POPPEY M3 Smart Band Fitness Tracker Watch Hear...

POPPEY M3 Smart Band Fitness Tracker Watch Heart Rate with Activity Tracker Waterproof Body Functions Like Steps Counter, Calorie Counter, Blood Pressure, Heart Rate Monitor LED Touchscreen

97°
199
80% OFF 999.0
26 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Cropped5834283455178026751
Deal Cadet
226
388
7

Worthy?
Has anyone tried this??
Not returnable but the seller has quite good ratings

Missing
Deal Cadet
10
677
7

Was unable to buy now and not even able to add to cart when price was ₹199
Now it’s working but price ₹420
Also new seller

Cropped5834283455178026751
Deal Cadet
226
388
7
Ash-D wrote:

Was unable to buy now and not even able to add to cart when price was ₹199
Now it’s working but price ₹420

I bought one on pod
But not sure whether to get it or not

Missing
Deal Cadet
10
677
7
Expand
abcdpvk872 wrote:

I bought one on pod
But not sure whether to get it or not

From which seller you bought this and for how much??

Giphy %281%29
Deal Subedar
258
1010
13
Ash-D wrote:

Was unable to buy now and not even able to add to cart when price was ₹199
Now it’s working but price ₹420
Also new seller


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/594601/original/Screenshot_20191111-224354.png?1573492523Am orderd one but it show it have sony speaker also.

Hope they delivered both

Cropped5834283455178026751
Deal Cadet
226
388
7
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

From which seller you bought this and for how much??


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/594602/original/Screenshot_20191111-224702.jpg?1573492636

Missing
Deal Cadet
10
677
7
Expand
UndercoverDeal wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/594601/original/Screenshot_20191111-224354.png?1573492523Am orderd one but it show it have sony speaker also.

Hope they delivered both

If both are delivered then it’s a loot.

Cropped5834283455178026751
Deal Cadet
226
388
7
Expand
UndercoverDeal wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/594601/original/Screenshot_20191111-224354.png?1573492523Am orderd one but it show it have sony speaker also.

Hope they delivered both

In one qna, it’s mentioned that only watch is delivered, but i personally feel that it won’t be worth

Giphy %281%29
Deal Subedar
258
1010
13
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

If both are delivered then it’s a loot.

Yeah

Missing
Deal Cadet
10
677
7
Expand
abcdpvk872 wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/594602/original/Screenshot_20191111-224702.jpg?1573492636

Great
I was almost there but didn’t got it bad luck.

Missing
Deal Cadet
10
677
7
Expand
UndercoverDeal wrote:

Yeah

Do update here

Giphy %281%29
Deal Subedar
258
1010
13
Expand
abcdpvk872 wrote:

In one qna, it’s mentioned that only watch is delivered, but i personally feel that it won’t be worth

If sony speaker is delivered then worthy.

In Q&A seller is different

Giphy %281%29
Deal Subedar
258
1010
13
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Do update here

Sure

Temp8612321773118278422
Deal Cadet
117
274
2

199 k layak bhi nhi h product smiley

Cropped7189869145668858994
Deal Newbie
72
83
2

I got this band alone for Re 1 from Amazon in a sale (with 5000 cashback)
It’s a worthless product..that Re 1 also I wasted🤦‍♂️

But if anyone is getting the Speakers along with the band..then it’s a loot..

But from Q & A, someone mentioned speakers won’t come with band.. expressionless

Giphy %281%29
Deal Subedar
258
1010
13
ashutoshsubudhi wrote:

I got this band alone for Re 1 from Amazon in a sale (with 5000 cashback)
It’s a worthless product..that Re 1 also I wasted🤦‍♂️

But if anyone is getting the Speakers along with the band..then it’s a loot..

But from Q & A, someone mentioned speakers won’t come with band.. expressionless

If speaker is not come this this product then it is returnable or not?

Giphy %281%29
Deal Subedar
258
1010
13
25GURGAONBOY wrote:

199 k layak bhi nhi h product smiley

smile smile smile now am think to cancel it. After reading comment here
Missing
Deal Cadet
10
677
7
ashutoshsubudhi wrote:

I got this band alone for Re 1 from Amazon in a sale (with 5000 cashback)
It’s a worthless product..that Re 1 also I wasted🤦‍♂️

But if anyone is getting the Speakers along with the band..then it’s a loot..

But from Q & A, someone mentioned speakers won’t come with band.. expressionless

Can you explain a bit more bro why it’s useless and more???

Missing
Deal Cadet
10
677
7
Expand
UndercoverDeal wrote:
smile smile smile now am think to cancel it. After reading comment here

And i am not feeling bad now because i didn’t got it 😆😆😆

Cropped7189869145668858994
Deal Newbie
72
83
2
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Can you explain a bit more bro why it’s useless and more???

The step count is just random..
I kept it my drawer and when I saw it 14000 odd steps..

Heart rate is inaccurate.. Compared with my Mi Band 3..

Blood Oxygen I don’t know how far is accurate.. couldn’t cross verify that..

Blood Pressure is also inaccurate.. Compared with my dad’s BP Monitor

Basically u can just use it as a watch to see time..

Hope this is helpful. grinning

Cropped7189869145668858994
Deal Newbie
72
83
2
Expand
UndercoverDeal wrote:

If speaker is not come this this product then it is returnable or not?

I think on a safer side..Take an unboxing video..
And send it as an evidence if u have any issue in returning the product.. grinning

Missing
Deal Cadet
10
677
7
Expand
ashutoshsubudhi wrote:

The step count is just random..
I kept it my drawer and when I saw it 14000 odd steps..

Heart rate is inaccurate.. Compared with my Mi Band 3..

Blood Oxygen I don’t know how far is accurate.. couldn’t cross verify that..

Blood Pressure is also inaccurate.. Compared with my dad’s BP Monitor

Basically u can just use it as a watch to see time..

Hope this is helpful. grinning

Thanks it is very helpful
If that’s the case its not even worth of they deliver speaker also.

Cropped7189869145668858994
Deal Newbie
72
83
2
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Thanks it is very helpful
If that’s the case its not even worth of they deliver speaker also.

Haha…That’s your call bro.. sweat_smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
10
677
7
Expand
ashutoshsubudhi wrote:

Haha…That’s your call bro.. sweat_smile

I was there when the price was that but was unable to buy but now i don’t regret.

Cropped7189869145668858994
Deal Newbie
72
83
2
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

I was there when the price was that but was unable to buy but now i don’t regret.

Haha.. plus1🤘🏻

Missing