Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Portronics Speaker With FM radio & MicroSD card Support POR142 Blue

11°
35% OFF 1299.0
Deal Captain
fivestar

http://www.amazon.in/Portronics-Speaker-MicroSD...

Details
Technical Specification : Output : 2.5W Speaker : 40mm Impedance : 4 OHM Voltage : DC 5V Li-Battery : 800 mAh
(BL-5C) Net Weight : 116 g Package Contents Speaker, Micro USB Cable, BL-5C Lithium-Ion battery (800 mAh), User Manual, Strap, Warranty Card Quick Start 1 Power On/Off OFF : Power off the speaker FM : FM mode MUSIC : Music mode Troubleshooting
1. What should I do if the Micro SD Card do not work? (1) Ensure that the Micro SD card is in good condition. Also check that the audio files are the correct format – MP3. (2) Beside the above case, the problem maybe the compatibility of the Micro SD card. We recommend you formatting the Micro SD Card to FAT32 file format.
2. I’m using FM mode but the speaker cannot receive any radio channels. How can I improve the speaker’s FM signal strength? Make sure the speaker is in an area capable of receiving an FM signal.
Please try using a set of earphone with the speaker. They act as an external antenna to enhance the signal.

Expired
replyuser
Click here to reply