Best Price - Poco F1 ( 6GB RAM, 64GB Storage) +...

Best Price - Poco F1 ( 6GB RAM, 64GB Storage) + Free Screen Replacement

162°
12738
49% OFF 24999.0
Cancer
Deal Cadet
93
739
32

https://www.amazon.in/Xiome-Poco-6-18inch-Displ...

Final Price = 14447 – 1444(Bank Discount 10%) – 250(EMI Discount) – 15(Store Pickup) + Free Screen Replacement = 12738

Expiring In 4 days
23 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
129
255
5

Free screen replacement??

Cancer
Deal Cadet
93
739
32

see on top of the page…

20070606 beijaaoo
Deal Cadet
145
690
27

i am getting it at 12502 with 500 cashback

Missing
Deal Subedar
409
1625
53

Beware it’s 64gb version and not 128gb version.

Madhavan
Deal Subedar
146
2821
87

Fk giving more than 2000 off for prepaid transaction

Cancer
Deal Cadet
93
739
32
maddydilip wrote:

Fk giving more than 2000 off for prepaid transaction

Link bro…

Cancer
Deal Cadet
93
739
32
saibabaji wrote:

i am getting it at 12502 with 500 cashback

bro which additional cashback you are getting… and is it on the same offer page or another link
Cancer
Deal Cadet
93
739
32
saibabaji wrote:

i am getting it at 12502 with 500 cashback

bro which additional cashback you are getting… and is it on the same offer page or another link
Cancer
Deal Cadet
93
739
32
saibabaji wrote:

i am getting it at 12502 with 500 cashback

Will that be possible for you to order 1 for my friend… ??

Cancer
Deal Cadet
93
739
32
Expand
maddydilip wrote:

POCO F1 by Xiaomi (Steel Blue, 128 GB)
http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/poco-f1-xiaomi-steel-...

Its 128gb variant and after discount the price will be 13399 , this one is 64 gb at 12738 + free screen replacement… so flipkart charging 661 for additional 64gb and also you wont get free screen replacement…

Missing
Deal Newbie
65
20
0
Expand
beastboy wrote:

Its 128gb variant and after discount the price will be 13999 , this one is 64 gb at 12738 + free screen replacement… so flipkart charging 1261 for additional 64gb and also you wont get free screen replacement…

13399 after discount on flipkart for 128 gb and i think 600 extra for 64gb additional is great.

Madhavan
Deal Subedar
146
2821
87
Expand
beastboy wrote:

Its 128gb variant and after discount the price will be 13399 , this one is 64 gb at 12738 + free screen replacement… so flipkart charging 661 for additional 64gb and also you wont get free screen replacement…

Why u want to replace screen of a new fone? smile
And 15 for store pickup.LOL amazon is crazy.Think people will travel 4-5 kms in scorching heat and smoke and traffic for 15rs

Cancer
Deal Cadet
93
739
32
Expand
maddydilip wrote:

Why u want to replace screen of a new fone? smile
And 15 for store pickup.LOL amazon is crazy.Think people will travel 4-5 kms in scorching heat and smoke and traffic for 15rs

Bhai screen tutni hoti hai to max chances 1st year me hi hote hai… so if option is there to get it insured for free to kyu na le….
and pickup is Helpful for those Jinka ghar pickup store ke baju me hai… can pickup as per their convenience.. smile and save 15 rupee chillar and drink cola…. toungueout

Cancer
Deal Cadet
93
739
32

@saibabaji bhai ne trick nai batai… warna aur sasta ho jata…

Cancer
Deal Cadet
93
739
32
Expand
maddydilip wrote:

Why u want to replace screen of a new fone? smile
And 15 for store pickup.LOL amazon is crazy.Think people will travel 4-5 kms in scorching heat and smoke and traffic for 15rs

ye 4-5 km wali kahani to aapki lag rahi hai… stuck_out_tongue

Img 20171129 wa0025
Deal Cadet
123
431
10

Don’t buy this phone. It hangs. I’m using it. It’s really not a great phone for the price. note 8 has better looks as well.

Missing
Deal Cadet
127
457
16
_ASJ_ wrote:

Don’t buy this phone. It hangs. I’m using it. It’s really not a great phone for the price. note 8 has better looks as well.

Yes, sure, compare a 14k phone with a phone twice uts price.sure bro

Sshot 15
Deal Cadet
113
556
13
_ASJ_ wrote:

Don’t buy this phone. It hangs. I’m using it. It’s really not a great phone for the price. note 8 has better looks as well.

Never hang for me as of now.
But yeah the touch is too sensitive and automatic brightness is not that good.
Gcam OSM

Img 20171129 wa0025
Deal Cadet
123
431
10
Expand
tat wrote:

Never hang for me as of now.
But yeah the touch is too sensitive and automatic brightness is not that good.
Gcam OSM

I compared with Note 8 Pro Cam. Note 8 has better clicks in low Light and also Real Colors.
Yes brightness is dull..

Backside is Plastic, Note 8 has glass and Classy look.

The Processor would hardly Matter.

I have 4Gb left in phone (128 variant) and I m facing Lot of Freezing issues.

67351 541779905843911 1711691732 n
Deal Subedar
303
1490
47
Expand
kipte.khoka wrote:

Yes, sure, compare a 14k phone with a phone twice uts price.sure bro

He might be talking about xiaomi note 8, not Samsung note 8. surprised

Cancer
Deal Cadet
93
739
32
subhasishmandal.1997572 wrote:

Seller can be fake and has no review. It can a scam

You are little bit late bro.. deal over…

Missing