 per transaction.

Madhavan
Deal Subedar
11
139
2707
82
@vaibhavshan wrote:

@mkshakya wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

@pkahuja wrote:

"@rajrocks":http://www.desidime.com/users/349128 wrote:


see above tnc. it says max 200 cb during the offer period.

@pkahuja

it’s per transaction i guess


i hope so. thats what i wanted to confirm.


AFAIK, its 200 max during offer period and not per transaction. Still you may try.


its clearly written in app.max 200 per transaction.

ok its confirmed.Its 200/transaction.
I got 400 in pockets for 2 transactions done on March 31.
I want to know that whether its 2 transactions/month or not so that I can again try the offer this month?
Can somebody confirm ?
Can pm me as well if u dont want to reveal it openly.

4744835  bd9bf8e012e9d8a56605ae25434126dd
Deal Cadet
0
86
146
8

Does it only working with credit card?

Can we pay with wallet amount or debit card?

12274362 934647083255010 702860545205658168 n
Deal Subedar
4
12
1078
10

can we add in wallet?

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
137
676
4
@maddydilip wrote:

@vaibhavshan wrote:

@mkshakya wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

@pkahuja wrote:

"@rajrocks":http://www.desidime.com/users/349128 wrote:


see above tnc. it says max 200 cb during the offer period.

@pkahuja

it’s per transaction i guess


i hope so. thats what i wanted to confirm.


AFAIK, its 200 max during offer period and not per transaction. Still you may try.


its clearly written in app.max 200 per transaction.

ok its confirmed.Its 200/transaction.
I got 400 in pockets for 2 transactions done on March 31.
I want to know that whether its 2 transactions/month or not so that I can again try the offer this month?
Can somebody confirm ?
Can pm me as well if u dont want to reveal it openly.


Did u load BMS wallet or book tickets to get 20% cashback .
Can someone pls confirm can we load BMS wallet and transfer to back using this offer. thanks

Madhavan
Deal Subedar
11
139
2707
82
@vns11 wrote:

@maddydilip wrote:

@vaibhavshan wrote:

@mkshakya wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

@pkahuja wrote:

"@rajrocks":http://www.desidime.com/users/349128 wrote:


see above tnc. it says max 200 cb during the offer period.

@pkahuja

it’s per transaction i guess


i hope so. thats what i wanted to confirm.


AFAIK, its 200 max during offer period and not per transaction. Still you may try.


its clearly written in app.max 200 per transaction.

ok its confirmed.Its 200/transaction.
I got 400 in pockets for 2 transactions done on March 31.
I want to know that whether its 2 transactions/month or not so that I can again try the offer this month?
Can somebody confirm ?
Can pm me as well if u dont want to reveal it openly.


Did u load BMS wallet or book tickets to get 20% cashback .
Can someone pls confirm can we load BMS wallet and transfer to back using this offer. thanks


Yes you can.

Missing