225°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Baby Care & Toys from DesiDime or the deals across all stores in Baby Care & Toys

The Power of Your Subconscious Mind @ Rs.28 on Snapdeal | Free Shipping | Last FPD Rs.55

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 19 Votes: 19
Desidime logo
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Baby Care & Toys from DesiDime or the deals across all stores in Baby Care & Toys

Deal Wiki

The Power of Your Subconscious Mind @ Rs.28 on Snapdeal | Free Shipping | Last FPD Rs.55

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to .
  2. Buy now for
24 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Nersxrwgqq1euv 1 2
Deal Subedar
3
150
1668
66

vu n s

bought 1 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

12745912 1094982227231180 5335738288640666803 n
suspended
5
411
2454
25

bought 1 hope they delivered… its snapdeal so not confident

12745912 1094982227231180 5335738288640666803 n
suspended
5
411
2454
25

cancellation chances are very high…so order from 2 3 ids

Nersxrwgqq1euv 1 2
Deal Subedar
3
150
1668
66
@hershadmeshram355 wrote:

cancellation chances are very high…so order from 2 3 ids

but what if they honor?

let everyone have the benefit instead of unnecessarily making it oos

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
26
5

Suggested FPD. Brought one

Manu
Deal Captain
0
88
9698
28

Good deal. Vu

Lord snow
Deal Lieutenant
3
107
4319
37

Thanks for sharing this excellent offer. With the book and the offer-price, didn’t have to think twice about buying or not buying.

KG, VU and Suggested

“Thank you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!

Your order ( Order ID 119xxxxxxxx ) has been successfully placed."

My name
Deal Lieutenant
0
317
3140
60

now showing 37

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
109
67
19354
159

Now price changed to Rs.79

10india 70
Deal Subedar
0
98
1598
75

CAUTION:-

Snapdeal/Seller providing USED books.

I got one with oil/turmeric/dust stain over front & back cover.

Keep book pack (polythene bag that contain book while delivery) with you, if in case you received Used Book than can return in same polythene bag (else they will not accept return)

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
0
15934
194

missed it https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Whatsapp image 2017 05 05 at 2.02.47 pm
suspended
39
501
7236
75
@mitra wrote:

CAUTION:-

Snapdeal/Seller providing USED books.

I got one with oil/turmeric/dust stain over front & back cover.

Keep book pack (polythene bag that contain book while delivery) with you, if in case you received Used Book than can return in same polythene bag (else they will not accept return)


bought at least 22-23 books and 15 items in last 1 month may be. Never got any used or defected pieces..

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
151
838
15
@ravi wrote:

@mitra wrote:

CAUTION:-

Snapdeal/Seller providing USED books.

I got one with oil/turmeric/dust stain over front & back cover.

Keep book pack (polythene bag that contain book while delivery) with you, if in case you received Used Book than can return in same polythene bag (else they will not accept return)


bought at least 22-23 books and 15 items in last 1 month may be. Never got any used or defected pieces..

+1 same bought 7 book from Snapdeal all are good conditions new

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
109
67
19354
159

@bumblefoot seems you missed checking this deal. Request you to check if not checked although the same price is not available now but it was available at midnight for Rs.28

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
109
67
19354
159

@bumblefoot @Nigel
Was better price available then this? If yes, please share the link i want to purchase one.
Please!

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
0
15934
194
@GoogleCA wrote:

@bumblefoot
Was better price available then this? If yes, please share the link i want to purchase one.
Please!

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif you are doing like me which i was doing in past

Missing